KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » the law of oaths

the law of oaths
Started by: nate9939

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Black

Despite what might be his best attempts, the oath and the boy were in the palm of their hands now. Nate laid on the floor of the forest, unable to get up thanks to the curse lead by Horus with his battle worn body. His eyes would open as the feel of a powerful approaching oath was felt. A group of darkly armor equipped minions approached from all sides, securing the area. Lead through the center of them was the hunter, Black.
"Brilliant job, Horus..." Black spoke with a bit of resentment in his voice. He crouched over Nate with a curious eye, safely inspecting his body. His hand sword arm moved over Nate's body, unarmed, and rested his palm carefully over the chest. Nate's sight would go black, swirling with nightmare magic. His mind was covered in darkness. "Rest" Black's voice echo'd in the boys mind as the darkness placed him into a stasis like state.
After a few minutes, Black looked back at the men around them. "Secure the body," the hunter began to say. He stood to his feet and turned, giving proper authority over those around him. "If I find one scratch on the vessel... The ones responsible will meet a face worth then death. Also, send a message to Horus, let him know that the boy has been secured and ensure that he is properly compensated for the condition of the specimen." He turned from the group and began to walk as the minions gathered close to secure the child. He would be moved to a safe location under the careful eye of the watchers.

Last edited by Phoenix3068 on Aug 28th, 2013 at 12:52 AM

Old Post Aug 28th, 2013 12:50 AM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

"So this village," Shota began to stumble forward behind Annie. She kept a careful watch around her. Her eyes studied Annie first, ensuring that she's okay from the journey. They jumped toward Avon, curious still about him. They washed over the sight of the village before and soon around her. She'd never been so far from home. What are people who aren't from there like? Annie and Avon were so casual about it, she was curious if the people were really as nice as they let on. "They like magic, right...?"

Last edited by Phoenix3068 on Aug 28th, 2013 at 12:55 AM

Old Post Aug 28th, 2013 12:52 AM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

"Well, why wouldn't they?" Avon asks as he steps to Shota's side, looking at Annie from behind as he smiles, "They have a lot of trouble with wild animals and monsters in this area, so they're grateful to mages who come to their aid." The boy looks around at the buildings while they walk, his smile slowly fading. Our home probably looks something like this now...

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Aug 28th, 2013 11:19 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Scenario
Greater Sci-Fi combatant

Donny stood almost dumbfounded as the soldier's leader simply walked out of the cabin. He'd payed Donny no attention whatsoever, which was almost worse than what the boy was expecting. Either way, though, there were still three opponents left. Not great odds. Two held spears, and the flames crawling along the hafts told Donny all he needed to know of their powers. The other was a swordsman, his blade slick with a water element, seemingly drawn from the cabin floor. The water gave Donny an idea; he just hoped he could pull it off quickly enough.

The spearmen moved first. Twin tongues of flame leaped forward as Donny dove between them, barely avoiding the blast. Donny came up quickly, just in time to dodge a swipe from the swordsman. At the same moment, Donny grabbed the man's sword arm, and in one fluid motion twisted it behind him. The adult was almost certainly stronger than Donny, but even a small curse caused enough fatigue to make up the difference. Donny hung an arm around the man's neck, manipulating one arm as if it were a puppet.

"Just going to borrow this for a 'sec, okay?" Donny said, lifting the water bearer's arm, bringing with it both the sword and the element it commanded. Donny had no idea if the soldiers cared about their comrade's safety, and he wasn't about to find out. Luckily, his hostage had already done most of the work calling up all the power Donny needed, and with a few quick adjustments, it was his to command. In an instant, the water surrounding the man's sword burst into thick mist, shrouding everything in an opaque veil. With any luck, Donny was invisible, and the oppressive water element would dampen the other soldier's fire.

Satisfied with the result, Donny moved towards the door, hostage in tow. The man's struggles were feeble at best, after his power was all but stolen. Until he started screaming.

"Right here! We're over-" Donny's hand wasn't quick enough to cover his hostage's mouth, though even if he had the man's screams would probably have given his away anyway. With a silent grimace, Donny shoved the man as hard as he could and took off running through the cabin's door. Before making it five steps, his mistake became apparent. Donny felt the shift in the mist as the swordsman recovered, drawing on the water element Donny had just filled the air with. After another step, a liquid blade flicked past Donny's side. One more, and a burning spear embedded itself in the ground just ahead. As Donny swerved to avoid the obstacle, he flaming spear exploded, launching a shockwave of fire in all directions. Even weakened by the omnipresent mist, the force of it knocked Donny backwards, lying flat on back. The last thing he saw was the haft a spear heading towards him, and everything went black.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2013 03:47 AM
The Scenario is currently offline Click here to Send The Scenario a Private Message Find more posts by The Scenario Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Annie felt like she was going to keel over at any moment but through shear will power managed to stay on her feet and alert, hopefully people were friendly here, she doubt she would be able to defend her comrades. The village showed signs of life all over, "They must have felt my magic when we landed," the wind rider reported with a weak whisper. Annie sucked in some air to make her stand tall again before shouting, " People of Ammos, we come in peace and have urgent news, we must speak to who ever is in charge immanently!" Annie felt dizzy after shouting and stumbled a bit but held herself up.

Not even a second pass before there was a reaction, mages ready for battle began to appear on the roof tops of homes and around from every corner, they're was at least ten and even some men with spears and swords were among them. Annie was caught off guard and took a step back knocking into Avon and Shota, "I couldn't sense any of them..." she whispered in awe.

A large man in battle mage attire slowly walked toward the group of children in spoke in a voice that command their attention, "Welcome to the Village of Ammos children, follow me and we can speak." The large man turned and walked into a small house that was near by but the other men stayed where they were, watching....waiting.

Annie looked back at the other two and shrugged her shoulders then started to follow the large man who she assumed to be the leader of the village.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2013 06:36 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Annie was caught off guard and took a step back knocking into Avon and Shota.

"Look out!" Shota shouted as Annie came crashing into her and Avon. Shota quickly recovered Annie, a palm to her back to give her a gentle crash before passing her off to Avon, stepping around to take the lead in front of them. With the violent swing of her right arm, a stream of magical presence was released in front of the girl. The stream of magic morphed and took the form of several identical magical spears of lightning that floated in the air before Shota -- prepared to fire them in all directions ahead of them.

"Welcome to the Village of Ammos children"

"..." At first, thrown off by the sudden appearance of dangerous people, Shota was uneasy of what to think. She held her ground firmly, unwavering in her decision. However...

As Annie passed her, Shota stared with almost a lost look. Glancing back at Avon, she gave him a look of what almost seemed like a desire of acknowledgment. What should they do? Though she trusted Annie up unto this point, she was concerned what letting her lead might do. She especially didn't want to deal with another Oath User like the boy from earlier. As she didn't know much about people in general, she had to take the assumption that the boy got that way from the poison of leadership. If that were the case, Annie could suffer from it too.

Regardless of all that, Shota was insistent on holding her position unless both allies agreed to trust the man.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2013 10:51 AM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Avon had a sense of deja vu as Annie was once against pushed towards him. Luckily, both of them had their wits about them, or at least moreso than before, and he only needed to brace her stumble briefly. His eyes moved over to the mages surrounding them. He had been certain that there would not be so many here, given the state of things, but he was clearly proven wrong, and it made him wonder if perhaps Shota had the right idea. Then again, if she was, he wasn't entirely sure her reaction would be the the best to keep them from being attacked. Then the village leader stepped forth, and it seemed he was willing to overlook the girl's display of power.

Annie stepped forward to follow him, and Avon caught Shota's look of concern, to which he shrugged. If they were in danger, it was probably too late to get out of the trap they laid. "Might as well see what he wants," the young Lucas said to Shota, moving into step behind Annie.

Horus stepped back into the clearing after sending his message to a very surprising sight: the boy from earlier was now lying on his back, with one of the soldiers preparing to run him through with the spear. Sullivan quickly pointed at the soldier, the aura of his darkness flaring briefly as summoned a curse. The soldier's spear slipped from his grasp, falling uselessly to the side as his arm did the same, causing the man to stumble back.

"I'm sorry," Horus said as he strode up, "Did you just happen to forget that we're supposed to not kill them?"

"Sir, he was attempting to esc-hrgk!" The soldier's words were cut short as Horus cursed his throat silent. "Aww, is the wittle soldier mad that the big boy almost got away?" He asked tauntingly to the man. The glare he got in response made him cackle, and he shoved the soldier aside to look down at the boy, who was clearly unconscious. "I suppose this makes two," he mused to himself before straightening up and looking at the remaining two soldiers. "Bring him. Oh, and congratulate yourselves. You survived, for now." He grinned and cackled again as he strode away, raising Laqueta up in the air and waving it like a conductor's baton.

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Sep 26th, 2013 02:05 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Shota sighed as she noted that there were no other options present. Of course, she could escape and run for her on life, with hope that perhaps she could get away. But the hope in that was so small that it wasn't even a viable option. Finally giving way, with a loud audible sigh, the girl gave caution to the wind and folded her arms behind her head. "I guess I've got no choice" she said before she walked behind Avon into the village.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2014 03:07 AM
God Cloth Seiya

Jeremiah had entered a strange village while reaching in is pocket and pulling out of folded map. He unfolded it and looked around the village "Yep I'm lost" He then crumpled up the map and threw it on the ground "Well isn't this just Fan F*ucking Tastic."

Jeremiah's stomach had began to growl "When was the last time I ate?......Oh yeah it was about a couple days ago." He looked around seeing different markets around him but it only made him hungrier seeing that he had no money.

He went to a meat stand seeing fresh pig on the front counter "Hey sir look behind you someone is stealing your meat!" The owner looked back and Jeremiah took the fresh pig and took off. He could here the owner yelling at him but he didn't care. "I finally have dinner."

Old Post Apr 4th, 2014 04:39 PM
God Cloth Seiya is currently offline Click here to Send God Cloth Seiya a Private Message Find more posts by God Cloth Seiya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

"H-Hey, you! Kid! Get back here!" Shota's ears twitched suddenly as she took a step back and turned her attention away from Avon and Annie. Her eye's narrowed with such directness it was as if she were on the hunt. Her glaring vision passed by the crowd of people between her and the target, spotting a man chasing after a boy with something in his arms. Shota turned toward them and took a step before shouting to the others. "Hey, something's going on!" She shouted, not thinking about the consequences of her actions. Before the others could make a move, she was off.

"I finally have dinner."

BAM!!!

THUD!!

Shota slammed hard into Jeremiah as he was attempting to flee the shop owner. This sent the fresh pig directly into the air and with Shota on top of Jeremiah, pinning him down in such a way so as to keep him from escaping, neither of them would be able to catch it before it would hit the ground and be ruined. "Crap!" She thought as her eyes caught a small glance of the flying pig, trying to think of something she could do to stop it. If only she could use magic.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2014 06:01 PM
God Cloth Seiya

Jeremiah looked back at the guy chasing him and he was getting farther away by the second. He got a grin over his face and when he looked forward he ran into someone.

He was on the ground with someone on top of him preventing him from getting up, he saw the pig flying in mid air "sh*t got to think fast" he saw a stand that wheels with bricks in front of the wheels so it wouldn't move, which gave him an idea.

He pointed his finger at the bricks and shot a small fire ball pushing the bricks out of the way making it go forward and saving the pig. He saw it run into the building and heard the man behind him, he slammed his fist on the ground causing a piece of it to come up and hit him between the legs making him fall to the ground.

Jeremiah then looked at the girl on top of him and got a wide grin over his face "look I'm flattered by your offer but I have business to attend to."

Old Post Apr 4th, 2014 08:04 PM
God Cloth Seiya is currently offline Click here to Send God Cloth Seiya a Private Message Find more posts by God Cloth Seiya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Only a glare was upon Shota's face as the boy made his assumed proposal. Her left arm came down, striking across his cheek and forcing him onto his side before she put pressure on his right shoulder and pinned him hard to the ground on his stomach, her right hand pulling his right arm behind his back to cause him pain should he try to escape. Her left palm kept pressing on his cheek, as if to smother his face against the dirt.

"I might not know much of this place but I know thieves are never a welcome sight!" Shota looked back as some of the villagers began to approach, ensuring that she held down the captive until something was decided toward what should be done with him.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2014 08:14 PM
God Cloth Seiya

Jeremiah began to laugh at this "well aren't you a feisty one, but like I said I have business to attend to."

Jeremiah jerked his arms free then pushed himself up knocking her off of him. He pulled hos sword out and held it to her neck while she was still on the ground. "I don't want to have to kill you so stay out of my way."

His stomach growled loudly enough to where everyone heard it. He put up his sword and walked to the pig. "I'll be taking my leave now."

Old Post Apr 4th, 2014 08:25 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Suddenly taking on more of a cartoonish aura, Shota became irritated at the boys blatant disregard for rules or even manners before leaping and tackling him again. This time however, her hands grabbed his pants and pulled them down, making him fall onto his face while her arms held onto his legs to keep him from running. Her face was one of a cartoonish anger and annoyance.

"What do you think you're doing, don't you have any idea how rude that is!?" The girl would seem persistent, now making it her own personal mission to make this boy face judgment.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2014 02:32 AM
God Cloth Seiya

Jeremiah felt his pants come down as he fell to the ground. The ground was touching his lower parts because he wasn't wearing any underwear at the moment. He looked back to see that the girl's head was very close to his bare bottom.

Jeremiah got a big grin on his face "So I'm guessing you have a but fetish?"

Jeremiah was honestly having a good time messing with her but he had business to attend to so he started to struggle to try to get his legs free.

Last edited by God Cloth Seiya on Apr 7th, 2014 at 04:35 PM

Old Post Apr 7th, 2014 04:33 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

"Just wait!" Shota shouted before pushing herself up and throwing her right hand down onto Jeremiah's back, forcing him back onto the ground to hold him. A few seconds passed by before the crowd began to part. Thanks to Shota's actions, Jeremiah had been delayed long enough for a group of armed men to approach and take him by the arms. Shota stood, moving back to give him and them some room before they began to raise him to his feet. The men tugged hard and forced Jeremiah up to his feet, restraining his arms behind him before they cuffed his wrists with a set of anti-magic cuffs, used to restrain mages. Utilizing them, Jeremiah could not access his magical abilities. The second that Shota saw them, she was beyond relief that she didn't show any extent of magical capability during their struggle. Though her fears were still simply paranoia, as the men who took hold of the boy were not mage hunters and they were not arresting him for using magic. Regardless, Shota stood to her feet and brushed herself off. She had watched the boy, studying him carefully for a few seconds while he was restrained, before noticing a certain aura about him. As she noticed it, she stepped forward quickly and spoke up, raising a hand.
"Excuse me" The girl spoke up to the two men who held Jeremiah. One of them made sure to watch him, so he would not escape, while the other looked at Shota. The one watching him took care to raise the boys pants. Having a bit of ease now at talking to them, she began to speak. "I know that this man is a criminal who tried to steal from your village... but if it is not too much to ask." Shota moved a few steps, watching the boy. "Could I ask that my friends and I take custody of him?" The two men seemed cautious due to the strange request from the girl.
"Procedure says that when anyone commits a crime--" Shota cuts the man off quickly with a smile, waving a hand in the air.
"But surely having a magic criminal like him would be much more trouble then he's worth, right?" Shota's casual smile seemed to calm them. Her words seemed to have them rethink their actions. Indeed, it would be a better option to simply push the man out of the village as it holds a much greater risk to keep him there. And it wasn't their fault should anything happen to the girl and her friends once they left. Agreeing to it, though hesitantly, the two pushed the mage boy forward to where Shota caught his arms and pulled him close, ensuring that he was subdued. "Don't worry, we'll finish our business here then we'll get him out of here for you. He won't be trouble for you anymore, you have my word." The girl nodded and the men seemed to watch as she 'smiled' her way out of the situation.

A few minutes later

Shota was walking back to the building to join up again with Avon and Annie, her left arm hooked on Jeremiah's cuffed arms. She tugged on him to pull him a bit closer as they walked, somewhat like a prisoner, avoiding much of the attention from the villagers. She whispered to him.
"For all the disrespect you showed me, I hope you can see that I'm saving your butt." Shota said with a large portion of irritation, perhaps at the boys earlier comment on fetishes. Does he have any idea how gross that is!? She thought to herself before joining with the others inside of the building. Thankfully, she was arriving just when it seemed to be getting good. She slid into place next to Avon, lacing her arm with Jeremiah's so that he wouldn't try to escape. She glanced over at Avon and Annie, almost scoffing. "Thanks for the help you two."

Old Post Apr 8th, 2014 02:41 PM
starryknight

The village leader clears his throat as the two join the rest around the table, "as I was saying, our village is known for battling the creature of this forest and for hundreds of years we did this and we produced the finest warriors because of this. However, a week ago we were over ran with new creatures, demons of shadows." He explains with a look of despair but it quickly faded. "Although we fought them off we lost many and the demons keep attacking, at the same time every day, like clock work. I sent for help from the Romano guild, and they agreed but no one came until now. However, we sent for warriors not children." He said glaring at Annie.

Annie sighed and rolled her eyes, "look, my family and guild are dead and gone, any agreement you had with my father is gone, my village is gone, everyone expect us is dead. The only reason we're here is to warn you of what happened." Annie said, her own words stinging deeply.

The old warriors face soften but was still stern, "then as the last of your family it is your duty to fulfill their last request..."

Annie stood and slammed her hands on the table, the men around the room readied their however the leader held his hand up and stopped the men from acting. "You just don't get it old man, everyone is dead, my whole village was slaughtered by one man, they might be coming here!" she shouted no longer holding back her feelings.

The village leader placed his elbows on the table and rested his chin on the back of his hands. "We are a warrior people, if they want our lives they will have to rip it from our bodies, however, all we need is a level playing field, help us clear these shadow demons and your duty will be fulfilled." He says.

Annie pinched the bridge of her nose and sat back down and thought for a moment. "I will stay and help, but my companions are not Romano, they owe you nothing..." she says and looks at Shota and Avon. "You guys keep going, warn the other villages, maybe they wont be as foolish as this man."

Old Post Apr 10th, 2014 06:43 PM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

"I sent for help from the Romano guild, and they agreed but no one came until now."

Romano Guild, Shota thought. What was he talking about exactly. A clan that Annie came from? And how long ago was it that everyone was wiped out for nobody to have reached here until now..

"You guys keep going, warn the other villages, maybe they wont be as foolish as this man."

Shota stood up and placed her hands on her hips. "No, I think we'll stay." She looked toward Avon as if to confirm her words as she spoke. "We're all that we have left, right? If you'll stay, we'll stay, until this job is done. Then we'll continue on to our next location. That's the only way this feels logical, right?"

Old Post Apr 10th, 2014 09:37 PM
God Cloth Seiya

Jeremiah seemed to get really irritated at being handcuffed "This is ridiculous I have an amulet to turn in or my goose is cooked."

He was thinking about all the ways he could escape. He decided that using his unnecessary power would probably be needed in this. He sat there for a while listing to what they were saying "Maybe if I move swiftly , away from them? No they would undoubtedly catch me in time. What is I made a Stand here? No I'm to hungry to fight anyone at this point."

His stomach then growled again, he sat there for a while and finally came up with a plan "I need to go use the bathroom."

Old Post Apr 11th, 2014 02:58 AM
starryknight

Annie smiled at Shorta, she was happy they met and stuck together. "Alright, sounds good."

The village leader nodded, "The more mages the better." He says motioning one of the guards. The man brings a map and spreads it across the table, the leader points to the village on the map. "Scouts say there is a black tower to the east of here, the ones that are lucky and return say that it's swarming with the creatures. If we can bring down this tower maybe the creatures will stop. I'm putting together a raid group that leaves tomorrow morning, I would like you mages to lend your magic to them." he explained.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2014 06:30 PM