KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » the law of oaths

the law of oaths
Started by: nate9939

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Gender: Female
Location: The Land Beyond what Time can Touch

The laughter, the wretched laughter. All hunters gain this pleasure during the hunt. But it is short lived... Black's eyes suddenly narrow. He notices the foolish boy who charged at him first who begins to move again. Fool. "You should have stayed down.." Black whispered. As the darkness flares continue to fire, Shota's leg is hit by one of the flares and she lets out a loud scream of pain before falling over to the ground against a wall. Her body trembles.

Almost a second after, Donny is also is struck by the darkness. The powerful magic struck his side and began burning across his flesh painful. The high level of magic that struck him causes him too to fall against the ground. Though he is damaged, Donny withstands the force. Thankfully it was not a fatal blow.

Nate's however... is not. Due to Nate's voice, there was a clear indicator of his current location. Black could take no more of this foolishness. This boy was no longer interesting to him. The attacks give him no means of escape. His already injured body makes him begin to fall. Had he not tried to play the hero, perhaps... But there was no room in Black's mind for "chances". Finally, one of the darkness flares strikes across a rib of Nate's, sending him into immense pain. Another then quickly across the neck, spurting blood onto the ground from him. Several other shots pierce through his body, drawing immense amounts of blood and corrupting the flesh making it difficult to heal. "No more.." the darkness element begins to build at the tips of Black's fingers. A high concentration of darkness magic is now singled in for one attack. This next blow would be fatal. No more.. The words echo through his mind as he pulls the element into the air, catching it like a baseball. He then hurls it through the mist like a sharp object and it quickly approaches on Nate. Blood splashes across the ground, making a clear indication that his attack was successful.

Nate falls back and hits the ground.. a hole through his left eye and burning through the back of his head. His eyes were a clear target while he was looking through the mist. Black lets out a heavy sigh before turning around. The girl, injured. Unable to move. She would soon die. The mist user, injured. He would die soon as well. Nate, the boy who thought to stand up and be a hero; if not dead already, was directly on the border. The wounds he succumbed would cripple him should have survived. The darkness flare through his eye.. ensured he would never see again. The corruption was too strong. If not treated immediately, his entire face would become corrupted.

Blacks enjoyment of these children is at an end. "Fools.." he whispers one last time before he fades into the shadows, disappearing from the streets of the city. The capture of Zerod was complete. The monsters would soon be let out to devour the dead.


__________________

Old Post Aug 17th, 2012 06:52 PM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight
Senior Member

Gender: Female
Location: Under the starry sky.

Annie watched from the shadows as everyone dropped like flies and she to had to suppress the urge to jump into save Shota again, instead she kept herself concealed and unlike the fools below she was trained to erase her presence. The assassin moved quickly and silently making use of the mist, Annie was able to get close enough to Black without him noticing, "Oath of the Ice-Phoenix: Ice prison..." Annie whispered her oath then Black would be in case in a block of ice, she was sure that a man as powerful as him would not be held for too long but it would give her enough time to get the others out. Annie quickly ran to the fallen three and she had to get them out all at once. The assassin closed her eyes and raised her right index and middle fingers up to eye level, "Assassin art: Wind relocation." Suddenly a strong gust of wind enveloped the group of kids and moments later they vanished.

Appearing back in the forest the winds would disappear and the group would be on the forest floor, Annie collapse joining the others on the ground having expended a lot of energy transporting them away from the village. Annie looks at the wounded and sees that Nate is very close to death, without any time to think she summoned water to her hand and began to heal him first. His wounds would become less critical but he was a long way from completely healed. Annie turned her attention to Shota and focused her healing on her head wound and hopefully she would wake soon, doing all she could for the green haired girl she turns to Donny and begins to heal but having used to much energy getting them out of the village and healing the other two she faints.


__________________

My Spirit is not lost...

Old Post Aug 17th, 2012 07:51 PM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nate9939
back in action

Gender: Male
Location: United States

nate awoke a few hours later in amense pain but he knew he whould survive having a full take of magic he chould finish of annies healing he sudenly put his hand on his eye the skin qucikly reformed useing the speacil teacneak that had saved his live tons of times he knew it whould take atleast a good weak to full heal but he chould atleast get it functioning in a hour or so as nate finished healing it was dawn of the new day it was a butifull moment but he knew that all this butiy whould fade away like his once peacfull town nate saw the outher two there injurys werent as survier but if they were not treated soon the whould die nate went to a nerby rive and purifed the water so he chould use it for treatment like he did when he treated his patient if he hadent work at the clinic with his father he knew he whould of died but that was a thing that chould not be changed he quickly went back ans started healing the rest of them with ease not thinking nate said "im sorry if i was stronger i whouldent of let you get hurt if i were a better leader i whouldent have goten inraged but I did im so sorry" after he said that he walked away and started his trasfomation in his hands so that he chould learn how to beter controll this power.


__________________
With time comes growth and new possibilities.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2012 09:54 PM
nate9939 is currently offline Click here to Send nate9939 a Private Message Find more posts by nate9939 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nate9939
back in action

Gender: Male
Location: United States

after nate walked a few steps nate already felt sick his whole body felt numb and only his sheer willpower kept him frome pasing out nate then felt the pain in his eye returning nate knew that this was some side efect of the magic that was delt to him as soon as he touched the still decaying skin nate knew if he didnt find atleast a temperary cure to this he whould die in the mater of seconds he looked back in panic as he new that the outhers were struck by this two he new that if he chouldent find a cure soon that the pepole who had tried to help him whould die he quicly thought of a solution if only temperarey he quicly looked through the bag he had been carying all day "this should work" as nate said that he heald the wound agine and took out a cloth and made an eye patch out of it ( this cloth is made out of specail materails that can slow down the proces of most magic for a certaint amount of time) as nate put it on he felt as though the cloth had taken away most of the pain and nate looked at them as wounds started reopining he new that he whould be staying up all night so he made a fire and started healing and wraping there wonds


__________________
With time comes growth and new possibilities.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2012 01:38 AM
nate9939 is currently offline Click here to Send nate9939 a Private Message Find more posts by nate9939 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Scenario
Greater Sci-Fi combatant

Gender: Unspecified
Location:

Donny woke up, and immediately regretted it. Pain flooded his senses, and his face and most of his left side felt as if they were exploding. Donny had once gotten a fishhook stuck through his cheek, but the pain there now made that feel like a tickle, and every movement he made wracked his chest and ribs. Somehow, though, the sensation was familiar, and it took a while for Donny to place it. It was darkness. Cursed wounds, the same as inflicted by the darkness element that Donny possessed, but much stronger. It didn't simply weaken the body, but actively harmed it and prevented most healing.

With effort, Donny sat up, looking around. He vaguely remembered being transported to the forest, and it seemed his memory hadn't failed him. The trees overhead prevented him from judging the sun's exact position, but he could tell it was at least close to morning. Which meant it had been close to a day and a half since Donny had eaten anything. It hurt, but Donny managed to stand up and catch his breath. There were three other people with him, the first being Nate, and the other two girls that Donny didn't know the names of. He recognized one as the girl he'd tried to help in the city, and the other as the one who saved him. Time for introductions, then.

"Hey all," Donny said to whoever was listening. "I'm Donny. You lot got names?"


__________________

Last edited by The Scenario on Aug 19th, 2012 at 03:33 AM

Old Post Aug 19th, 2012 03:29 AM
The Scenario is currently offline Click here to Send The Scenario a Private Message Find more posts by The Scenario Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Gender: Female
Location: The Land Beyond what Time can Touch

"Here," Shota had smiled and stood at the sight of Donny awakening. She did not know him-- from his name to his reason for being there, but she knew that he wasn't a foe. He did save her after all. She walked toward him-- a wince. Pain could be seen in her eyes at the step. A hot red mark burned across the flesh of her leg. The wound on her head was healed, but this corruption at her leg still caused great pain. She had managed to hold it off with chemicals. "So your name is Donny?" Her head tilts with a smile as she crouches near him, a small bottle and a few leaves in her hands as she moves near his injured side. The black taint can be seen in his flesh. Not concerned for how he might react but rather what might happen should this be left unchecked, she gently pours some of the bottle onto the wound. This would have a strong sting, something like putting your hand into boiling water. His skin might bubble from the mixture between the taint and the fluids that Shota poured, then she quickly places the leaves to Donny's flesh and presses onto it. The leaves stick to his body. Her eyes glance across to his eyes, to catch a reaction. Perhaps he was afraid because she just caused him pain or perhaps he enjoyed it. She was curious to find out. "My name is Shota" she giggles lightly, with a hint of curiosity in her tone. "Just... Shota."


__________________

Old Post Aug 19th, 2012 09:55 AM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Scenario
Greater Sci-Fi combatant

Gender: Unspecified
Location:

Donny winced at the pain, but he knew medicine when he saw it. When the substance touched his flesh, Donny gritted his teeth and gave a few involuntary twitches. It hurt at first, but the sharp burning was already beginning to fade into a dull ache. Once Shota was finished, Donny gave the leaves an exploratory poke, flinching at the pain's sudden return. After a few more tries, Donny found he could stand without much trouble.

"Thanks," he manage, smiling faintly. After a moment, he added, "Shota." He looked around, eyeing the fire Nate had made. "Uh, I'll go look for, uh, something to eat."


__________________

Old Post Aug 19th, 2012 07:11 PM
The Scenario is currently offline Click here to Send The Scenario a Private Message Find more posts by The Scenario Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Gender: Female
Location: The Land Beyond what Time can Touch

Shota sticks her tongue out. She is playful toward him. What a silly boy, it's as if he were embarrassed by talking to her. After Donny stands, Shota pushes herself onto her feet and gives a nod of acknowledgment to him. Afterward, she turns from him and walks toward the center of the camp, near the fire. Her hands move onto her hips and her eyes glance from left to right. Shota isn't wearing her typical clothes right now as they were torn up in the escape. Instead, she wears bandages around her chest where a few bloody splotches show through. Her leg is also bandaged where the dark scratches were made. Covering her legs, she wears a clothe with a symbol on it. While she looks around, she begins to question... "Where is Annie, she should have been back by now."

Shota sighs. Since they made camp, Shota barely saw Annie, and she was so planning to tease the girl more. Instead, she heads near the fire where her torn clothes are and pulls up her shirt into her arms. She has a needle and thread within her fingertips in the opposing hand, which she uses to string the clothe together. While she ties, she lightly hums though.. it is clear she is not singing for enjoyment and more to express her disdain for fixing clothe. "Sowing, Sowing, Oh how I hate sowing <3 Sowing~ Sowing, my god this just blows~" Shota lets out a light giggle.


__________________

Old Post Aug 19th, 2012 07:52 PM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nate9939
back in action

Gender: Male
Location: United States

nate woke up at the singing "wow how are you guys so cherfull after that" as nate said that he got up with a simile and yawned "well im going to look for some food" as nate siad that his sotmach rumbled "what do you want " as nate said that he un did the eypatch and reheald the wond and puting it back on nate then got ready to look for some food.


__________________
With time comes growth and new possibilities.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2012 08:01 PM
nate9939 is currently offline Click here to Send nate9939 a Private Message Find more posts by nate9939 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Gender: Female
Location: The Land Beyond what Time can Touch

"Actually.." Shota blinks as she sits back in her place, her eyes glancing toward the boy who nearly got her killed. "That cute boy over there said he was going hunting, you should stay at camp, since your wounds are the worst." Shota closes her eyes and then turns her head back to her work. While her eyes are closed, her hand weaves the thread through the cloth as she closes the holes in her shirt. The idea of the boy going out to hunt was not a positive one for her. It was his fault that they were in this mess in the first place, after all. Had he not been so rash, perhaps they could have gotten the drop on those two powerful beings and at least managed to find something out. Shota held a grudge on this boy and despite him apparently appearing friendly... she would not hesitate to kill someone that might endanger them once again.


__________________

Old Post Aug 19th, 2012 08:08 PM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight
Senior Member

Gender: Female
Location: Under the starry sky.

Just as Shota begins to sow Annie drops down from a tree and lands nearby she carries a fistful of nuts and berries and walks to the green haired girl. "Hey, I found some stuff you could eat...if you want. I couldn't find much but here," Annie said setting down the food on a cloth and avoiding eye contact. "I better get back to patrolling," she says starting to head back for the trees. Annie decided it was best for her not to get to close to Shota, that girl made her feel weird and made Annie think with her emotions and not with her head, if she were to survive this she would have to distance herself from the group and only be around when needed.


__________________

My Spirit is not lost...

Old Post Aug 19th, 2012 08:11 PM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nate9939
back in action

Gender: Male
Location: United States

"k but im atleast geting some water were going to need some fresh and i have some botels in here and theres just a lake over there so im not going to far im not that dangerous i just needed to see how strong they were i didnt want you flowing me anyway" nate sighed "if you think im to dangerous just say so ill leave if you want me to atleast after thoughs wounds are gone i never leave a patient behind"


__________________
With time comes growth and new possibilities.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2012 08:29 PM
nate9939 is currently offline Click here to Send nate9939 a Private Message Find more posts by nate9939 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Scenario
Greater Sci-Fi combatant

Gender: Unspecified
Location:

Donny felt at peace when he was in the water. He stood knee deep in the lake, a makeshift spear in hand. The skinning knife wasn't the best tool for sharpening a stick, but at least the end result was functional. Donny was used to net fishing in the ocean, but that didn't mean it was all he could do. Whether it was salt water or fresh, or fishing with a rod or a spear, Donny prided himself in his ability. He waited for his chance, and struck quickly , impaling a fish. He heaved a sigh of relief. Finally, he was back in his element, and a sliver of normalcy seemed to have returned to Donny's life. Here, nothing else mattered; there was only him, the water, and the fish.


__________________

Old Post Aug 19th, 2012 10:46 PM
The Scenario is currently offline Click here to Send The Scenario a Private Message Find more posts by The Scenario Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Gender: Male
Location: The only place cool

Faust had followed behind Annie as she watched from the tree tops looking down at the fight between the others. Faust had hid his killing intent along with his magik energy knowing that would be the simplest thing others could use to find him. At a young age he was taught how to hide his killing intent and his magik energy, in his family it was mandatory in order to survive. Faust observed everyone around him but mainly their enemy Black he could see instantly just from the movement of their body they where no match for him. He seemed too skilled to easily take damage from such attemps. The man thing that Faust observed was Black magik it was the dark element and judging from it's use he could tell he was strong in it. The could feel the thing that Black had that separated him from the others it was the heart of the beast, something all to knowledgeable to Faust. Faust watched Annie use her oath and it seemed strong but it was easy to tell Faust was way too strong for that. How ever way he thought he followed behind leaving his presence at low, following her into a the gust of wind.

After they relocated Faust was first on the scene to establish a perimeter around the camp walking off from the group knowing they would be in safe hands with Annie. Faust could sense the dark energy coming off the others body he could cure most of the curses on their bodies but not all. after setting up a perimeter he knew the other would need food so he walked off in search of some kind of food coming back with dead lizards to eat. This was something normal to Faust but maybe not to others so much.

Faust had headed back towards the other's setting down a dozen and a half dead lizards and tons of sticks. "Well It seems we'll be roasting lizard tonight." Faust had said with a mundane voice pleased but with too much on his mind. Faust was impressed with the use of everyone's powers and abilities in battle but more less Nate. His charging in could have easily costed him and the others around him their lives. It seemed like a miracle that everyone survived this not that Faust felt in concerns. He then sat down next to Shota saying in a caring voice. " Are you alright would you mind if I helped you out."


__________________


THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Old Post Aug 21st, 2012 06:52 AM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Gender: Female
Location: The Land Beyond what Time can Touch

The thread is delicately woven through her shirt and finally all of the patches are made. Shota pulls her clothing over her shoulders and her arms slide gracefully through the holes meant for that are meant for them. Shota looks at her pants, specifically at the hole that was made that damaged her leg. Her eyes begin to wince. She can feel it... as if it were happening again. Her leg suddenly pulses with the taint. Damn it! she thinks, the pain is great. Shota lets out a short sigh, then she pulls her pants up, preparing to fix them.

Just as Shota prepares to begin on her pants, she notices Faust taking a seat next to her. Her eyes don't turn from her clothing and instead she speaks words directed to him. "We're all roughly the same age but none of you know the smallest thing about survival, do you?" Shota whispers. Irritation could be seen in her eyes. Shota was not the best fighter, nor was she the best at many other things. She begins to think back... remembering her parents.

A Mage for a Mother and a Mage Hunter for a Father... It's not hard to understand why they taught her the things they did. Teaching her how to decide on a safe camp, how to hunt, how to survive. Survival was her skill, because at anytime her family might have to pick up and leave. Mages might have been powerful, but they were also feared, and as any other public fear the community created positions for dealing with such things. Mages were 2nd class citizens. How quickly people forgot this...

"The first thing that any of you think is to fill your stomach. That kid wants to find food, you want to find food, you know there's more to survival then food!" Shota shouts in an angry tone. She calms back down quickly before she strokes her fist past her eyes to wipe away a tear. "Arrogance.." She whispers. "It's so sad that when pressed to a corner like we are, the first thing that most of us think of us to satisfy our hunger. Doesn't it mean anything to you that there are people out there who want us dead and we don't even know why?" Shota's eyes glare steadily at Faust. "No, I suppose not."

Shota ignores the multiple tears in her pants and instead, she stands up. After discarding the cloth from around her waist which allows her undergarments to be viewed for a brief second, she slips her pants over her legs and claps her hands together. She turns from the fire and grabs onto her Tome, wrapping it in the cloth she had to cover her waist. After slipping on her shoes and pulling cloth to keep her arms warm, she begins to walk toward the edge of the campsite. She stops and glances back. "I don't know any of you, and my first attempt to save one of you ended in an injury I can't heal and a headache. I can tell now.. it'll be more safe to go on my own then stay around you lot." Shota claims, before she turns and disappears into the forest. She is sure to leave no trace to be followed, her lightning element enhances her body to allow her to move at a great speed.


__________________

Old Post Aug 21st, 2012 11:20 AM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nate9939
back in action

Gender: Male
Location: United States

nate looked in that direction as he knew she was about to leave well if you whant to leave go but hre you will always belong but in the short period of time weve become friends how little or how grate its up to you just make sure your safe and if you ever need help just call"nate said that and sighed picking up a couple of the lizards that were done " well if you guys want me to track her just ask i know this forest in and out because i went here to get herbs evrey outher day"


__________________
With time comes growth and new possibilities.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2012 01:35 PM
nate9939 is currently offline Click here to Send nate9939 a Private Message Find more posts by nate9939 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Gender: Male
Location: Tending the throne.

Running. Running...just running. No time to stop, no time to think.

RUN!

Legs burning, chest heaving, eyes watering. Had to keep going.

Look out!

Stumbling. The ground rushing upward. Into the brush, fighting a losing battle to succumb to exhaustion. "Just let me rest. Just for a moment."

Get up, young Lucas!

He groaned, but obeyed, hands gripping a broken branch, propping himself up with it. Growling reached his ears as he opened his eyes. "By the Old Shell," he muttered, spotting three wolves watching him among the trees. He didn't even remember entering the forest.

RUN!

He pushed off with the stick, rushing between the trees and trying to ignore the growling and snarling at his back. He had to keep running. Had to keep going, or he was going to die. Branches scratched his face, tore at his robes. He yelped as one of the wolves managed to clamp down, pulling him backwards. He took the stick in both hands and swung around wildly, forcing the wolves back, though they only circled, watching the manic display. He was at his wits end, he could not fight off these animals.

"Jicotea...help me..."

I will protect you, Hatchling.

With a gasp of surprise and a snarl of uncertainty from the wolves, a sphere surrounded him, all aglow. He stood there for a moment, looking out at the world, saturated in the light. One of the wolves saw an opportunity, and leaped for the boy's throat. He threw up his hands, but a yelp made him lower his hands to look. The wolf was on its back, scrambling upright and snarling at him.

Run, young Lucas! Run!

