KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » the law of oaths ( character creation and discussion)

the law of oaths ( character creation and discussion)
Started by: nate9939

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (42): « First ... « 40 41 [42]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Agreed. A lot of the inactive PCs have been put aside through story development in a way that can allow them to jump back in if they want. It wasn't hard to do, really, and it wouldn't be hard to do again if necessary.

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Jun 18th, 2014 01:11 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nate9939
back in action

Well if were going to invite new people or maybe even changing to a new forum it would be easier to just start a new.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2014 01:13 AM
nate9939 is currently offline Click here to Send nate9939 a Private Message Find more posts by nate9939 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

I missed the part where moving to a new forum was mentioned. New players should be able to find a way to jump into the game relatively easily. They don't even need to be part of the primary group right now. They could be used to further flesh out the world, show the effect Dominus's coup has had on the geopolitical front and such things.

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Jun 18th, 2014 01:16 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

I think if we're moving forums that I just won't participate. Between having to pay attention to a new forum and having to retcon a character I've put time into, the whole thing would just piss me off too much.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2014 03:09 PM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nate9939
back in action

Ok ok you guys decided not to change it so i guess we can continue like this so if someone can free up my character because hes been sleeping for like a year I would be happy and also just use what others have made as a help for your on cs and go wild with it werewolf ill work with what i have done though we still need to kinda discuss things like meeting back up as well as if were still going to make mentors.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2014 10:46 PM
nate9939 is currently offline Click here to Send nate9939 a Private Message Find more posts by nate9939 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Xan's the one who has your character incapacitated I think and it hasn't been for a year lol. Yes a year irl.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2014 12:09 AM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote