KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » the law of oaths

the law of oaths
Started by: nate9939

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Scenario
Greater Sci-Fi combatant

Gender: Unspecified
Location:

Donny groggily opened eyes at the sound. He'd fallen asleep, it seemed, after eating something. It hadn't been very restful on the ground, but Donny pushed himself up anyway, hissing at the pain in his side as he moved. The leaves and medicine had at least dulled it to a manageable degree. He sat up, and eyed the treeline where he'd thought the noise, a slight rustling sound, had originated. Idly, Donny noticed that everyone who'd been at the camp was gone, leaving the him alone, asleep, with an unattended fire. There were going to be words about that at some point, Donny knew.

A movement caught Donny's eye, and he stood quickly. Too quickly, ouch. Someone was approaching.

"Hold it," Donny said, extending a hand and trying his best to look intimidating while holding an injury. He thought he pulled off the 'cornered' look rather well. "Who's there?"


__________________

Last edited by The Scenario on Aug 24th, 2012 at 03:20 AM

Old Post Aug 24th, 2012 03:10 AM
The Scenario is currently offline Click here to Send The Scenario a Private Message Find more posts by The Scenario Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Gender: Male
Location: Tending the throne.

Whatever Donny might have been expecting, it certainly couldn't have been the dirty, short-haired, robe wearing boy that burst from the woods. Leaves decorated his brown, disheveled hair, and the pale skin of his face was colored by dirt and blood, streaking scratches running along his cheeks and somewhat large ears. His robes, gray in color with blue trimming, was torn and running behind him in tatters, revealing simple underclothes that covered a rather thin frame. The boy's eyes were wide, and bright blue, standing out on his filthy face, and his chest heaved as he struggled to catch his breath.

"Shota," he finally managed to gasp out, pointing in the direction that the two Energizers had vanished, addding with another gasp, "help."


__________________
-"My internet is currently so bad I'm time traveling. Don't worry about it."

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Aug 24th, 2012 03:37 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Scenario
Greater Sci-Fi combatant

Gender: Unspecified
Location:

Donny blinked. He'd hoped the sound had been one of their group coming back, or at least a small animal he could scare off. A bloodstained, lost boy, while not good by any means, was better than most of the alternatives he'd feared to even think about. Still, it was good to be a little cautious. Donny stepped forward to grab the boy, but stopped when he heard Shota's name. That meant a few things, some good, some bad. Good for the kid, at least.

Donny looked in the direction the boy pointed, then back to the camp. If Shota gave told him her name, that was a good enough reason for now.

"Stay here," Donny said quickly. He began a sprint for the woods, then stopped and turned around. "Uh," he started again, "there's some food on the fire, be sure to watch it." Immediately, Donny took off at a brisk walk, trying to not to sprint again lest his side and chest explode. He ducked through the trees, looking for any sign of Shota. In moments, Donny noticed a tree on the horizon at an odd angle, as if it had fallen rather forcefully. That way, then.


__________________

Old Post Aug 24th, 2012 04:04 AM
The Scenario is currently offline Click here to Send The Scenario a Private Message Find more posts by The Scenario Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Gender: Male
Location: Tending the throne.

Avon nearly collapsed after relaying his message to the other boy. Only hindsight did he realize just how unexpected and possibly threatening his entrance had been, but thankfully he'd been able to get his warning out before he'd been assaulted, but no sooner was the boy gone than he realized that he did not wish to sit idly by while Shota was still possibly in danger. He noticed the food that had been mentioned and pulled them carefully as he could out of the fire, though one of the fish fell directly into the flames. The remainder he placed aside, only partially caring about being scolded for leaving the food on the ground. With that done, he turned and followed after the boy, barely able to follow the sound of his movements.

He was almost certain he'd gotten lost again when he also spotted the silhouette of the broken tree. It seemed the only thing truly out of place in the area, and it was his best lead, so Avon headed towards it, panting heavily as he forced his tired body onward.


