KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » the law of oaths ( character creation and discussion)

the law of oaths ( character creation and discussion)
Started by: nate9939

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (42): « First ... « 38 39 [40] 41 42 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
starryknight

The leader guy looks like:

(please log in to view the image)

cause North is awesome...

Old Post Aug 31st, 2013 06:39 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Sorry about that, it didn't show me that Oath had any new posts.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2013 10:52 AM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Whoo, almost a month past, but it's there now.

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Sep 26th, 2013 02:07 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Let me check on it.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2013 03:32 AM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Resubmitted

Name: Tsukiko "Shota" Rjoan (Goes by "Just Shota")
-Pronounced: "Sho-tah"
Meaning: An in-game reference (though without meaning to characters), it refers to a love between children or between adult and a child. This is a referral to the love between "Shota" herself, and Annie, as they are still considered "children".

Elements: Fire / Energy
???: (Cursed) Darkness

Class: Battlemage [The best title I could think that fits with her abilities.]
Weapons:
(1.) Fire Elemental Weapons - Can make all variety of weapons made of Fire.
(2.) Lightning Elemental Weapons - Can make all variety of weapons made of Lightning.
Spells:
(1.) Elemental Manipulation / Weapon Design- Creates a weapon from any of the elements she has available to her. (basically, Fire or Lightning)
(2.) Elemental Bolt: Shota gathers a concentrated amount of whatever element and fires it in a bolt attack. This will leave her temporarily stunned.

Oath: King of the Wyverns; Rathalos
Oath Information: Rathalos are powerful Wyverns, the King of said Species. Strangely, Shota takes the Oath of Rathalos despite it being the male variant as opposed to Rathian, the Female Variant.
Oath Appearance:

Character Image:

Other Information: Having been raised by a father and mother who were based on two different sides of the spectrum; Shota's mother was a mage and her father was a mage hunter. Upon tracking her down, Shota's father fell for the woman at first glance. He gave up his ways in "Mage Killing" but kept the art of the sword which he tried to pass to his daughter. Unable to get an exact hand for melee weaponry perhaps due to her lack of strength, shota was cleary not to be a warrior. Though her ability to use magic was present, it was also clearly lacking from the sights of her mother. Unable to use either to their best extent, Shota discovered the art of Summoning, and began using her ability to conjure weapons of magic which gave her an edge in both areas despite her lacking tremendously in both.

During the village attack... Her parents lost from sight, Shota evacuated her home quickly grabbing only the Tome of Lyrical Magicka on her way out. Knowing fully of the danger that one might possess by claiming the items within their house, Shota recalled her mothers words and summoned her fleeting strength to cast a bolt of fire at the house and burned it to the ground. Weakened from the use of magic, Shota carefully stumbled free of the village only to collapse shortly after. She was found by Annie.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2014 03:52 AM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Any significant changes?

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2014 04:26 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
God Cloth Seiya

Name- Jeremiah

Elements- Earth/Fire

Class- Warrior

Age-17

Apperance-

Oath-

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2014 01:31 PM
God Cloth Seiya is currently offline Click here to Send God Cloth Seiya a Private Message Find more posts by God Cloth Seiya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

what the heck, Lich King fused with Malygos?

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2014 06:16 PM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
God Cloth Seiya

Yep

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2014 06:23 PM
God Cloth Seiya is currently offline Click here to Send God Cloth Seiya a Private Message Find more posts by God Cloth Seiya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

i killed them both by myself in a group, i was the best wow player ever. i got merc glad solo in arena that's how awesome i remember i was in that game! wink

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2014 06:29 PM
God Cloth Seiya

This is no ordinary creature though.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2014 06:31 PM
starryknight

they dont call me the king slayer for nothing. stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2014 06:39 PM
God Cloth Seiya

I don't look like trunks for nothing.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2014 06:51 PM
starryknight

ive watched gt and i gotta say, he turned into a real douche bag

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2014 07:37 PM
God Cloth Seiya

GT does not exist in my world

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2014 07:38 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

No significant changes. Let's continue from the point when the three of them entered the town. Let's have them having been in already, entrances are boring.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2014 08:44 PM
starryknight

****, i was just about done with my post and i accentenly hit some keys and my page was closed and i cant get it back. im so ****ing upset...i just want to kick a puppy.

Added: I'll put something together in a bit after I calm down, people are bugging me...

Last edited by starryknight on Apr 8th, 2014 at 10:55 PM

Old Post Apr 8th, 2014 10:51 PM
starryknight

omg it happened again...i dont know wats going on.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2014 12:26 AM
God Cloth Seiya

If your doing it from your computer I would type it into a Microsoft word document and then copy and paste it.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2014 12:30 AM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

It works when you hit "Save" when doing that in MWD.

I need Xan or Starry to reply to Seiya's last post. I feel uncomfortable that I'm the only one interacting with him in these RPs.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2014 08:31 PM