KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » the law of oaths ( character creation and discussion)

the law of oaths ( character creation and discussion)
Started by: nate9939

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (42): « First ... « 39 40 [41] 42 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
starryknight

Sry im just in a lot of pain and cant focus ill post when i can sry

Old Post Apr 11th, 2014 09:35 PM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Don't worry about it. Though I must say Starry, you're sick/hurting an awful lot. Is something going on?

Old Post Apr 11th, 2014 10:30 PM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Yeah, but I'll be fine. I didn't mean to concern you, I have a bad habit of going to the internet when I'm emotional. stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 12th, 2014 12:28 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

I have a bad habit of going other places that are much worse. But that information is between me, my therapist and my boyfriend, lol. On a side note, I'm fresh out of therapists. Interestingly, Therapist.

|The|rapist|.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2014 12:46 AM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

sorry for the shitty post >.<

Old Post Apr 13th, 2014 06:32 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

It's a good post. I just wish you would have had Annie deal with Jeremiah wanting to go to the bathroom. He keeps trying to escape O.o

Old Post Apr 14th, 2014 04:45 AM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

I know this isn't the RP everyone is waiting for, but I saw an opportunity to get some character development in. I'll be updating Avon's character sheet in The Law of Oaths Character Archive with his new spells.

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Apr 18th, 2014 01:07 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nate9939
back in action

Well I'm back for a bit if you guys want to continue I'll be here for a few weeks on and off need to look at the post first though. Though if not see you guys again in a few months as I slowly mature into a person who dose not god mode (probably.....).

Old Post Jun 11th, 2014 06:55 AM
nate9939 is currently offline Click here to Send nate9939 a Private Message Find more posts by nate9939 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nate9939
back in action

Well I was thinking last night that this rp is sort of a mess and I'm not 100% sure if I could work with this and I thought that maybe we could restart the rp and I could make a more in depth background change the character sheet a little and try not to be as annoying as the last rp well its more of a group decision so I will wait for everyone before me make a decision.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2014 02:53 PM
nate9939 is currently offline Click here to Send nate9939 a Private Message Find more posts by nate9939 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

KMC is barely still standing here. Recreating the RP while few if any are still interested would result in even more confusion. It would be better to see who was still interested or newly interested before even considered resetting the RP.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2014 07:48 PM
Werewolf582

I'll be happy to join, I'll make character after I make my other one.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2014 08:22 PM
Werewolf582 is currently offline Click here to Send Werewolf582 a Private Message Find more posts by Werewolf582 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nate9939
back in action

Well if we cant make I'll see if I can find a new forum or something just wanted to make sure that it would be ok to start a new since someone might want to continue where we currently are.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2014 03:44 AM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

It's a true mark of an RPer to take something they've done poorly on and turn it around.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2014 04:13 AM
nate9939
back in action

I just hope I can actually do it gonna try my best though. Also werewolf You can make a character though I might change the cs a little and the background is slightly not there so you might want to wait for those few things before you finalize your character and also I did like the play your own villain thing so you might also want to make one so you don't have to wait to be op. Also few things I wanted to change is i believe that since I'm a few years older I thought it would be a better thing to make are characters a little older such as 17-25 for an age range I don't think most 15 year old would be able to live the lives we quite wanted them to so it gives us more mature and hopefully less raging kids (aka me big grin) so without further ado I should actually be making this stuff instead of talking to you about it (if you don't like the names of the town blame it on me I can't remember names or make an cool ones) well see yah before I type my fingers to the bone with things you might not even read (anyone else play lol I'm bronze 1 big grin)

Old Post Jun 16th, 2014 03:18 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

I want to stick with what we have. Also, in an unhosted RP, we don't live out the lives that we wanted to, we make a basis for our characters and they develop, which is what makes it so amazing.

Changing some things works, but changing characters and stuff too much mid-game would be a bit strange and make things difficult.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2014 05:02 PM
nate9939
back in action

well I'm not trying to change it to much just some things like how we didn't know exactly what kind of technology we have and if you don't like the age change its fine more or less since were doing a new rp I thought it would be nice to improve it a little before we go in its not that I'm making a story line I'm just going to state where we are as in the kingdom the major towns and how all of this stuff sorta links together such as why Dominus wants to take over a small town that isn't even put on the map.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2014 08:55 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

So we are going to restart it?

Old Post Jun 16th, 2014 10:27 PM
Werewolf582

Once everything is settled here I'll make my character.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2014 06:06 AM
Werewolf582 is currently offline Click here to Send Werewolf582 a Private Message Find more posts by Werewolf582 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nate9939
back in action

Well it would be kinda hard to get everyone back together cause we need someone to play all the characters that we already have so I thought it would easier to just restart it.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2014 07:36 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

We don't need someone to play all the characters.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2014 12:40 AM