__________________
-"My internet is currently so bad I'm time traveling. Don't worry about it."

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Aug 24th, 2012 07:48 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Gender: Male
Location: The only place cool

Faust Looked up as he seen Nate and Shota take off and he knew it couldn't be good he needed to scold that boy and he knew just how. Faust didn't notice Avon go on past him towards the camp site his mind slightly clouded of the torture he wanted Nate to go through. Faust had stopped day dreaming when he had heard a commotion come from the camp, and he raced off to see what it was remembering he left Donny their to fend for himself, which wasn't good not sure how he would fair against anyone in his condition.

Faust had made it to the camp and no one was there he got a little worried looking down he could see the food moved from the flame and some dropped. From how things where moved and placed as if in a hurry he could tell they went in the same direction as Annie did earlier. Faust dashed off in hopes of finding his new acquaintances. Faust Ran till he came near a broken tree and in the distance he could spot an unfamiliar appearance. Faust didn't know who it was and if it was some bad guy he need to get the drop on him before he tried to hurt anyone. Faust dashed off shooting through bushes knocking Avon to the ground sitting in his chest with a fist cocked back ready to punch his face in. "Who are you and what are you doing here!." The killing intent showed in his eyes glaring down at Avon and ready to draw blood.


__________________


THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Old Post Aug 24th, 2012 08:21 AM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Gender: Male
Location: Tending the throne.

Avon's lung felt as if they were about to collapse. Never before had he been forced to move so far, so fast, and his young body was on the verge of collapse. His own determination to make sure Shota was safe kept his mind from succumbing to exhaustion. He barely was able to hear the warning in his mind.

Look out!

He was thrown to the ground, his breath escaping and a great pressure falling on his chest, keeping him from taking a desperately needed gulp of air. As black oblivion crept at the edge of his vision, his final conscious sight was of an older boy over him, arm pulled back with fist clenched. Old Shell, he thought as his mind finally slipped free of the waking world, Help Shota.

...Rest, Hatchling...


__________________
-"My internet is currently so bad I'm time traveling. Don't worry about it."

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Aug 24th, 2012 09:38 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Gender: Male
Location: The only place cool

Faust had looked down at the boy he had thought was a threat still not sure if he was one but stayed cautious. The the boy drifted off Faust lowered his fist to check his pulse but kept his guard up. The boys breathing was not so great , he then check his eyes and they where dilated. "Damn!" Faust shouted knowng that the boy was unconscious getting up off of him. Faust then picked up the boy and placed him by a tree not too sure what he should do with him. He had not just yet confirmed his identity or intuitions but he couldn't just leave him their. If the boy was actually really hurt he would be no match for the animals out their. A sigh of annoyance flew from Faust's mouth he was ready to pee a circle around the boy the urine would keep the animals away but only small things like wolves at the most. So Faust picked up the boy carrying him in his arm if he could trust him he would put him on his back. He still had to stay cautious he wasn't trying to die from stupid things before he fought the man who was responsible for attacking his village. Faust looked down and noticed a couple sets of foot prints curious he followed them seeing as they seemed so familiar. He wanted to know what happened to everyone and he wanted to make sure everyone was safe. Faust walked off following the tracks with Avon under his arm hoping the tracks would ledad him to the others safely.


__________________


THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Old Post Aug 24th, 2012 01:14 PM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Gender: Female
Location: The Land Beyond what Time can Touch

"Idiot boy!" Shota let out a loud shout again toward Nate. Mistakenly, she shouted loud enough to reach on for a great distance. This could attract a whole bunch of negative attention. Annoyance had never left her eyes. She walked toward him with anger causing her eyes to tremble; a sign of rage reaching its peek. She thrust her hand out and grasped hold of his shoulder, while she pulled him onto his feet. Quickly, she turned to direct him toward the cabin but didn't walk toward it. With her hand that was not upon Nate, she pointed.

"You saw footprints..." She spoke in a concerned voice with a great deal of hatred toward Nate. "but you can't see that?" Shota points toward something, nearby the cabin. The body of a man laying in blood. She then turns to face the boy again. "What if it's a trap?" Her eyes can be seen with obvious concern, but her rationality remains stern. "Of course, I want to save her too. Idiot boy. I want to make sure she's okay, but if you run in there and she's in trouble; your actions could get her killed. We need to be / rational / about this, and not just try to rush in like a hero." Her irritation with him finally causes her to swing her palm and slap Nate. The force of this slap sends him back into a broken tree stumble.

