KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » the law of oaths ( character creation and discussion)

the law of oaths ( character creation and discussion)
Started by: nate9939

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (42): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Now that I think about it how huge was this village that none of our characters know each other. It just seems perplexing to me.

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Old Post Aug 12th, 2012 05:06 AM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nate9939
back in action

well i think it is around the size of 3 new yorks i think idk

Old Post Aug 12th, 2012 05:12 AM
nate9939 is currently offline Click here to Send nate9939 a Private Message Find more posts by nate9939 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

welll one New York allow is pretty big and is big enough to not notice people like us but 3 New York's that seems excessive. I think that makes it it's own continent, I should know I live in New York.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2012 05:28 AM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nate9939
back in action

well than 1 new york ok :P i just realy didnt knew how big it was

Old Post Aug 12th, 2012 05:59 AM
nate9939 is currently offline Click here to Send nate9939 a Private Message Find more posts by nate9939 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

yeah on map New york doesn't seem big but being their their are 5 boroughs separating New York and I barely see or ever run into my friends in this big place. then theirs upstate New york which is also pretty huge. So yeah you have to be here to see how big it really is.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2012 06:04 AM
nate9939
back in action

k well thats all decided why dont you post on the main fourm regelion1

Old Post Aug 12th, 2012 06:27 AM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

yeah I'm writing now

Old Post Aug 12th, 2012 06:39 AM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

It's not too surprising to believe that we would not know one another. Think of it.

Shota is the daughter of a Mage and a Mage Hunter. Her father gave up the title once he fell in love with her mother, but an infamous Mage Hunter still keeps the reputation and most magic users may wish to avoid his family.

Donny is a fisherman which means he spent most of his days either by the water or in the tavern, and none of us are old enough to enter the tavern. While he gets around, he is more secluded from the rest of the town.

Perhaps Annie has seen all of us at one point or another but does not speak or try to learn of us. She tries to keep herself at a distance.

Nate's character does not have much of a story but with the rest of us having a sufficient story to stay in our own secluded points, it's not surprising he wouldn't run into us.

I... forgot everything about Regelions character again.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2012 08:00 AM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Thats horrible Phoenix theirs no love for me. Also just so you girl's know Faust is past out a sleep near you guys.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2012 11:05 AM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

We cannot be blamed if our characters desire a yuri.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2012 01:48 PM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nate9939
back in action

well for nate his father is the owner of a local clinic while he and his dad isnt working his dad teaches his son the way to controll his power and become a remarkibal blade master but yet even though most of you have goten sick in your lives there is a very small posibility i meat you there because there are so many clinics and even if i did see you there once i dont remember you or something :P

Old Post Aug 12th, 2012 05:01 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

There you go Starry, I provided you with some comic relief, something fun to play with.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2012 07:11 AM
starryknight

I posted after you did >< now I have to fix mine...I hate the 15min time limit!

Old Post Aug 13th, 2012 07:29 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

I believe the way someone like Shota would comment on this moment is..

Fufufufufu..

Old Post Aug 13th, 2012 07:31 AM
starryknight

fixed, this was a lot funnier then what i was going to post first but not as detailed...sorry!

Phoenix your playing the character I usually am! lol

Old Post Aug 13th, 2012 07:42 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

The act of Roleplaying is to play a character you don't usually get to be. I would say Annie's reaction isn't far from my own reaction in real life and Shota is some what the opposite. Though pay attention to the rest of her action. Shota is playing with Annie both to tease her but also gain a tactical advantage against Faust should anything happen. If he were to, for example, attack them.. Shota would be in the position to pull Annie out of the way, disarm him, and then counter attack. Because she's studying both the path between them and Faust, she already is more prepared then he is should a fight happen. I wonder... Are your breasts as delicate and tempting, Starry? Regelion certainly gives off that impression.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2012 07:53 AM
starryknight

I'll never tell...>< and I think that's going to be Annie's weakness...when Shota and only Shota grabs her chest she goes all weak and if someone else tries they'll lose a limb...(Rege!!)

Old Post Aug 13th, 2012 08:06 AM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Shota + Annie = <3 ?

I enjoy this idea.

Let's explore it deeper.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2012 08:07 AM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

So wait so your guys characters are going to be full yuri?

Old Post Aug 13th, 2012 08:21 AM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Do you desire to get in on said action, Regelion?

Old Post Aug 13th, 2012 08:22 AM