KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » the law of oaths ( character creation and discussion)

the law of oaths ( character creation and discussion)
Started by: nate9939

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (42): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Not exactly maybe just a little -_- shifty. Ill pst later I have to rest for work.

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Old Post Aug 13th, 2012 08:25 AM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Declined. There will be no place between Shota and Annie for Faust.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2012 08:29 AM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

This sounds mildly interesting, but I'm having a hard time understanding the mechanics.

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Aug 13th, 2012 08:52 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

of the RP in general? It is similar to Destiny Orb.

A Sinister Character decided to try and take control of the world. the best way to do that was to take control of the characters home town, which has a large concentration of magic. A few of us escape from the town. The end point of the RP is to defeat the sinister overlord and retake our home.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2012 09:21 AM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

I more meant the mechanics of the class system and the elements. I can't really tell what is each element's unique trait, etc.

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Aug 13th, 2012 09:45 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

But one of you may be named future mother of my children.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2012 12:37 PM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

And the other may be named the present executioners of your possibility to have future children.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2012 12:40 PM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Look you guys can be married and what not but all Faust needs is a surrogate mother. You know someone to give birth to his Children so the legacy can live on an needed for that is strong women. So both of you could be surrogate mothers.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2012 01:13 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Idea rejected. Next order of business.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2012 01:31 PM
starryknight

Your so silly Reg! lol

Old Post Aug 13th, 2012 03:02 PM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Order of Business.

1. Gather all Survivors.
2. Come up with a plan.
3. Run at the village.
4. Slay all monsters.
5. Kill Final Boss.

RP Complete.

Alternate Preferred Order.

1. Gather Survivors.
2. Make Camp.
3. Decide what to do about Boss.
4. Mysterious Guy Enters.
5. Information is given about what "Oaths" are.
6. Group travels to unlock the mystery of the "Oaths".
7. Epic Battles.
8. All Characters unlock Oaths.
9. Adventure back Home.
10. Boss Fight.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2012 03:09 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Sadly, this time I have to wait for Regelion to post before I can continue to torture Annie.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2012 03:50 PM
starryknight

Love is so cruel some times ><

Old Post Aug 13th, 2012 04:05 PM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Curious...

quote: (post)
Originally posted by starryknight
"the kiss is not necessary but go ahead if you feel up to it."

*At the sight of Starry's action, I step to her front and my open right palm strokes over her cheek with my fingertips brushing aside the hair before her face, my left palm places to her side and pulls her close to me; at this range our breasts touch together. in the moment after pulling her to me, with the front of my face only lightly blushed I press my lips to hers and kiss her, my lips part slightly then press to hers again, before I move them back slowly and my fingertips gently part from her, stepping away*

Old Post Aug 13th, 2012 04:20 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

*pulls my cellphone from my pocket and slides it open, then begins type on a notepad program*

Suspected outcome would be...
>A cruel feeling from Regelion.
>An "I told you so" reaction, from Matthias Fenris.
>A questionable reaction from other, non-main players.
>A desire to join, from Regelion.
>A Sexual Attempt from Regelion.
>A handprint on the face, of Regelion.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2012 04:43 PM
The Scenario
Greater Sci-Fi combatant

Originally posted by XanatosForever
I more meant the mechanics of the class system and the elements. I can't really tell what is each element's unique trait, etc.

I think it goes something like this. Every character has 2 Elements, and each Element seems to have a few abilities associated with it. The Elements and associations I've seen so far are:

Fire: Can project/control fire and is very destructive.
Water: Water abilities and healing
Earth: Control earth and plants
Wind: Wind powers and piercing attacks (I guess blades of wind)
Energy: Lightning, and increasing your own strength
Light: Light powers and breaking curses
Darkness: Dark powers and casting curses

They're pretty vague, so you can basically make up whatever you want as long as it isn't too powerful. Nate uses energy to sheathe his sword in electricity, for instance, while Shota creates weapons out of electricity or fire, and can project it as a bolt. Donny uses water as mist to hide and darkness to weaken people. Just that kind of thing.

Oaths are like a spirit animal type, and you can manifest powers or transformations based on the creature. So far, Nate has sprouted dragon wings but that's about it.

Edit: Class just determines your weapon specialty, I think. Weaponmaster can wield any melee weapon, Archers use bows and ranged weapons, Fighters seem to be unarmed or martial artists, and mages just use Elements better than everyone else.

Last edited by The Scenario on Aug 13th, 2012 at 08:22 PM

Old Post Aug 13th, 2012 08:18 PM
The Scenario is currently offline Click here to Send The Scenario a Private Message Find more posts by The Scenario Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nate9939
back in action

prety much scenario anyway i need somone to say the see nate land so i can continue posting or you cant and ill just wait pathiently for my cue lol

Last edited by nate9939 on Aug 13th, 2012 at 09:41 PM

Old Post Aug 13th, 2012 09:39 PM
nate9939 is currently offline Click here to Send nate9939 a Private Message Find more posts by nate9939 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Originally posted by Phoenix3068
Curious...

*At the sight of Starry's action, I step to her front and my open right palm strokes over her cheek with my fingertips brushing aside the hair before her face, my left palm places to her side and pulls her close to me; at this range our breasts touch together. in the moment after pulling her to me, with the front of my face only lightly blushed I press my lips to hers and kiss her, my lips part slightly then press to hers again, before I move them back slowly and my fingertips gently part from her, stepping away*

*I'm frozen as Phoenix advances, it would seem that I was wrong calling the woman's bluff. The kiss was hot and wet and it seemed like it would last forever and when Phoenix stepped away from me I stand there not knowing what just happened. "Well then Phoenix, thanks for the kiss, excuse me I think I need to sit down." I walk away but stumble a few times.*

Old Post Aug 13th, 2012 10:36 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Yo *she winks but keeps a very stoic and casual look about her face*

Old Post Aug 13th, 2012 10:52 PM
starryknight

btw Nate i don't think anyone is in the city right now so your gonna have to make your own opening.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2012 11:17 PM