"You have a plan of escape..." She whispers. The thoughts already come to her. Though the doubts that any escape plan would work, were clearly in her mind, it was another thing that troubled her. "And what if you ran in there, something bad happened, and you did escape? What happens to Annie?" She glares at Nate. "We wait for help. We wait for the others to get here, I'm sure they'll follow. If you want to die, be my guest..." Her body trembles with her eyes now. Her anger tingles from her skin. "But I won't let your actions cause the death of anyone else. Understood?"


__________________

Old Post Aug 24th, 2012 02:08 PM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Scenario
Greater Sci-Fi combatant

Gender: Unspecified
Location:

Donny heard a shout, from a voice that sounded very much like Shota's, and turned towards it. The words "idiot boy" gave a few indications of who else was there, though Donny wasn't sure what the danger could be. He ran, dodging branches and smaller trees until he reached where he thought Shota. When he got close enough, he stopped, and ducked behind a tree, peeking out to see the commotion. Shota and Nate talking, it looked like.

"Shota," Donny said as he stepped from behind his hiding place. "You..." he hooked a thumb back towards the camp, "there's another kid..." Donny trailed off, glancing from Shota to Nate, and finally noticing the look in Shota's eyes.

"Uh, what's going on?"


__________________

Old Post Aug 24th, 2012 07:21 PM
The Scenario is currently offline Click here to Send The Scenario a Private Message Find more posts by The Scenario Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Gender: Male
Location: The only place cool

Faust walked with Avon under his arm for a while till he heard a loud yell of "idiot boy" echo through the woods the voice sounded kind of familiar to Faust so he headed towards it. He approached with caution towards the area with Avon luged up in his arm. Faust hide behind trees till he got into view of the the people. His eyes started channeling the power of the dark element itself allowing him to see in the dark letting him fully identify the people in front of him, who turned out to be friendlys. faust came out of the bushes and made himself known. 'hey guys you okay.. I found this guy around the area not sure what to do with him or who he even is. you guys got any ideas.'' he dropped avon to the ground he didn't know if he was friend or enemy so he didn't know if he could actually trust him.


__________________


THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Old Post Aug 25th, 2012 09:25 PM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Gender: Female
Location: The Land Beyond what Time can Touch

Shota turns from Nate and looks at the newly arrived Faust and Donny. She moves her arms inward to cross them. "We suspect Annie might be inside, but we don't know what to expect." Shota whispers toward the two of them, as if to keep her voice down in a stealth attempt; having forgotten about the loud scream she let out only moments ago. "This idiot thought it would be strategic to rush inside... but we've seen how his plans go. I'll follow any plan worth its salt." She looks at Donny as she focuses on him for a moment, before her eyes glance toward the sleeping Avon.

"That's a friend of mine, I found him in the woods." She mentions. "He's safe."


__________________

Old Post Aug 26th, 2012 02:11 AM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Scenario
Greater Sci-Fi combatant

Gender: Unspecified
Location:

Donny glanced at the boy on the ground and shrugged. He seemed okay, if a little beat up. Donny briefly wondered why he had left the camp in the that condition, but waved the thought away. He probably didn't want to be alone or something. Donny turned his attention to Shota, then Nate and the cabin in turn. Annie, huh? That must have been the quieter girl that never introduced herself back at the camp.

"I didn't even know there was cabin here," Donny whispered absently, if only because Shota was whispering. "Well," he said, "we could check the windows or something." Donny moved closer to the house, looking for a window to peak through.


__________________

Old Post Aug 27th, 2012 01:36 AM
The Scenario is currently offline Click here to Send The Scenario a Private Message Find more posts by The Scenario Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight
Senior Member

Gender: Female
Location: Under the starry sky.

When Donny moves closer to the cabin he would notice that front door was wide open and just inside Annie was laying in her own blood and a large laceration ran down her chest. Annie twitched back to consciousness and tried to sit up but the sudden movement caused her pain and let out a grunt. The girl pressed her hand gently on her wound and raised it to her eyes, when she was able to focus her sight she found fresh blood. "Shit," she whispered weakly. Annie knew that if she didn't get help soon she would be in big trouble.


__________________

My Spirit is not lost...

Old Post Aug 27th, 2012 02:49 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Gender: Male
Location: The only place cool

Faust didn't trust Shota's friend, he didn't trust people too easy so Avon's presence was suspect to him. It was more suspect seeing as they just escaped from a bunch of evil nobodies. Faust was a little curious of how they knew where Annie was but he didn't want to question the details too much. Faust surveyed the area trying to help find ways in and ways out along with ways of escaping the area. He had noticed Donny move over to the window to check out what was going on inside. Faust whispered over to Shota. "Be careful I don't trust your new friend." After those words he silently made his way over to Donny when he heard a grunt of pain and it was surely a females voice he could tell that easy. Faust then gave Donny the go to head around the other side of the Cabin to try to go in from the other side while he was going in through the door. He had a lot of experience in fighting being trained since he was 5 so he trusted Donny enough to back him up.


__________________


THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Old Post Aug 27th, 2012 04:05 AM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Gender: Female
Location: The Land Beyond what Time can Touch

"Damn it.." Shota whispers to herself. She see's the two males move to the cabin to investigate it. She takes a few steps closer to investigate it herself. As Shota approaches the wall, she reaches a hand out to touch it-- but her hand doesn't stop. She finds a door way. It is dark around it. Shota takes a step back and raises her right hand to eye level. She looks into the cabin... but see's nothing through the darkness. She would be looking directly at Annie and can feel a presence, but her eyes can only see so much.

"Spirits hear me..." Shota whispers. Her fingertips trace the air. "Bring unto me the fury of fire and let its blaze light my way. Summoning Flamberge!" Her voice calls out and wisps of fire encircle her hand until at her palm forms a powerful fire in the form of a sword. Shota holds the weapon forward and its fire lights the room.

"Ann-chan!" Shota shouts as her eyes catch glimpse of Annie. Quickly, her feet carry her into the cabin and she loses touch with the ground. Onto her knees she falls, after crossing into the cabin, she slides next to Annie's body to her left. Her right hand holds the sword up while her left hand moves near Annie's body. Her fingertips touch the hot liquid. The texture is familiar to her. "She's hurt, badly.." Shota's eyes glance between the door and back to Annie.

"Healer! We need a Healer!" Shota calls back quickly while she checks on Annie.

"Ann-chan," she whispers to Annie. "Can you hear me?"


__________________

Old Post Aug 27th, 2012 09:24 AM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Scenario
Greater Sci-Fi combatant

Gender: Unspecified
Location:

"Not good," Donny breathed as looked over Annie's wounds. One of them was definitely from a knife, but she was also covered in burns. The wounds were oddly misshapen, seemingly scarring in some areas but fresh in others. It looked as though she had tried to heal herself, but it hadn't worked very well. Donny looked around, noting the water all over the floor of the cabin. That could have been the source of the burns, he supposed. The other thing Donny noticed was the body in the corner, clutching a bloody knife. Grimacing, Donny sidestepped it, positioning himself closer to Annie. He was still no healer, but Annie had already laid the groundwork on herself.

"I don't know what I can do, but..." Donny trailed off, splashing a little bit of the water onto the wounds. It was warm, but no longer hot enough to burn, at the very least. Donny put his hand on the gash, willing it to close further, or at least stop the bleeding. It seemed to be working a bit better, but Donny began grow tired quickly. Through the exhaustion, Donny thought he saw his hand glow purple for a split second. He recoiled, grasping his hand, and stepped back.

"That's," he started, "that's all I can do."


__________________

Old Post Aug 29th, 2012 03:38 AM
The Scenario is currently offline Click here to Send The Scenario a Private Message Find more posts by The Scenario Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight
Senior Member

Gender: Female
Location: Under the starry sky.

