KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » the law of oaths ( character creation and discussion)

the law of oaths ( character creation and discussion)
Started by: nate9939

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (42): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

First Nate must get on then he will give us that info. Damn you guys gave me such the nostalgia high.

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Old Post Aug 11th, 2012 05:01 PM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

When Nate gets on and post it I guess...now we wait...again!!!!!

Old Post Aug 11th, 2012 05:02 PM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Scenario
Greater Sci-Fi combatant

I figured the Elements were the magic of the world, so everyone has at least a little magic regardless of class. Mages are just better at it, I guess. Like my intentions for my character were something like this, since an update seems to be a good idea.

Name: Donovan Morris; goes by "Donny."

Elements: Water/Darkness

Class: Fighter

Weapons:
1) Fists
2) Any nearby object
3) Oath Form, tentacle arms

Spells:
1) Mist: Donny surrounds himself in mist, making himself harder to see and hit.
2) Cursed Fist: When active, Donny's fists glow with a purple light. Any punches that connect weaken the target slightly, causing fatigue.

Oath:Kraken
Larger pic

Appearance: A young man with short black hair and dark blue eyes, wearing a pale red tunic that looks faded and tattered. Over the tunic is a brown traveler's cloak, similarly worn and ragged. There are small strips of fabric tied around his fists, which are scarred by repeated blows.
(please log in to view the image)
(Younger than this, but Close Enough)

Bio: Donovan Morris was born to a family of fishermen in Zerab, a proud tradition that went back several generations. As an apprentice, Donny was always out to sea learning the trade, and often came into contact with other seafaring rogues. After successful catches, Donny's father had a tendency to bring him to local taverns, where there were fights nearly every night. The boy quickly picked up the arts of fishing, sailing, and barfighting, despite his young age.

After Dominus attacked the town, Donny only barely managed to escape on a burning boat, and made his way to [game start.]

Old Post Aug 11th, 2012 05:03 PM
The Scenario is currently offline Click here to Send The Scenario a Private Message Find more posts by The Scenario Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

I can imagine Annie and Donny encountering each other and having a quick battle at the start, perhaps a misunderstanding.

As the burning boat begins to sink, Donny dives out of the side and makes his way to shore where he coughs out water; his body fatigued from the sudden escape. When he would raise his head, a mysterious and dangerous woman comes into his view.
-reverse-
As Annie makes her way from her watching point, she see's a boat go down into the water and a man coming from it. She begins to ask herself, "is it possible he caused this?" She goes to investigate and upon reaching the man, he raises his fists. A battle quickly approaches.

Anyone of our characters can appear to have been involved in the destruction. Donny fleed alone by boat. Annie was watching the destruction. Shota blew up her own home and took a book from it. I could see a very strong conflict in this that could make for a fine story.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2012 05:11 PM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Btw Phoe thanks for taking Rege aggro from me...the kid was starting to tire me out. *starry leans back and relaxes in mid air.* I needed a break.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2012 05:15 PM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

In Truth I show you both too much love for this RP My character will not be a Flirt. *Waits for Gasps*

Old Post Aug 11th, 2012 05:17 PM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Well Annie really doesn't give a care about the city...she had already lost her family. Also it would take a lot for Annie, a trained killer not to just finish off Donny...maybe Sorta will be her sheathe. (sword holder)

Old Post Aug 11th, 2012 05:20 PM
The Scenario
Greater Sci-Fi combatant

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Phoenix3068
I can imagine Annie and Donny encountering each other and having a quick battle at the start, perhaps a misunderstanding.

As the burning boat begins to sink, Donny dives out of the side and makes his way to shore where he coughs out water; his body fatigued from the sudden escape. When he would raise his head, a mysterious and dangerous woman comes into his view.
-reverse-
As Annie makes her way from her watching point, she see's a boat go down into the water and a man coming from it. She begins to ask herself, "is it possible he caused this?" She goes to investigate and upon reaching the man, he raises his fists. A battle quickly approaches.

Anyone of our characters can appear to have been involved in the destruction. Donny fleed alone by boat. Annie was watching the destruction. Shota blew up her own home and took a book from it. I could see a very strong conflict in this that could make for a fine story.

Yeah, I can see that happening. Anybody could be working for Dominus and have attacked the town. Hmm. Some suspicion could be interesting.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2012 05:21 PM
The Scenario is currently offline Click here to Send The Scenario a Private Message Find more posts by The Scenario Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Originally posted by Regelion1
In Truth I show you both too much love for this RP My character will not be a Flirt. *Waits for Gasps*

Gasp...maybe I'll make a second character just to chase you around!

Old Post Aug 11th, 2012 05:22 PM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

But be warned since he is one of the last people left alive in his family he will bluntly name someone his new Bride or child barer. Shoot he has to revive his families legacy and children are needed for that.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2012 05:25 PM
starryknight

Not if I chase him around with Davis MAWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Sorry Reg you can't have your cake and eat it too...whatever that means.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2012 05:29 PM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

So if I restart Destiny obbs you guys would want to start from where we left off i still kind of remember where I wanted to go with it.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2012 05:30 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

@Reg: Yes.

@Starry & Scen: I'm thinking perhaps we start out with a "blame game". All of the characters encounter each other near the same time and instantly they all become suspicious. It becomes an act of suspicion with nobody being able to trust the other. There are some scenes I imagine that can go into building relation and can also be turned around...
>If Annie and Donny were to get into a conflict immediately, perhaps Shota wakes up to their shouting and comes to investigate, stopping the fight.
>I feel that this is meant to be an RP situated around a main character, if that's the case we could all be at each others throats when Nate rallies us and directs all of our frustration at Dominus as a target. This is the type of RP that I see being like the "Tales Series" for the nintendo systems. There is the main conflict, that being between our group and Dominus, but there can be several smaller conflicts that take place involving our own characters backstory. I planned mine out already, depicted with the "Tome of Lyrical Magicka". Perhaps, Annie is to come to face with her past again, perhaps Donny see's within a body of water a monstrous catch that his father told tales of but he had never seen and this comes to haunt him.

The trick to filling out an RP with so many interesting developments is to keep the story going while adding in individual sub-plots.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2012 06:29 PM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Where the hell is Nate! I want this to start already.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2012 08:52 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Would it help to calm you if I gave you a... "Hug"?

Old Post Aug 11th, 2012 09:24 PM
starryknight

Perhaps, we shell not know until you try. *opens her arms to receive hugs.*

Question: How does one go about bettering their grammar...Apparently mine sucks ass!

Old Post Aug 11th, 2012 09:40 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

*she moves into Starry's reach and moves her arms around her to embrace her friend in companionship*

Answer: The word for that is called... School. *silent laughter in background*

Old Post Aug 11th, 2012 09:42 PM
nate9939
back in action

sry i was gone all yesterday school and i just got a minecraft account and totaly forgot about the rp scenario and phoenix are accepted ill make the main fourm now sry i was gone

Old Post Aug 11th, 2012 09:47 PM
nate9939 is currently offline Click here to Send nate9939 a Private Message Find more posts by nate9939 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

*after a minute of hugs Starry decided that Phoenix sucks at giving hugs.* "No...It did not help, in fact I feel more inpatient.

Effect: *cries* I SLEPT THROUGH ENGLISH CLASS!!! Why the hell would they have such a dull class so early in the morning.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2012 09:48 PM
starryknight

Originally posted by Phoenix3068
Answer: The word for that is called... School. *silent laughter in background*

Scrw skoOl i Gots teh inTerwed to fixt mi prolems!

Old Post Aug 11th, 2012 09:57 PM