KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- The Movement

STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- The Movement
Started by: REXXXX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (23): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Craft
CTE

Well I'll include the two things I mentioned in the last post...

Maybe also people standing still, since it's harder to watch someone while you're moving around.

We can ignore the blind and any aliens whose species is know for poor eyesight.

I want to say people who are alone, but I have no reason to think who ever's watching me isn't with a group of people. So never mind that.

Also, perhaps, people who are clearly doing something, reading, looking in a shop window, etc. To try disguise the fact they're watching someone. I'm thinking spy movies where they pretend to read the newspaper, but are really watching their target.

Nothing else comes to mind.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2012 03:06 AM
Craft is currently offline Click here to Send Craft a Private Message Find more posts by Craft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

With all this in mind, you make your Observation roll... and you do notice a few people in the crowd that appear to have been following you. You catch one or two shying away to look at a datapad or check the time when you turn their way. Others are pointedly moving toward the crowd the same direction as you are, but change direction when you look.

Suspicious...

Old Post Sep 9th, 2012 04:28 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Craft
CTE

Very!

Do these people have anything in common? Race, species, something they're wearing or holding?

Old Post Sep 9th, 2012 07:16 AM
Craft is currently offline Click here to Send Craft a Private Message Find more posts by Craft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

They are all human.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2012 10:23 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Craft
CTE

Are any of them carrying weapons?

Old Post Sep 10th, 2012 01:34 AM
REXXXX
Networking

If they are, they have concealed them.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2012 01:55 AM
Craft
CTE

Well I can't really go up and accuse them of anything, I've got no proof other my suspicions. Perhaps I should move on, a little more cautiously this time though.

How many people were there that I noticed?

Old Post Sep 10th, 2012 02:01 AM
REXXXX
Networking

There are quite a few...

And there is one more than actually steps out in front of you, interposing himself between you and your speeder. He wears rugged traveler's gear of worn leather, and is also human.

"You are Wentar Reiua?" he asks in a thick accent.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2012 02:09 AM
Craft
CTE

Scan him! No force point though, not this early in the game.

-

"I am," Wentar says, folding his arms and coming to a halt. "Who are you?"

Old Post Sep 10th, 2012 02:13 AM
REXXXX
Networking

You sense hostility.

"I envisioned a larger man," says the man. He gestures at you with a nod of his head, and the men who were watching you start to come out of the crowd. "You are coming with us."

Old Post Sep 10th, 2012 03:20 AM
Craft
CTE

"And why exactly would I do that?" Wentar asks, unfolding his arms, hand at the ready to call his lightsaber.

How close is the speeder, would we be able to make a break for it... or, at least, would Emso be able to get there if Wentar started a fight?

Old Post Sep 10th, 2012 03:25 AM
REXXXX
Networking

You are enclosed, and you have a feeling that first man isn't going to let you go without a fight.

"The Overlord has ordered it as such," the man says coldly.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2012 03:36 AM
Craft
CTE

That sends a chill down Wentar's spine.

"That doesn't answer my question. I take orders from the Jedi Council, not some pirate lord."

Old Post Sep 10th, 2012 03:39 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"You will come to him. He has foreseen it."

Old Post Sep 10th, 2012 04:07 AM
Craft
CTE

"Just because he 'foresaw it' doesn't mean I'm just going to go with you... Now if you don't mind, please move out of the way. I think we're done here."

Old Post Sep 10th, 2012 04:15 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"We're not," he says. "Get him."

The men draw an assortment of pistols, resting the barrels on the bend of their raised arms... it is the Overlord's assassins!

Old Post Sep 10th, 2012 04:27 AM
Craft
CTE

Oh damn. I thought they were just thugs.... Assassins are an entirely different ballgame.

-

Wentar raises his hands, eyeing the assassins up. If he starts a fight here in the streets innocents may be harmed in he crossfire, possibly even killed.

"Wait a moment," he says slowly. "I'll come quietly on one condition, you let my friend here go, unharmed, right now."

Old Post Sep 10th, 2012 04:37 AM
REXXXX
Networking

They do not seem interested in talking now. Fortunately, the civilians appear to be fleeing at the sight of drawn pistols. Street violence is not unknown even on Coruscant.

You are currently blocked in by the six around you.

----

STREET FIGHT, Start of Turn 1

Parking Space

Speeder

Assassin A (G8): 0

Sidewalk

Wentar (LS9): 3/0 [FcGu BG BL] [OGu RF] (7F)

Emso (G7): 1/0

N1218: 0

Assassin B (G7): 0 [??]

Assassin C (G7): 0 [??]

Assassin D (G7): 0 [??]

Assassin E (G7): 0 [??]

Assassin F (G7): 0 [??]

Assassin G (G7): 0 [??]

----

Old Post Sep 10th, 2012 04:48 AM
Craft
CTE

So, to get this straight, I cannot reach Assassin A right now, correct? I have to deal with some of these lesser assassins to cut a path.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2012 04:51 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Correct. The Assassins have formed a tight noose around you, so a single turn is enough to reach any of them.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2012 04:54 AM