KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Family

STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Family
Started by: REXXXX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Gender: Male
Location: Tending the throne.

Duly noted. Oh, and making an Observation roll.

_____

Aurel continues walking on, slowing his stride a bit as he takes in this new area. Part of him could admire the scale of the place, and wondered what it was like when it had been active.


__________________
-"My internet is currently so bad I'm time traveling. Don't worry about it."

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Sep 9th, 2012 11:56 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Gender: Male
Location: San Diego

Moderator

You wish you could actually see what is in here. You have a sense of massive shapes looming in the darkness, old machinery that has been abandoned for a very long time.


__________________

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Sep 10th, 2012 02:01 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Gender: Male
Location: Tending the throne.

Onward then!

_____

It would be simple to explore the room and observe the great old machines, but there were more pressing matters at hand. Aurel made his way to the next cavernous area, looking back to ensure Jung was still nearby.


__________________
-"My internet is currently so bad I'm time traveling. Don't worry about it."

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Sep 10th, 2012 02:13 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Gender: Male
Location: San Diego

Moderator

Jung is staying very close to the hulking muscular Jedi.

This room is truly massive, Aurel. The ceiling is far above, and you only know that because you can kind of sense the distance- you don't know exactly how far. You navigate through the machinery, with rusted piping and great levers and gears all around you.

You think you sense movement ... somewhere.


__________________

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Sep 10th, 2012 03:16 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Gender: Male
Location: Tending the throne.

Heh heh, more Bruce Lee, less Lou Ferrignou. Still, fairly obvious he's strong, I suppose. stick out tongue

______

Aurel feels a slight pang of annoyance at the darkness, though still glad his attunement to the Force can prevent him from stumbling into anything glaringly obvious. Movement within range of those senses makes him pause for a moment. "Something's here," the swordsman murmurs to Officer Jung, his own muscles tensing slightly. He takes a few steps further in, attempting to pinpoint the direction of the motion.


__________________
-"My internet is currently so bad I'm time traveling. Don't worry about it."

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Sep 10th, 2012 03:44 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Gender: Male
Location: San Diego

Moderator

You think it's too the left... no, to the right... behind you?

You aren't sure. Your glowrod only illuminates so much. You think you catch a glint of metal somewhere in the dark. It turns out to be a burned out computer console. Your eyes are playing tricks on you in the darkness.


__________________

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Sep 10th, 2012 04:06 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Gender: Male
Location: Tending the throne.

Oh...oh man, okay I feel much bett-waaaaaitaminute!

_____

Aurel releases a breath he didn't realize he'd been holding. "I suppose even Jedi will let the environment get the best of us at times," he says jokingly, offering the officer an apologetic smirk.


__________________
-"My internet is currently so bad I'm time traveling. Don't worry about it."

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Sep 10th, 2012 04:24 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Gender: Male
Location: San Diego

Moderator

Jung is too busy looking into the darkness, swinging his flashlight around.

You are completely startled when a voice shouts at you from the darkness- a strong voice that grates on your ears.

WHY ARE YOU HERE


__________________

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Sep 10th, 2012 04:32 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Gender: Male
Location: Tending the throne.

Aurel's head snaps back to attention even as he winces from the bellowing voice. His knees bend as his body instinctively tenses, ready to leap into action.

"I could ask the same of you, stranger!" Aurel calls back, eyes darting around, scanning the room once again.


__________________
-"My internet is currently so bad I'm time traveling. Don't worry about it."

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Sep 10th, 2012 04:39 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Gender: Male
Location: San Diego

Moderator

STATE YOUR INTENTIONS.


__________________

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Sep 10th, 2012 04:49 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Gender: Male
Location: Tending the throne.

Aurel glances back at Jung for a moment, then returns to scanning the dark, straightening up and adjusting his robes. The Jedi clears his throat briefly before replying, "I am here with my associate because we were told that someone had been breaking into this place. Whoever you are, you are trespassing."


