KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Full-Powered Spectre vs Post Retcon Living Tribunal

Full-Powered Spectre vs Post Retcon Living Tribunal
Started by: Waffleman22

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Waffleman22

At least its not Goku vs Superman for the umpteeth time

Old Post Aug 16th, 2012 01:43 AM
Waffleman22 is currently offline Click here to Send Waffleman22 a Private Message Find more posts by Waffleman22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Basefoiler
Restricted

Account Restricted

spectre with ease

Old Post May 25th, 2015 03:10 AM
Basefoiler is currently offline Click here to Send Basefoiler a Private Message Find more posts by Basefoiler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Basefoiler
spectre with ease
Based on ?

Old Post May 25th, 2015 03:25 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Genii96

Living tribunal beats the shit out of spectre.

Old Post May 25th, 2015 07:10 AM
Genii96 is currently offline Click here to Send Genii96 a Private Message Find more posts by Genii96 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Genii96

Originally posted by Waffleman22
I more along talking about after the Secret Wars 2 event, where he apparently became the strongest character in the Marvel after Beyonder was "retcon pencilled" by Marvel. Also i just see him as more powerful nowadays

And i using the version of Spectre that
A.) Has a power boost from the Presence
B.) The one that supposed to be strong enough to beat Mxyzptlk a being who is pretty much Omniversal in power.

Speculation you cry... Well i guess but Spectre is pretty powerful and if he is powered by the Presence a little he could put up a fair fight.

5d imps are not omniversal. They can just control dimensions below theirs. Spectre loses so many times,i wonder why he is so hyped.

Old Post May 25th, 2015 07:15 AM
Genii96 is currently offline Click here to Send Genii96 a Private Message Find more posts by Genii96 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zom1967

The original Beyonder (pre retcon)could beat them both at once.after that in about 1992 marvel made the Tribunal #1 as an agent of TOAA,I don`t know as much about Specter.But I get the felling he would win(I mean the tribunal he is seen talking to Etrnity,Chaos and Order.In 16th dimensional space,that`s quite a bit higher than a 5d imp.

Old Post May 25th, 2015 10:00 AM
zom1967 is currently offline Click here to Send zom1967 a Private Message Find more posts by zom1967 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zom1967

That`s one of the reason`s I don`t like D.C!

Originally posted by the Darkone
Classic Beyonder who was on another level and is greater than Mxy ,and so is Living Tribunal. Unlike Spectre the Living Tribunal is the supreme being in Marvel Omniverse, as where the Spectre dosen't have that type of jurisdiction, like his counter part LT.

At best I see LT, if it's in the MU LT rage stomps him, in DC Spectre might win but will have to work very hard for it and their still a chance he could still lose.
They give so much power to an Idiot.He`s not poweful he just has an advantage because he is a higher dimensional being,We would have the same power(god like)over a 2D person.So these 5D imps are nothing special,although I`m sure D.C never bothered to tell you that!

Old Post May 25th, 2015 06:12 PM
zom1967 is currently offline Click here to Send zom1967 a Private Message Find more posts by zom1967 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

They are about the same depending on the circumstances of course

Old Post May 25th, 2015 06:15 PM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BeyonderGod

The living tribunal has never in history of marvel have been retcon.

Old Post May 27th, 2015 05:52 PM
BeyonderGod is currently offline Click here to Send BeyonderGod a Private Message Find more posts by BeyonderGod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote