KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- The Movement

STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- The Movement
Started by: REXXXX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (23): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Craft
CTE

Wentar will attempt to restrain the Assassin while his guard is down, attempting to put the man in some kind of arm lock or hold. "Doesn't matter, you're under arrest," he says, while doing so.

He also deactivates his lightsaber to prevent any accidental injury with it.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2012 08:49 AM
Craft is currently offline Click here to Send Craft a Private Message Find more posts by Craft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

You will have to finish him off with a non-lethal attack if you hope to take him alive. Otherwise, he is twisting that knife toward his throat...

Old Post Sep 19th, 2012 07:06 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Craft
CTE

And of course Martial Arts is still tapped out. However I still have Focused Blow, which seems appropriate for the situation. I'll tap that and try bring him down unarmed.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2012 12:25 AM
Craft is currently offline Click here to Send Craft a Private Message Find more posts by Craft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

That would be a straight Combat roll then, as Focused Blow adds nothing to your dice pool. Going for it?

Old Post Sep 21st, 2012 10:10 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Craft
CTE

May as well! Unless N12 can do it for me. stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2012 01:29 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Between the two of you, safe to say you manage to smash him down! You grab the knife out of his hand while he is reeling from a blow from the loader droid.

"I think you made a good purchase," Emso says.

N1218 buzzes, you have no idea what.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2012 02:22 AM
Craft
CTE

Wentar holsters the knife. "I agree, good work N12. You too Emso."

I want to check the other assassins to see if any others are alive after I properly restrain the leader.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2012 03:35 AM
REXXXX
Networking

N1218 buzzes again.

Only the one you literally disarmed has survived; the others you cut down in the brief fight.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2012 03:51 AM
Craft
CTE

Stabalise him if I can.

I need to take them in for questioning now. Not sure of the process involved, do I just load em in my speeder and take them to the temple or contact the coruscanti police and have them come and clean up?

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2012 04:02 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Contacting the appropriate authorities would be great! And in fact, they have already arrived; hard to get shot out in a crowd of people without someone calling the cops.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2012 04:31 AM
Craft
CTE

Good point!

Wentar will remain with the assassins and wait for the officer in charge to come see him about what happened.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2012 04:58 AM
REXXXX
Networking

A perimeter is set up around the scene of the skirmish and the officers investigate the bodies of the assassins you slew. Those still alive are cuffed (well, one of them is) and placed in a patrol speeder. A medic is called for to examine Emso and yourself.

It is not long before a Jedi arrives on scene, once they report who was involved in the fight. Master Windu is not often a public figure on Coruscant. Today is his exception. His ornate lightsaber hangs from his belt, which he wears openly, his heavier robes pulled back to expose it.

"I trust you are alright?" Master Windu asks firmly.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2012 05:15 AM
Craft
CTE

I will also inform the police that the assassins are a suicide risk due to fanatical worship and should be monitored at all times.

Wentar bows before the Jedi Master. "I am well, Master. These assassins had orders to take me alive I believe. It's a worrying thought but apparently their 'Overseer' has foreseen me being brought before him."

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2012 05:34 AM
REXXXX
Networking

They appreciate the information.

"The shadowy character that holds the reins of the Kylugo Srum," Master Windu says. "The Council did not expect him to be so bold. Were these his assassins that you mentioned in your report?"

(And to be precise, the Overseer has foreseen you coming to him, not necessarily being taken before him. The Dark Side isn't necessarily patient.)

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2012 05:53 AM
Craft
CTE

Right! That was it. I was posting from my phone with poor wifi so I couldn't look back and double check what the assassin actually said.

"I believe so, though these assassins were dressed differently they had the same... fanatical nature as the rest, choosing death over capture," Wentar answers with a nod.

He frowns in thought and makes a worried 'hm'. "Master Windu, if these assassin were sent after me there's a chance Altar Vynn and Vlad Shafran may also be in danger. They should be warned about this."

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2012 02:31 PM
REXXXX
Networking

"Vlad is perfectly safe," Master Windu assures. "Altar Vynn we will contact immediately. A warning is necessary. Fortunately, your old mentor can handle himself. As can you."

Master Windu is more concerned about the Overseer's reach. He sent his assassins into the heart of the Republic, just to get revenge on a Jedi Knight that crossed his path. It is an extreme and blatant act.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2012 04:34 PM
Craft
CTE

Wentar nods. "True, they'd have a far tougher time attempting to get Altar."

He agrees with Windu there... although. "This isn't the first time the Srum has sent assassins to Coruscant, they were behind that incident with Garys Farl too, though I believe those hitmen were contracted, as opposed to the Overseer's personal assassins," he gives a weak smile. "Guess I should be honored."

"I am worried how quickly they found me however. This wasn't a planned outing, they must have been watching the Jedi Temple for who knows how long waiting for me to leave."

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2012 04:57 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Master Windu agrees.

"It only proves what we knew before," Master Windu says. "The Overseer is a threat not only to the Republic, due to his control of the Srum, but a direct threat to the Jedi Order. We need to know more about him before we can confront him. We do not know his whereabouts, or who he is, or where he came from.

"But there is someone that might."

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2012 05:06 PM
Craft
CTE

"Who do you have in mind Master Windu?"

Old Post Sep 24th, 2012 04:04 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"I believe you assisted a certain pirate lord in liberating a space station from the Srum. Before that, he worked for them, and in a high office."

Old Post Sep 25th, 2012 05:17 PM