KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » the law of oaths ( character creation and discussion)

the law of oaths ( character creation and discussion)
Started by: nate9939

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (42): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
nate9939
back in action

well it up so you guys can post im sry it took so long i was palying my fun new game Xd

Old Post Aug 11th, 2012 10:02 PM
nate9939 is currently offline Click here to Send nate9939 a Private Message Find more posts by nate9939 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Please do not forget about us, it will be really sad if this dies before it even has a chance to start.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2012 10:09 PM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nate9939
back in action

sry but yet i will alway remember because i have actulay have been wanting to do something like this for a couple of monthes

Old Post Aug 11th, 2012 10:12 PM
nate9939 is currently offline Click here to Send nate9939 a Private Message Find more posts by nate9939 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Posted.

Bad at hugs? *she stares at Starry for a moment before moving her arms down and then back up to lock behind Starry, pulling her in closely to embrace her deeply, she presses her palms to Starry's back and rotates her shoulders left to right, feeling the warmth of Starry's body before loosening her arms and sliding them back* I could throw in a kiss for good measure. *she laughs playfully*

Old Post Aug 11th, 2012 10:38 PM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Starry, try to come into view of Shota.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2012 10:57 PM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Wow now that's a hug, FULL of life and emotion but "the kiss is not necessary but go ahead if you feel up to it." *feels da love.*

Okie doke Phoenix working on a post now.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2012 11:17 PM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

looks like Nate found you first...I shell play along, I guess or that could be a different girl...hmm what do you think Phoe?

Old Post Aug 11th, 2012 11:30 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Know, it's fine. Nate passed out, I'm thinking perhaps... Shota awakens to glance the sight of Annie. Her suspicious appearance, being unharmed and clearly not normal may draw negative attention to her. It could bring them together for an interesting interaction.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2012 11:58 PM
starryknight

No. I've posted so it is final!

Old Post Aug 12th, 2012 12:03 AM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

I meant no. Hm... First of all, let's try to keep RP and OOC divided. Don't do OOC stuff in RP, okay? But that's okay because it's at the beginning but if one person starts everyone starts doing it then OOC is transferred into RP.
Maybe... Nate could not be seen within view and instead, Annie located the only Shota and "stole" her.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2012 12:07 AM
starryknight

well I already spoke to Nate before making the post and ask if he could maybe have found an npc and he seemed okay with it but I guess we could do something like that if we can make sense of it.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2012 12:15 AM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

I suppose if it is okay with Nate we can do as you guys want, I was unsure if he'd be okay with allowing you to "steal" me.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2012 12:18 AM
The Scenario
Greater Sci-Fi combatant

Posted. Nobody seemed "free" so I'm just staying vague until someone feels like jumping in.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2012 12:21 AM
The Scenario is currently offline Click here to Send The Scenario a Private Message Find more posts by The Scenario Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

An acquantaince of mine wants to join KMC. He wants to join this RP. He may be available to work with your character if he can manage to get into the site but he seems to be unable at this time.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2012 12:25 AM
The Scenario
Greater Sci-Fi combatant

Sounds good. Is he having trouble registering or something?

Old Post Aug 12th, 2012 12:29 AM
The Scenario is currently offline Click here to Send The Scenario a Private Message Find more posts by The Scenario Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

I enjoy your opening Scen. I have to go for a little bit but when I return I want to try and tie us together, all of us. Perhaps get a few interesting glances into it.

EDIT: Yes, it says that it is temporarily unavailable I believe.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2012 12:29 AM
starryknight

now that I read Nates post again I should have been able to go from his post...I screwed up ugh!

Old Post Aug 12th, 2012 12:47 AM
nate9939
back in action

its ok i just said she ran away.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2012 12:52 AM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

I would like to add to the bio i had since it was after the village was attacked.

Faust tried to help his family defend off The Dominus but the hordes where to vast. Faust father had told him to run but he refused at first till his father commanded him to leave. So Faust did as he was told and left his family to defend the village but to no avail. Is this okay?

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Last edited by Regelion1 on Aug 12th, 2012 at 02:57 AM

Old Post Aug 12th, 2012 02:48 AM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

It would sound better if you said "Faust's father asked him to leave, but he refused. Finally however, he had not asked but commanded Faust to leave. He did not have to do as asked but he would do as he was told..."

Old Post Aug 12th, 2012 04:13 AM