KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Hazmat: The Delta Contagion, Sign-Up and Discussion

Hazmat: The Delta Contagion, Sign-Up and Discussion
Started by: Jedireaper

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 12 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ShadyMissionary

Sounds like Alpha Team's old lieutenant needs to join in, huh?

Old Post Dec 1st, 2012 11:46 PM
ShadyMissionary is currently offline Click here to Send ShadyMissionary a Private Message Find more posts by ShadyMissionary Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Oh HELL YES!! We need your style back! You understand Haz better than me, I think I've ruined it.

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2012 02:53 AM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadyMissionary

Give me some time to catch up and design my character.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2012 03:43 AM
ShadyMissionary is currently offline Click here to Send ShadyMissionary a Private Message Find more posts by ShadyMissionary Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Awesome!

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2012 03:21 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Okay guys so I know at the moment there is a bit of a slow period, and with players only showing up when the mood takes them, it makes it hard to run a game, but I've been there. I've done it. ShadyMissionary and myself managed to drag the Original Hazmat out of RP hell and make it one of the more popular RPs on this site.

Now, almost 5 years on from the original, some of us are still here, and others are returning... kittenz, me, Shady... and some new faces. But as the Winter Solstice approaches; remember some of us have had the long road and for those, we remember that with out you these games would never have been possible. So thank you!

And for those that are new to Hazmat, I say, if you stick it out and believe in the game, then I believe you are in for a great time!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS HAZMATS!!

Old Post Dec 5th, 2012 10:23 AM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

I appreciate the holiday spirit, JR. Not sure how many of us would still be on board, but since one's kicked off, I'm doubling up my efforts where I've put my word in, so expect some more activity from Hazmat, at least on my part.

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Mar 14th, 2013 07:15 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

quote: (post)
Originally posted by XanatosForever
I appreciate the holiday spirit, JR. Not sure how many of us would still be on board, but since one's kicked off, I'm doubling up my efforts where I've put my word in, so expect some more activity from Hazmat, at least on my part.
smile Glad to hear... heres hoping. Nice post by the way.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2013 04:41 PM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Thanks. The whole distribution thing in the suit was kind of an on the spot idea. laughing

Old Post Mar 14th, 2013 06:10 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

I never really left, but it seemed to die out. There were, aside from myself, only like 2 others who really still did this RP. Myself, Jedi, and Starry. After it died off, someone came to join but it never got started. We need at least 5 people otherwise it doesn't make much sense. We can also fix the problem of other members by having teams pair off and move in different directions with the excuse that the people who went down x direction were killed or at least went M.I.A. if you want to be fair toward the idea that they could come back.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2013 09:14 PM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

That was always my plan, Phoe. smile To be honest I'd only bargained on getting about three or four players, and have everyone have secondary or a second character. That way we can run teams. I would like to get this going, we just need to actually get INSIDE.

If you remember the spoiler in the opening vid-breifing, that moment is going to affect our mission plus a bunch of random stuff I've come up with. This story has the potential to go beyond what is actually happening in this story. I'm not used to leading an RP in this fashion.

I am willing to make a ret-conns, because players will always drp out. Pretty much a guarantee.

Last edited by Jedireaper on Mar 14th, 2013 at 10:07 PM

Old Post Mar 14th, 2013 09:57 PM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

So I guess for now we're a three man squad? Unless starry wants to jump back in, then we have full fireteam.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2013 11:49 AM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

After I wake up a little more, I'll read over what happened.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2013 03:07 PM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Read over, kind of simple, but I can't think of anything for Alea to do. She got off the tram, followed her orders, moved up. If I post, it will be a small post. Skip my post, one of you two (or three?) post. I'm still in this, but I need a more detailed opportunity to get a post out.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2013 05:25 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Thats why you don't do such a limiting character.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2013 07:43 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Old Post Mar 19th, 2013 07:51 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Phoenix3068
Don't be annoyed, I think the suit AI was a bad idea on my part.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2013 08:20 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Old Post Mar 19th, 2013 08:26 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

So Hazmat's story is about to begin I guess.... we're FINALLY at the point we should have really started at. So kids, it's time to saddle up, because this is the RP's do or die moment.

Last edited by Jedireaper on Mar 21st, 2013 at 12:34 PM

Old Post Mar 21st, 2013 12:32 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Posted. That means I'll get another chance to post after Xan does.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2013 12:58 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

If I haven't posted it already. The Hazard suits look kinda like this :

(please log in to view the image)

(please log in to view the image)

And yep smile

Xan, those bodies, they really are dead, [SPOILER - highlight to read]: and badly mangled and look like they've been bitten at, you know your normal walker in terms of zombies.

Last edited by Jedireaper on Mar 21st, 2013 at 01:07 PM

Old Post Mar 21st, 2013 01:03 PM