Annie's heart almost jumped through the wound when Shota appeared she was the last person she'd expect to see. Annie tried to sit up again but the pain was too much, "I thought you said you'd be better off on your own..." she whispered. The wounded girl saw Donny walk in from the corner of her eye and nods to him when he says he'll do the best he could. Annie could feel the warm water wash over her wound and began to heal but it felt different then when she or other water bearers healed, it felt forced. When Donny did all he could Annie felt able to move again so she slid over to the wall that was just behind her and sat up, "Thank you..." she said sounding younger then she usually did.


__________________

My Spirit is not lost...

Old Post Aug 29th, 2012 07:25 PM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nate9939
back in action

Gender: Male
Location: United States

nate layed there thinking he knew that he was good at a lot of things but thinking like a hero wasent good in a time and place like this he knew that if he wanted to become a leader he would have to put them first and him last and that's what he tried to do but he was just some hero that couldn't do anything right he laffed a pathetic laff that was fit for him he then started to get up he thought about all those things he knew that if he interrupted he would of been in more trouble so he didn't say anything he sat there and waited he had a good idea but there were always half backed and he knew those weren't good enough in a battle of life and death and it wasent a kiddy fight like the sparing time he had with his dad he knew that a fight or two could make a man tough but to be strong know he needed to make sure he won without them getting hurt they might not think it yet or might not for a will but they were his precious friends knowing someone for a day or two and saying that is hard but he knew that that was it he finally got up after a few minutes after noticing everyone was gone there was no noise so he thought it was over if it even had begun "are you guys alright" Nate yelled to the shack and slowly walking to it his mind on the one thing that everyone told him to do grow up.


__________________
With time comes growth and new possibilities.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2012 10:24 PM
nate9939 is currently offline Click here to Send nate9939 a Private Message Find more posts by nate9939 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Gender: Female
Location: The Land Beyond what Time can Touch

Shota had leaned in toward Annie. Her right hand takes Annie's hand within it, whilst her left hand comforts Annie's shoulder. Shota's body rests over Annie's to keep her company. "I was angry at that kid, at the people who destroyed my family.. I wasn't angry at you." She whispers to Annie with her eyes shaking. Fear at the sight of her loss and relief at the sight of her being saved. "Besides.." Shota would smile, her head would tilt in the slightest. "Haven't you ever heard, you shouldn't leave a cute girl alone?" Shota teases Annie while keeping close to her, so she does not feel alone.


__________________

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2012 10:24 AM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Scenario
Greater Sci-Fi combatant

Gender: Unspecified
Location:

Donny looked around, occasionally glancing back at his hand. There was something wrong with it, he was sure. His element had never acted on its own before, and it very nearly made the girl, made Annie, worse than before. Donny thought it could be the exhaustion messing with him, but the constant ache of eye every time he blinked kept him concerned. He shoo his head, and took a few steps backward, towards the door of the cabin.

"I'm going out," he said. "Circle the cabin again, make sure nothing else is out there."

As soon as he made it out the door, Donny remembered the corpse. He gingerly sidestepped it without looking, and made his way around, trying not to think about it. He just needed to be alone for a moment, then he'd go back in. It was a lucky break, he thought, finding the place. On the other hand, Annie was pretty badly hurt. At the very least, it seemed a safe enough place to rest, and then maybe Donny would have enough strength to do a little healing. He sighed, reaching the back of the place. Just a little longer, then he'd go back.


__________________

Old Post Sep 5th, 2012 12:49 AM
The Scenario is currently offline Click here to Send The Scenario a Private Message Find more posts by The Scenario Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
All times are UTC. The time now is 12:36 AM.
Pages (10): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread

Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » the law of oaths

Email this Page
Subscribe to this Thread
   Post New Thread  Post A Reply

Forum Jump:
Search by user:
 

Forum Rules:
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is OFF
vB code is ON
Smilies are ON
[IMG] code is ON

Text-only version
 

< - KillerMovies.com - Forum Archive - Forum Rules >


© Copyright 2000-2006, KillerMovies.com. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by: vBulletin, copyright ©2000-2006, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.