KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » David Cronenberg Is Not Fan Of Superhero Movies

David Cronenberg Is Not Fan Of Superhero Movies
Started by: Kazenji

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BlackZero30x
Jack

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SMIFF-N-WESSON
(inhale...exhale...)

I never said they wore spandex...i said tights.

Spandex is more or less material that EXPANDS just like under armour expands and breaths but anyways... Superman for example
can wear underwear and have no need for padded armor but he still wears underwear with tights because that what superheroes wear. its the uniform of heroes man. of course in real life that isnt an issue but this is comics. real heroes wear fire fighting gear, hart hats and body armor ect. point is that out od fun and entertainment, superheroes wear underwear because it's ENTERTAINMENT.

No I get that but its simply not that way anymore. Aquaman even wears armored scales now. When The Flash opens his ring little peices of armor come out and attach around him. It's not how it was pre flash point. even marvel is doing it. Look at Luke cage. He wears street cloths now. Has been for years.

BlackZero30X:The Signatures XBL Gamertag

Old Post Aug 28th, 2012 05:01 AM
BlackZero30x is currently offline Click here to Send BlackZero30x a Private Message Find more posts by BlackZero30x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SMIFF-N-WESSON

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BlackZero30x
No I get that but its simply not that way anymore. Aquaman even wears armored scales now. When The Flash opens his ring little peices of armor come out and attach around him. It's not how it was pre flash point. even marvel is doing it. Look at Luke cage. He wears street cloths now. Has been for years.

LOLOL well you mention "Power Man" Luke Cage but well get to that in a second.

Armor pieces or not.. the Flash is wearing tights and so is Aquaman. Dont get me wrong, i love em both it tights are tights.

As far as luke cage, he wore a butterfly collar with skin tight leggins. now he wears a wife beater with trousers but YOU get my point.

It may all boil down to a gay mans fantasy but,..its entertainment one way or another.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2012 03:57 AM
SMIFF-N-WESSON is currently offline Click here to Send SMIFF-N-WESSON a Private Message Find more posts by SMIFF-N-WESSON Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SMIFF-N-WESSON

I forgot to mention the new trend in movies...wet leather but well get to that in a minute..

Old Post Aug 30th, 2012 03:57 AM
SMIFF-N-WESSON is currently offline Click here to Send SMIFF-N-WESSON a Private Message Find more posts by SMIFF-N-WESSON Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote