KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » the law of oaths

the law of oaths
Started by: nate9939

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
nate9939
back in action

"man were is this going are you two going to leave to" nate sighed "well if you are the same speach aplies to you" nate took some more lizards "man these are actualy realy good but now if you are staying here were going to need to be stronger if we are going to survive so we need a plan of attack so anyone got any ideas the best one i can come up with is go and find a new city and find a master each to teach us the ropes eh but its up to you" nate sighed agine

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2012 04:11 AM
nate9939 is currently offline Click here to Send nate9939 a Private Message Find more posts by nate9939 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Shota tilts her head and she smiles. Her body is injured, quite a bit. She knew it was a stupid idea to jump into a confrontation when she was already injured, but like she said, she never could deal with letting others get hurt when she has the chance to stop it.

She walks toward Avon and nods, extending her right hand toward him. Her palm is turned up. She offers a hand to help Avon up.

"I'm not much of a healer." She speaks to him calmly. "You look like you need some help.. I have some.. er.. friends, who set up camp nearby. They can take you to a town if you're lost."

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2012 02:19 PM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

"Okay," Avon nods, taking her hand with his left and standing shakily, "thank you." As he held her hand, his eyes ran over her body, making a mental note of the wounds he could see in the shadow of the dark woods. He could heal the girl, he was certain of that, but as exhausted as he currently was, any immediate attempt would likely result in him fainting. Instead he would simply accept her generous offer, and hope that the others would be accommodating to his presence.

"Perhaps after I've had some sleep, I can find some way to repay you for saving my life." He turns and begins walking, only to stop and look over his shoulder, rubbing his head. "...Where did you say the campsite was, again?"

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2012 04:55 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Scenario
Greater Sci-Fi combatant

In an instant, Donny's muscles locked up and a flashing shard of agony shot through his system. He dropped his spear and fell, stumbling into the lake he stood in. The world went dark, and Donny's vision blurred in the water. It was shallow, but it didn't need depth to drown him. Then, he felt something. It was as if the water itself was pulling him down, towards the low bottom. Donny's face hit the sandy floor, forced against it by a shapeless pressure, and his cheek again erupted into itching, burning pain. He couldn't breathe. He couldn't move.

As Donny struggled, pressed flat, a purple light caught his eye, shining brightly even under the water. Donny recognized it as his own hand, engulfed in the shadowed illumination of the dark element. Sure enough, he couldn't feel his arms anymore. He watched, and the light grew into something solid, growing darker as it did. Donny didn't even remember reaching for his power, and tried to stop it, turn it off, anything. The solid darkness began to fade, and as suddenly as it appeared, the force holding Donny vanished. In a moment, he broke the surface and gasped, coughing as he tried to inhale. His chest was on fire, but Donny made his way back to the lakeside and collapsed onto the grass.

He lay there for a while, just breathing. When he felt it had passed, Donny got up, and stared at his hands, opening and closing each a few times to make sure they still worked. They seemed fine. He reached up to inspect his face, where the cut on his cheek stayed open and raw. The wound felt different, so Donny peeked into the reflective surface on the lake, long since gone still. It reflected his face, and for the first time Donny saw the wound on his face. No longer a single line, the slice broke into hundreds of small cracks, creeping across Donny's face. Each one was either an inflamed red or black line, sweeping downwards to his neck. Donny recoiled, and quickly stood up, retreating into the forest.

Later, Donny returned to the camp, dropping of the few fish he'd caught before the incident, as well as a bundle of branches. He stayed silent, and made several trips, retrieving more wood and leaves each time. Shelter was the next step, anything to avoid thinking about what was wrong with him. He went slowly, building a small lean-to of sticks and other castoffs. Eventually, he was finished, and dropped himself near the fire, to finally eat something.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2012 09:44 PM
The Scenario is currently offline Click here to Send The Scenario a Private Message Find more posts by The Scenario Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Shota shows a smile of teasing. The boy had tried to walk off randomly without any knowledge of where he was going. That reminded of her at a younger age. Shota approached Avon and turned her body so that she would face the direction back toward camp. Shota raised her arm and signaled for Avon to follow her. With a light laughter escaping her lips, she begins to lead him on the path back toward the camp. "It won't be a long trip, I actually had just left the camp a little bit ago."

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2012 09:54 PM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Avon smiled for the first time what seemed an age. The girl's laughter was reminder that he still lived, and could enjoy all the pleasures of life. Tired as he was, he looked forward to seeing people safe again.

What will you tell them, young Lucas?

He shook his head and shrugged, a silent admonition of his uncertainty. It could wait. Everything could wait until he had finally gotten some sleep.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2012 10:12 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

After walking for a short time, Shota's eyes finally catch the sight of smoke. The camp. Her mind is sure of it. This was the direction she came from, but she felt something was wrong. Without thinking, she takes a quick sprint back into camp. Her feet touch the ground only barely as she nears the site, when suddenly-- Her body is thrown downward as her foot hooks a tree root.

"OUCH!" Shota suddenly shouts out, while she sits up on her hands and knees. A large red mark could be seen on her face, from where it impacted the ground. She moves her body around to sit with her legs crossed while her palms press to her cheeks. She rubs her cheeks firmly, trying to shake off the now pulsing pain on the front of her face. "Stupid tree..."

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2012 07:27 PM
nate9939
back in action

"whats that sound" nate said "im going to investigate the area you two stay here ill be raight back" as nate said that he ran torads the area not knowing if it was a friend or foe.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2012 07:48 PM
nate9939 is currently offline Click here to Send nate9939 a Private Message Find more posts by nate9939 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Faust was ready to leave just like the other's did but he knew he couldn't leave people like Nate around with his personality and skill, he would most likely get everyone killed. How Faust was he had to do something about that , the kid even had delusions of being a leader not with his skills. Faust couldn't eat after what he had seen back there but he didn't judge anyone else if they could. He sat against a tree keeping his guard up as he watched Donny walk past him soaking wet dropping fish for the others.

Faust had fallen into a deep meditation thinking on his past the knowledge that had been beaten into his head since he was five. The training he was a natrual at learning but still had so far to go. Faust had broke from his meditation when he heard a noise making him open his eyes. Faust had heard Nate say he was going to check it out and he knew that was dumb. "No Wait" Faust had yelled out then foorcing himself to his feet ran after the boy so as to not let him die from danger.

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2012 08:27 PM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Avon followed Shota, attempting to let his mind rest as much as it could now that he was no longer in immediate danger. Her sudden rushing forward snaps him out of his stupor, and he hobbles after, wincing at the aches of his muscles the burning of his scrapes. The thoughts of pain vanish as he sees her pitch forward and hears her cry, however, rushing forward with determination and immediately crouches down beside her as she sits up.

"Let me see your ankle," he says, concern clear in his voice, taking on a tone of a practiced healer looking to ply his trade. He'd always found it something of an odd question to ask "Are you alright", since it did nothing to explain where one might be injured. Instead, he'd learned to observe, and thus could look to the most immediate potential injury on anyone he intended to work on.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2012 08:49 PM
starryknight

Annie found the river that ran through the forest if she followed it she would find a hidden cabin that her clan members had used to stash things or lay low after a hit in the village. She was going to suggest going there to the group but everyone wanted to do their own thing, with too many leaders there is chaos she thought back to her mother's words. Annie felt alone again missing her mother, they weren't close like other mother and daughters but her mom had gave her knowledge, strength, and she was always someone she could rely on but now she was dead, they were all died.

After a bit of walking Annie was able to find the hidden cabin quite easily, she had been here before after her first assignment, she could remember it like it was yesterday. The target had been a merchant in town but his real occupation was human tracking, the clan did not have a problem with him until he refused to pay for a job that he had requested so a hit was ordered and Annie was the one that carried it out. It was so easy to take this man's life he was arrogant which made him a fool, his men were easy to get passed and he left himself defenseless so even a novice could sneak in and slit his throat, yes it was easy to take this man's life but after your hand's are stained with blood it never washed off. No one told her that the hard part about killing someone was living with yourself afterward, living as a murder was the hardest part but it was expected so she ignored that disgusting feeling she got after a kill until she became numb and didn't feel anything at all.

Annie got closer to the cabin but something was off, the sign that hung over the door was straight this was a sign that a member was occupying the cabin, the young assassin hid behind a bush her thoughts racing. Had another member actually escaped that night when everyone else died, it was very well possible after all she was still alive. After a few minutes of hiding a man dressed in a black robe came out of the cabin, "A hungry rabbit jumps," he pronounced loud enough so she could hear. Annie stood up from her hiding place and spoke, "But it dies from the corruption it's feed." The man looked toward Annie and lowered his hood, he's a bearded man with a scar over his left eye, he's tall and looks to be in peek physical shape. Annie walks cautiously toward him, "Uncle Vincent it is good to see your still alive," Annie says slowly watching that man's eyes looking for any signs of aggregation. Vincent half smiles, "yes it is good to see you well too Annie." The man's voice was off and his eyes gave away his murderous intent, which makes Annie reach for her kama.

"So what do you plan on doing, Uncle?"

"Oh, maybe some slicing and a bit of dicing...come on kiddo you were supposed to die with my sister and her fool of a husband but I guess I must finish what I've started."

"It was you who started the fighting, you bastard! Everyone is dead cause of you!"

"Come now baby girl, an assassin should not show emotion especially when she's about to die, you can try to put up a fight if you want but you know as well as I do you don't stand a chance..."

Annie pulled her kama's out just as Vincent vanished in a cloud of shadows, Annie felt the cold steel of the man's swords cut the skin on her cheek then another across her arm and leg. Laughter could be heard from the trees, "Come on baby girl you were supposed to be the next in line to lead the clan, where's that prodigy your mother was always going on about, died with her huh?" Annie stayed calm not letting the man's taunts get to her, she focused on the air around her, she could feel it being disturbed as the man moved through the shadow's, she quickly swung her blade to the right of her and heard the cling of her kama meeting with Vince's kodachi. "Very nice you might actually live for a few more seconds," the man teased before stabbing with his other sword. Annie used her element to push herself back avoiding the blade completely, she reversed the wind and came at the older assassin with exceptional speed, their blades met again but wind from Annie's kama's slash forward cutting into the man's shoulders. Vincent stumbled back wincing from the pain, "Nice but play time is over kid!" he yelled becoming unnerved. The man disappeared in the shadows again Annie closed her eyes and focused on the air around her again, she felt that Vincent was trying to confuse her by reappearing then vanishing again at random. Annie opened her eyes and spun just as she done so Vincent appeared and she hooked her kama into his side and punctured his lung. "That was close *****..." The man smiled as blood begun to fall from his mouth then he collapsed to the ground.

Annie felt an immense pain and saw a gash coming from the bottom of her rib and crossing her chest, blood was gushing out and she was becoming light headed and knew she too would die if she couldn't stop the bleeding. Annie stumbled to the cabin and quickly looked for any water, she found a pot of boiling water that Vincent was going to cook with, she quickly pulled the water out of the pot and cooled it some using her magic. The water wrapped around Annie's hands and burnt her as it did, she fell onto the floor not able to stand anymore then pressed the scolding water to her wound. Annie screamed in pain and thrashed around but as her magic took effect she could feel the water cool and begin to heal. Annie struggled to stay conscious long enough to stop the bleeding, if she could do that then she would have a better chance of surviving. "I wont die, I wont..." she said weakly as she passed out.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2012 10:39 PM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nate9939
back in action

"hey faust that scream was annie im going to her aid something might of hapend you go to that outher noise i think its shota but im not sure since i didnt hear the vioce but i belive its he magic but i also feal another one so dont let your own gaurd down" as nate said that he charged energy into his legs doing a giga arora ignite so that he chould travel at a higer speed "even though are first impresion was a bad start im not so stupid i even had an escape plan if shota didnt mess it up by folowing me" as nate said that he jumped in a speed that made it look like he telaported.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2012 11:25 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Shota smiles as she notices the boy she found try to comfort her. Her face has cleared up from having hit the ground. "It's okay friend," Shota says to Avon while looking at his face. Her body leans toward him. With one hand, she presses to the ground to lift herself, with the other, she holds onto her own body as if to help pull herself up. Once onto her feet, she brushes herself off. She can feel something chill in her-- it's as if something tugged on her very soul. She was preparing to head in the direction she felt pulled when suddenly she could feel a very familiar action. The kid was running off in that direction!

Shota's fists become tightened and her teeth grind. Suddenly, without notice, Shota's body is thrown into Nate's way just as he passes by and her arms wrap around him. With all of her force thrown into it, Shota uses her own enhanced speed to intercept Nate and tackle him onto the ground. Once hitting the ground, ignoring her own injuries, she rolls over him to sit above him. Her palms press firm to his shoulders and pin him to the ground. "IDIOT BOY!" She shouts out in an anger. She glares down at the boy. "Does this scene not look familiar to you!? You're rushing off again, alone!"

Though the tugging on her soul feels stronger as she waits, she knows this problem is a priority. If the boy didn't learn to control his need to run off into trouble, it was going to get people killed. Knowing that it was in the direction that she was preparing to head.. Shota refused to risk this again.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2012 11:55 PM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Avon frowned slightly at Shota's response. He hesitated as the girl suddenly leaned towards him, and he felt warmth across his cheeks. Grateful for the dark hiding his blushing, he saw her beginning to rise without more complications, which assuaged his concerns. Before he could speak again, however, the girl was gone, and the sound of a brief struggle could be heard. He looked around frantically, then spotted Shota sitting atop a new person, a boy.

"Energy," he muttered to himself, recognizing the effects of empowered speed that caused Shota to disappear. Pushing himself to his feet, he walked towards the two of them, standing a few feet away and listening quietly to Shota's scolding tone.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2012 12:11 AM
nate9939
back in action

"hey im not alone im going to annie which means two pepole" nate said as he grew wings frome his back "but if you want to go two hold on tight" as nate said that he used an giga arora ignite on the area around his back to shout himself tworads the same direction like a canon "well this is in its experimental stages cause i just thought of it i dont know where we will land but i gusse my wings will atleast intercept most of the dameg on me" as nate said that they enterd the river were the cabin was "well i guse we should get going now annie might still be in trouble but im amazed that even work that stupid dragon dose come up with good ideas so i gusse i shouldent complain"

Old Post Aug 24th, 2012 12:18 AM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Shota's eyes suddenly widen. "What the...?" As they suddenly are sent flying off with a sudden burst, Shota's hands tighten onto Nate's shoulders, digging her fingertips into him. She lets out a loud scream. IDIOT BOY!!! she thinks in her mind. As they are shot through the air, away from the others, Shota's fear suddenly kicked in. This idiot nearly got them killed last time that he ran off. Now not only is he an idiot, but he has a dragon oath! Shota's energy element shot through her arms and through her fingertips. With a sudden jolt, she sent a high voltage electrical current through her body and into Nates. The sudden shock to his body would cripple his ability to fly and as they near the cabin, this causes his body to be thrown off course. They are flung into a tree where they both impact it with such impact that the tree breaks in two before they are thrown at the ground. Shota's hands gripping onto him still.

"Ugh..." Just after impact, Shota tries to keep herself awake, having been damaged even more by this impact. Her head throbs. Her body becomes heated with anger. Without a second thought, suddenly, she swings her arms down while holding onto Nate still. She slams his body hard into the ground with incredible physical strength. Her nails begin to feel like claws. "IDIOT!! YOU STUPID IDIOT!!" Shota shouts angrily. Her face has cracks across it from which a siring red light shows. Her eyes themselves seem to have dilated a partial amount. Her teeth become more fang like, sharper. Traces of blood from where they were biting the inside of her mouth could be seen at a glance. She has Nate now pinned to the ground nearby the cabin where the scream came from, but the pull on her soul no longer has any affect on her. She is now overcome by the anger of her oath showing.

"Again!" She shouts with more fury, her pressure on his body begins to sink him into the ground. "Again you stupid idiot, your irrational actions are getting us into such deep trouble!" Her claws dug into his shoulders pierce his flesh. Blood draws out and begins to color the dirt beneath him.

"WHY!? WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME!?" Shota screams with irrational anger. "All I try to do is keep you out of trouble, I barely even know you! AND AGAIN AND AGAIN YOU GET ME SO CLOSE TO DEATH! Why don't I just kill you and be done with it!?" Drool drips from her mouth onto Nate's chest. Anger fills her body, such rage built up from her oath. She couldn't stand this boys actions anymore.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2012 12:29 AM
nate9939
back in action

"well even though i do get you into trouble havent we always made it out i always have a counter mesure in plan there just to complex for you to understand if you didnt know my abilitys i had away to escape frome that guy but you almost got me kiled because i didnt think you were going to come" said nate as he smiled "but dont worry no mater how many times you get introbel i would rather die than let you get hurt just next time dont mess with my brilance and lets look for annie" as nate said that he laid there waiting there for a change in expresion

Last edited by nate9939 on Aug 24th, 2012 at 12:45 AM

Old Post Aug 24th, 2012 12:37 AM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Shota's blood boils. It's easy to see in her eyes now, she has an overwhelming urge to kill Nate. It is no sign of playfulness or any friendly joke. She has nothing more then a pure hatred for this boy now. Yet... She slowly calms her oath to the state where her body returns to normal. The cracks in her face where a bright red glow had formed were now simply cuts that were bleeding. Still, she was unwilling to let this idiot boy run around as he willed.

"Get up!" She growled in anger. Shota held onto Nate's arms and she backed herself up, standing to her feet while at the same time, pulling him onto his. Without releasing him, Shota pulls Nate onto his feet. She closes her eyes. "There is no pride I take in what I'm about to do, but I can't trust you." Shota whispers. As she pulls Nate's arms behind his back, his wrists would become connected with a strap around them. His body would now feel different. Weaker. As Shota pulled Nate's arms behind his back, she pulled a binding clothe from the pouch around her waist. She now had this tied tightly to his arms. "My father... is a Mage Hunter." She whispers before she turns Nate around quickly and grabs onto his shoulder tightly with her left hand. Her eyes glare at him.

"Ex-Mage Hunter, I should say". She acknowledges her past but keeps it at a distance. "These bindings will ensure you cannot use your powers. Until I remove them... You are nothing but a normal boy." Shota sighs before pushing Nate gently onto the ground on his bottom. She then moves her hands up, one after another to check her body for any serious injuries. "Those bindings were meant for an enemy. Until you show that you can be trusted... You are my enemy. Understand?"

Old Post Aug 24th, 2012 12:54 AM
nate9939
back in action

"sure" nate smiled "but is there a way to get it untied frome a distant dont you mind i like being normal i still have most of my power without magic since i dont use it much but just incase were atacked and you need my help but you cant untie it" nate looked around and he saw foot prints that looked like annies "well anyway i think we should go in there to make sure annie is safe this is were i felt her last so she might still be in there"

Old Post Aug 24th, 2012 01:01 AM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Avon stood in place, dumbfounded. One moment, Shota had been on the ground, yelling at the boy. The next, they were both gone, and he could hear her screams fading into the distance. He wanted to run in the direction of her screams, but his body was still exhausted, and he was unsure he could make it so far without aid.

"I hope the others will believe me," he said quietly as he turned and rushed as fast as his aching body would allow toward the smoke that signaled where the rest of the refugees had made camp. He was in such a hurry, he didn't care that he was making so much noise, crushing dried leaves and pushing aside branches. Finally he broke the treeline, looking around to see who he could alert of the situation at hand.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2012 02:26 AM