KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » the law of oaths ( character creation and discussion)

the law of oaths ( character creation and discussion)
Started by: nate9939

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (42): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
starryknight

Name: Annie Romero

Elements: Water/Air

Oath: Cryo-phoenix

Class: Assassin

-Weapons: Duel Kamas

Appearance: (please log in to view the image)

Other information Annie was part of a clan of assassins but do to disloyalty and betrayal her clan, her family were consumed from the inside out. Annie had been the only one that survived and roamed the city lost and in a daze, what was the point of life without meaning she wondered. When the city was attacked she stood back and watched the people struggle to save their precious city, they too will know how it felt to have everything collapse around them.

(update cause Phoe raised the bar!)
(( IDK villain or teenage angst hero?!!!!)

My Spirit is not lost...

Old Post Aug 11th, 2012 03:51 PM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

I can't imagine Annie would be the one to find Shota. If nobody else desires and I am permitted to make a second character, a Villain. I will make that person find her.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2012 03:54 PM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Regelion1
*Touches Phoenix's boob and then Starry's Comparing the two* hum well you both oozoo awesome and the sizes are nice too both suitable canadets as my bride. big grin thumb up

*in a quick and efficient manner Starry slashes her kama down on Ref's arm taking it as trophy before he is sent flying.* You forfeited your arm when you thought it was a good idea to touch me.

My Spirit is not lost...

Old Post Aug 11th, 2012 03:59 PM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Right now I believe we're just waiting on Nate. Correct?

Old Post Aug 11th, 2012 04:01 PM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

appears behind you two. " Aww you guys killed one of my clones aw and ladies you don't have to get jealous I love you both equally" * kisses Phoenix on the lips*

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Old Post Aug 11th, 2012 04:04 PM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

(Annie spots a girl that has fallen she decides to investigate she nonchalantly makes her way to the girl and with her foot she nudges Shota..."Yo kid you still alive?" Maybe it was her conscious or maybe something else but she bends over to check for a pulse.)

just an example

My Spirit is not lost...

Old Post Aug 11th, 2012 04:04 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

They are near the same age and physically the appear exactly the same age. Also, *she grabs onto Regelion's face* Do not think that my lips aren't so worthy that any may take them. *lightning pulses from her palm and sends him flying back with a burned face; this having happened before he could kiss her*

Shota is supposed to follow a few generative personality traits.
>She is calm under pressure.
>She is eratic when it deals in news of her parents.
>She is shy around her "Type"
>She is playful with others of her age.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2012 04:12 PM
starryknight

Yeah I know she's the same age but she looks so innocent and if I take the angst hero route Annie is going to be an ******* and call her a kid. Heehee

If she is a villian she will obey with out question and be a good little puppy but she needs a master.

My Spirit is not lost...

Old Post Aug 11th, 2012 04:25 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

If I'm okay'd on my Nemesis character then it would make a nice master I suppose. Though sexual orientation then may come into play. It's hard for me to imagine a female overlord with a female servant who is not in some way inspired by the female body.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2012 04:29 PM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

*gets up from floor and dusts of face* Well I think she should be a Angst hero cause she seem like the type who wouldn't want to follow someones orders really. Also So then how about a hug and if i wanted to what would I have to do to gain acesse to those voluptuous lips of yours?

Old Post Aug 11th, 2012 04:32 PM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Name: Faust "Curse Caster" Star

Elements: Dark / Light

Class: Fighter

Spells:

Shadow Skills - A Fighting form which focus on kicks and the user's footwork. Each attack is usually equipped with Dark magic which makes the attack stronger and can cause a strain on the opponents body along with possibly killing them.

Light Skills - A Fighting form which emphasize punches and throws. Each attack is usually equipped with Light magic which makes the attack stronger and is used to either wear down the opponents body or heal others.

Ying style - A variation of the two combined using both dark magic and light magic. (Can't use yet)

Oath: Twilight Dragon Marranos

Oath Appearance:

(please log in to view the image)

Character Image:

(please log in to view the image)

Other Information: Faust was born into a family who developed their own Martial fighting arts known as Shadow skills and Light skills which are passed down through the family. He is one of the only person in the generations of his Family to be a Master of Shadow and Light skills. This allows him to start a new chapter in his families history putting some pressure on him. Since he was very young he trained looking or those as strong or even stronger then him.

(Update I felt like my skills weren't being challenged enough.)

Old Post Aug 11th, 2012 04:34 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

... Wow, I actually wanted to make an offer. I really miss the old Destiny Orb RP.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2012 04:35 PM
starryknight

Well whoever it is they're going to have to over power Annie completely for her to submit totally. And I'll always push for a yuri...cause no one ever wants to be gay with me ><...but really its up to you Phoe.

My Spirit is not lost...

Old Post Aug 11th, 2012 04:36 PM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Then make an offer. yeah I do to but destiny orb was so much work and everyone that was in it is not really here really its only Me you starry and Scenario that was in it.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2012 04:38 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Hah, that was going to be my request, bring back all the members of Destiny Orb.

@StarryKnight: It's okay Starry, I will have a Yuri in RP with you with whichever character. So long as it doesn't get down to lustful sex it's allowed so having a female on female relationship in RP is perfectly reasonable. Of course with how much I love to upgrade my characters, I'm sure it would not be hard to some how match Annie with Shota.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2012 04:45 PM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Such an impossible mission seeing as the last time many of them posted was either 2010 or 2011.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2012 04:49 PM
starryknight

Now that I did that little example I want to be an ******* hero more then the dog...Sorta would be the one that makes Annie grow more.
Well I'm in for bringin back D-orb I miss Davis...I'll have to fix Maddi though.

My Spirit is not lost...

Old Post Aug 11th, 2012 04:51 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

If I was in the middle of a fight with bladewind's character I could easily keep it going now that he's gone but it was more a fight preparing to begin.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2012 04:55 PM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

I know Xanatos is still on and bladewind hasn't been on since April I think I could probably get Hitosu back involved with Destiny orb since I know him in real life.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2012 04:57 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Back to speaking of this RP, how will we begin?

Old Post Aug 11th, 2012 04:58 PM