__________________
-"My internet is currently so bad I'm time traveling. Don't worry about it."

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Sep 10th, 2012 04:58 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Gender: Male
Location: San Diego

Moderator

NOBODY OWNS THIS COMPLEX.

"It is under the ownership of the Galactic Senate," Jung says, "until further purpose can be found for it."

WE DO NOT ACKNOWLEDGE THE COUNCIL OF MEATBAGS.


__________________

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Sep 10th, 2012 05:54 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Gender: Male
Location: Tending the throne.

That...well, alright. Good show, sir. I definitely did not expect this for some silly reason. laughing

_____

Aurel's eyes widen, and he has to stifle a groan as he realizes there may have been a good reason he could not sense any living being around. He keeps his composure, however, as he asks, "Then who's authority do you acknowledge?"


__________________
-"My internet is currently so bad I'm time traveling. Don't worry about it."

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Sep 10th, 2012 06:01 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Gender: Male
Location: San Diego

Moderator

NONE OTHER. WE INSTATE OUR OWN SUPERIORITY OVER FLESHY SENTIENTS. THE REVOLUTION CONTINUES.


__________________

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Sep 10th, 2012 06:04 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Gender: Male
Location: Tending the throne.

"What revolution?" Aurel calls out, letting his arms fall to his side, hand resting on the hilt of his lightsaber.


__________________
-"My internet is currently so bad I'm time traveling. Don't worry about it."

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Sep 10th, 2012 06:28 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Gender: Male
Location: San Diego

Moderator

THE REVOLUTION OF ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE OVER SENTIENT ORGANIC MATTER. YOU WILL BE EXTERMINATED.

There is a loud metal clunk directly in front of you.


__________________

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Sep 10th, 2012 08:03 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Gender: Male
Location: Tending the throne.

"I was afraid you would say that," Aurel mutters under his breath. He raises the arm holding his glowrod and flings it out at the noise before pushing Officer Jung back with his other arm. "Arm yourself, officer!"

His hand sweeps down, taking his lightsaber in hand and bringing it into both hands, the familiar hiss ringing in his ear as its silver beam activates.


__________________
-"My internet is currently so bad I'm time traveling. Don't worry about it."

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Sep 10th, 2012 09:36 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Gender: Male
Location: San Diego

Moderator

Throwing the glowrod, you illuminate what appears to be a protocol droid that has landed on its feet nearby. It rises to its full height- still shorter you- and starts to shuffle forward.

You activate your lightsaber with that good old snap-hiss you love so much, illuminating the area a bit better. More metal clangs and thunks are emanating from the machinery around you.

Jung draws his pistol.


__________________

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Sep 10th, 2012 09:55 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Gender: Male
Location: Tending the throne.

Aurel steps closer to examine the protocol droid, but keeps his lightsaber ready to strike should it be necessary.


__________________
-"My internet is currently so bad I'm time traveling. Don't worry about it."

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Sep 10th, 2012 10:00 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Gender: Male
Location: San Diego

Moderator

The protocol droid is not what you expect. It has been cobbled together from several parts, with an insectoid head and an arm that has been replaced with a blaster cannon.

Oh.

More robotic monstrosities are emerging from the dark, and your danger sense is rising dramatically.

-

This is going to be a fight, Aurel. At the start of a fight, you select three of the schticks that you mean to use to begin, and then we proceed from there!


__________________

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Sep 11th, 2012 05:09 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
All times are UTC. The time now is 07:55 AM.
Pages (12): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread

Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Family

Email this Page
Subscribe to this Thread
   Post New Thread  Post A Reply

Forum Jump:
Search by user:
 

Forum Rules:
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is OFF
vB code is ON
Smilies are ON
[IMG] code is ON

Text-only version
 

< - KillerMovies.com - Forum Archive - Forum Rules >


© Copyright 2000-2006, KillerMovies.com. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by: vBulletin, copyright ©2000-2006, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.