He nodded to himself, turning away from the wolves and moving as fast as his aching limbs cold carry him, pushing himself along with the stick while the animals stalked him from behind. He had to find the forest's edge, there he might be able to find help...to find someone...


__________________
-"My internet is currently so bad I'm time traveling. Don't worry about it."

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Last edited by XanatosForever on Aug 22nd, 2012 at 03:22 AM

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2012 03:20 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Gender: Female
Location: The Land Beyond what Time can Touch

"GET DOWN!" a voice suddenly calls out to Avon. A chilling breeze brushes passed his cheek. Twas not a wind, yet a person passing quickly by him.

Strike! A loud whine echos from one of the pursuing wolves. Between the pursuing stalkers and the fleeing prey, Shota now makes a stand.

"I'm not used to playing the heroine..." She whispers, holding in both hands a large branch like a sword. "But I'm also not used to letting someone else get hurt, when I still draw breath!"

Little is seen but a sudden fury of fur and claw, clashing with the armed girl. Loud yelps are heard from the creatures and as quickly as it began, the three creatures can be seen fleeing from the scene. Shota is crouched over the ground heavy a breath, one palm to her chest with the other grasping the stick which is pressed to the ground. The stick is broken and she has multiple scratches over her body. Yet...

Shota turns herself around enough to look at the male, then she smiles and raises her fist to give a thumbs up to him with a confident smile. "Shota came to save the day!"

After speaking, she presses her stick to the ground and works her body to a standing position. She approaches the male but stays back a fair distance. She dropped the stick after standing to show that she was not hostile. "My name is Shota, if that wasn't obvious. Are you okay? What's... your name and what are you doing here?"


__________________

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2012 03:30 AM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Gender: Male
Location: Tending the throne.

He must have been tired. He had barely heard the words and dropped, then he was looking up as the stranger called out victory. Her features we're colored by the light of the sphere around him. As she stepped closer, he shrunk back somewhat. If she could fight off the wolves, what might she do to him? The answer, it would appear, would be nothing as the stick was dropped to the ground. He looked at Shota for a moment, then used his own stick to push himself up, leaning heavily on it.

"My name is Avon," he replied in between deep, agonizingly wonderful breaths, "Avon Lucas. I was running..." As he finished the sentence, the glow around him faded, and he wobbled on the stick, which broke with a loud crack. He collapsed on the ground, still breathing heavily while muttering.

"Enough, Old Shell...please...no more..."

Soon, Hatchling...but not yet. Get up.

With a small whimper, Avon pushed himself into a sitting position, looking up at Shota with half-lidded eyes.


__________________
-"My internet is currently so bad I'm time traveling. Don't worry about it."

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2012 03:58 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight
Senior Member

Gender: Female
Location: Under the starry sky.

Annie had her back turned to Shota and the others and as the green haired girl talked she felt an unknown pain in her chest and she tears rolled down her cheek. Annie caught the tear with her finger and looked at it confused then the pain turned to anger, "Who needs this shit anyways," Annie said in nearly a whisper then using her wind element she jumped into the trees and took off in to the forest.

The young assassin stopped after awhile of jumping through trees and sat on one of the sturdy branches with her back against its trunk, she used this time to go through her thoughts. "I knew it, she was just like everyone else. Why did I think she could be different? I should have just left them all to die along with that village." Annie felt alone again, it was a terrible feeling that she hated but it was something she was getting used to. She remembered the girls eyes that gave her a strange feeling that she liked better then this alone feeling, the young assassin shook her head, "No that was a lie! I am alone in this world now and I can only rely on myself," she whispered to convince herself.


__________________

My Spirit is not lost...

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2012 04:06 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
All times are UTC. The time now is 06:29 AM.
Pages (10): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread

Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » the law of oaths

Email this Page
Subscribe to this Thread
   Post New Thread  Post A Reply

Forum Jump:
Search by user:
 

Forum Rules:
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is OFF
vB code is ON
Smilies are ON
[IMG] code is ON

Text-only version
 

< - KillerMovies.com - Forum Archive - Forum Rules >


© Copyright 2000-2006, KillerMovies.com. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by: vBulletin, copyright ©2000-2006, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.