KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Full-Powered Spectre vs Post Retcon Living Tribunal

Full-Powered Spectre vs Post Retcon Living Tribunal
Started by: Waffleman22

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

laughing out loud

Someone should make new KMC trading cards for the active members here.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2012 12:51 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sundipped
MURDERER

LT wins, although they were pretty much potrayed as equals in that crossover.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2012 12:57 AM
Sundipped is currently offline Click here to Send Sundipped a Private Message Find more posts by Sundipped Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Waffleman22

Now while i do admit that a Normal Spectre gets easily handeled

A Hyothetical Full Powered Spectre would give a really good fight

Remember im talking about FULL POWERED Spectre. Not weak Hal Jordan Spectre

Old Post Aug 15th, 2012 01:11 AM
Waffleman22 is currently offline Click here to Send Waffleman22 a Private Message Find more posts by Waffleman22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
laughing out loud

Someone should make new KMC trading cards for the active members here.
here's a template for a card when you need gladiator back-up

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 15th, 2012 01:15 AM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Waffleman22

Man... Are we even talking about Spectre and Living Tribunal

And i mean i appreciate the traffic to the site but man is this getting off topic

Old Post Aug 15th, 2012 01:24 AM
Waffleman22 is currently offline Click here to Send Waffleman22 a Private Message Find more posts by Waffleman22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Originally posted by psycho gundam
here's a template for a card when you need gladiator back-up

(please log in to view the image)

*right-clicked*

Old Post Aug 15th, 2012 01:26 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Waffleman22

So i guess that a heck yeah

Old Post Aug 15th, 2012 01:39 AM
Waffleman22

Seeing how ive had fun with this i guess ive not come with an answer

If they are both a full power, Who would win

Old Post Aug 15th, 2012 03:10 PM
the Darkone

LT

Old Post Aug 15th, 2012 05:14 PM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Waffleman22
Seeing how ive had fun with this i guess ive not come with an answer

If they are both a full power, Who would win
Lt. You're high powered Spectre is a fantasy. I like my waffles with syrup.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2012 06:08 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Waffleman22

Im just asking for people to have an Imagination.. Durr

No actually im saying that if it came down to a normal Spectre getting a power boost from the Presence. Who would win?

I guess that doesnt really make sense since Full Powered Spectre doesnt technically exist. But im just saying Hypothetically

If they were of equal power, which one would be able to find a flaw in the other and exploit it to their liking.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2012 06:25 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Im just asking for people to have an Imagination.. Durr

No actually im saying that if it came down to a normal Spectre getting a power boost from the Presence. Who would win?

I guess that doesnt really make sense since Full Powered Spectre doesnt technically exist. But im just saying Hypothetically

If they were of equal power, which one would be able to find a flaw in the other and exploit it to their liking.
Spectre can't handle awesome power and his mind is flawed left to his own devices. Lt wins, easily.

One guy hunts murderers and wrongdoers while the other oversees to the entire multiverse, etc. It's not even close.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2012 06:26 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Waffleman22

Fair enough... I can see what you mean

Though hasnt the Spectre existed for various eons? AND wasnt he once given great power by the Presence and forced to fight the GEB (a creature slightly below the Presence in power) and stalemated him for a long while. He seems to have gotten used to that power pretty quickly.

Though against the LT... it may be his folly seeing how LT is also backed by the TOAA (which is weird in hindsight seeing how The Presence and the TOAA could be the same being but... whatever)

Old Post Aug 15th, 2012 06:58 PM
Waffleman22

And i wouldnt say that the Spectre JUST does that. Hes also the force of Vengeance for the entire DC Megaverse. In the Pre-Crisis era he even managed to fix all the damage PC Supes did when he broke the bonds of infintity causing Time and Space to collapse in on itself and... man comics are weird.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2012 07:00 PM
quanchi112
Disney

No, I wouldn't say any of that.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2012 08:03 PM
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

Originally posted by quanchi112
I like my waffles with syrup.
sick

Old Post Aug 15th, 2012 08:05 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Waffleman22

Originally posted by quanchi112
Lt. I like my waffles with syrup.

Dude... You coming on to me?

Old Post Aug 15th, 2012 08:17 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Dude... You coming on to me?
Yes, I usually go after nerds on a message board which deals with fictional comic book matchups.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2012 08:18 PM
Waffleman22

Okay, because i just dont swing that way. Not thats theres anything wrong with it.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2012 01:26 AM
Robbie_Rotten
Rotten

This thread sucks.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2012 01:33 AM
Robbie_Rotten is currently offline Click here to Send Robbie_Rotten a Private Message Find more posts by Robbie_Rotten Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote