KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Chris Redfield vs Frank West

Chris Redfield vs Frank West
Started by: cdtm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Hey if there is a laser satelite super nuke primed I'm all for it..............

.......I just wanna send that out there! big grin

Peace on Earth and all that jazz!

Old Post Aug 13th, 2012 09:21 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FinalAnswer
Flower

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nemesis X
And you think he has the chance to fire that thing when there's a guy spamming the megablaster?

If Frank is being an idiot and just shooting the Mega Buster in all directions and not paying any attention to anything, Chris probably doesn't even need the laser, and could just snipe his face in with any of the guns he has on him.

Howdy!

Old Post Aug 13th, 2012 09:39 PM
FinalAnswer is online now! Click here to Send FinalAnswer a Private Message Find more posts by FinalAnswer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
@#$%

Even though the fight is a bit poorly detailed, I know the OP is saying it's a H2H match.

Sorry, I meant for an anything goes match. big grin

Even if Frank is no slouch in straight h2h.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2012 09:58 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Originally posted by cdtm
Sorry, I meant for an anything goes match. big grin

Even if Frank is no slouch in straight h2h.

Not to be rude but you need to introduce these fights a little better in the future. A whole page was proof enough how misleading this was with just your post saying "boulder puncher versus a bench lifter." I doubt anyone would think that means weapons are allowed (ninjak doesn't count since he was possibly just trolling before things were cleared up).

quote:
Originally posted by FinalAnswer
If Frank is being an idiot and just shooting the Mega Buster in all directions and not paying any attention to anything, Chris probably doesn't even need the laser, and could just snipe his face in with any of the guns he has on him.

With more in his arsenal than just the laser cannon, Chris can indeed defeat Frank even with that blaster. Redfield can just stun him with a flash bang and shoot him in the face with an M500.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Last edited by Nemesis X on Aug 14th, 2012 at 01:12 AM

Old Post Aug 14th, 2012 01:09 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

(ninjak doesn't count since he was possibly just trolling before things were cleared up).

No I just read the OP and put 2 and 2 together.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2012 04:40 AM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji

Besides that Mega Blaster is a one or two hit kill.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2012 05:16 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Originally posted by the ninjak
No I just read the OP and put 2 and 2 together.

Originally posted by cdtm
Two men with super human strength face off.

Arena is the middle of the Dead Rising shopping mall.

Who wins between the man that beat down a boulder, or a man that casually swings around benches like they're baseball bats?

Uh huh...

Originally posted by Kazenji
Besides that Mega Blaster is a one or two hit kill.

So is the linear launcher from Code Veronica.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2012 06:19 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Uh huh...

Yeah that's right.

So is the linear launcher from Code Veronica.

So Chris Redfield is bringing every freakin weapon he ever used in RE??????

Bullcrap!

He goes in with a pistol and a knife...maybe a few nades. And whatever else he can find. Just like at the beginning of all the games.

Meanwhiles........Frank is MegaMan, knows all the routes including ventilation shafts. And would hear Chris from a mile away! Kicking and shooting zombies.
Homefield Advantage.

Frank knew how to dodge and run on zombies heads like a pro. Chris won't hear crap.
Frank shoots him in the ass with the MegaBlaster x2 ftw.

Frank wins.

Last edited by the ninjak on Aug 15th, 2012 at 11:17 AM

Old Post Aug 15th, 2012 11:13 AM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Yeah that's right.

quote:
So Chris Redfield is bringing every freakin weapon he ever used in RE??????

Bullcrap!

He goes in with a pistol and a knife...maybe a few nades. And whatever else he can find. Just like at the beginning of all the games.

Meanwhiles........Frank is MegaMan, knows all the routes including ventilation shafts. And would hear Chris from a mile away! Kicking and shooting zombies.
Homefield Advantage.

Frank knew how to dodge and run on zombies heads like a pro. Chris won't hear crap.

Frank shoots him in the ass with the MegaBlaster x2 ftw.

Frank wins.

None of what you said made any friggin sense you ignoramous.

Why can't Chris have any when Frank gets that treatment? Did the OP not say anything goes?

Again with the Megaman nonsense? Why would anyone use ventilation shafts when the fight is placed in the middle of the mall?

Those Dead Rising zombies are a bunch of herpaderps. If Frank ever tried that move on a Resident Evil zombie, he would get mauled

Not before Chris uses the linear launcher. Like the OP said, it's an anything goes match.

No. Chris wins.

Last edited by Nemesis X on Aug 15th, 2012 at 08:14 PM

Old Post Aug 15th, 2012 07:59 PM
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Those Dead Rising zombies are a bunch of herpaderps. If Frank ever tried that move on a Resident Evil zombie, he would get mauled

Don't ask me to explain Capcom physics. He jumps on zombies heads. Which happen to be the zombies in the fight. And the Mall is full of them.

Not before Chris uses the linear launcher. Like the OP said, it's an anything goes match.

No. Chris wins.

And Frank uses the Mega Cannon, a faster shooting weapon.

What's the middle of the Mall? Doesn't matter Frank will hear Chris killing zombies whereas Frank can simply avoid them.

If such tactics aren't allowed they blast each other. But if they aim at each other. Frank's Mega Cannon will blast through Chris' Launcher rounds due to faster shots.

Frank also has the Flying Dodge.

Last edited by the ninjak on Aug 15th, 2012 at 09:05 PM

Old Post Aug 15th, 2012 09:00 PM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Don't ask me to explain Capcom physics. He jumps on zombies heads. Which happen to be the zombies in the fight. And the Mall is full of them.

Which shouldn't be that hard for Chris to handle.

quote:
And Frank uses the Mega Cannon, a faster shooting weapon.

They fire just about equally actually. You saying Dead Rising's Megablaster fires faster in comparison to Chris' linear launcher must mean you only saw the weapon in action in Darkside Chronicles that made it slower when in the canon Code Veronica, fired a lot faster.

quote:
What's the middle of the Mall? Doesn't matter Frank will hear Chris killing zombies whereas Frank can simply avoid them.

It really wouldn't matter since it wouldn't take that long for Redfield to mow them down. Portable gatling gun remember?

quote:
If such tactics aren't allowed they blast each other. But if they aim at each other. Frank's Mega Cannon will blast through Chris' Launcher rounds due to faster shots.

They're about equal speed so really, both rounds would possibly cancel eachother out if they fired at eachother at the same time.

quote:
Frank also has the Flying Dodge.

So? Have you seen Chris' reaction time when Wesker fired his gun at him?

Old Post Aug 15th, 2012 10:01 PM
cdtm
@#$%

Jesus, you guys are arguing like this is politics, instead of two video game characters squaring off. O_o

Ok, Nemesis, I'll grant I did a terrible job setting up this thread. It's only my third or fourth video game thread on this website, though, as I spend the majority of my time in comics related forums, so please be a little patient ^_^;

When I made this thread, I was assuming a sort of "standard gear" clause, like you get over in the comic book verses board.. Chris with the knife, Frank with his bare hands, and both can pick up anything they can find in the arena.

But looking at some of the arguments here, and how seriously this fights being taken, I'm going to re-spec this thread with very specific rules (Again, asking for a little noob indulgence)

Chris gets his knife and handgun.

Frank gets an iron bar, and a handgun.

There are weapons from both characters games scattered throughout the arena. But, we're keeping it to conventional weapons, like uzi's, shotguns, boulders, and anything not nailed down. (So no Hammer of Dawn super laser, no overpowered equivalent weapons from Frank..)

Old Post Aug 16th, 2012 01:15 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nusa105
No Hate Please

I believe Chris would kill frank in a few seconds

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2016 10:55 AM
Nusa105 is currently offline Click here to Send Nusa105 a Private Message Find more posts by Nusa105 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote