KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Hazmat: The Delta Contagion, Sign-Up and Discussion

Hazmat: The Delta Contagion, Sign-Up and Discussion
Started by: Jedireaper

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): « First ... « 10 11 [12] 13 14 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Posted again btw.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2013 10:10 PM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Internet sucks and I'd rather not post via my phone, so I am waiting, sorry guys.

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Mar 31st, 2013 07:46 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Still waiting myself.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2013 09:32 PM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Annnd.... posted! Sorry for the long delay... I had massive writers block, and lack of internet.

Just FYI, everything posted here may be changed in the actual game to accommodate story/characters, tension, suspense, ect.

Also, since half the players left, we now have a bunch of NPC's we can use to indicate danger, and interact with, and kill off to show that death hangs around every corner. Think Dead Space, but we'll leave that for now.

Last edited by Jedireaper on Apr 10th, 2013 at 03:05 PM

Old Post Apr 10th, 2013 02:58 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

I think more "DOOM".

Old Post Apr 11th, 2013 06:19 AM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Unbiased's characters seem less like marines/soldiers and more like "buddies" (not just to each other). Either that, or they don't have a sense of respect for the chain o' command. Not that there's anything wrong with that, it was an interesting observation. They talk more like civi's than trained military personnel.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2013 06:22 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Kinda waiting on others, now.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2013 11:24 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

That's kind of how it has been, isn't it?

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2013 11:25 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Usually waiting on Xan. *blinks*

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2013 11:45 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

'Usually'.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2013 12:10 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Due to technical difficulties Hazmat: The Delta Contagion is currently off-the-air. Here is a short cartoon while we try to get your show back.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2013 02:00 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

... What?

Old Post Apr 26th, 2013 03:03 PM
Unbias3d
Paradox

:I Why. This is totally unprecedented.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2013 05:57 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

lol, unprecedented.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2013 07:15 PM
Unbias3d
Paradox

what's so funny

Old Post Apr 26th, 2013 08:24 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Just don't hear anyone use that kind of word often.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2013 08:51 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

^_^ funny, such an unprecedented way of pointing out a word that is so unused in the general populous these days.

Old Post May 1st, 2013 03:35 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

So... due to staff shortages, you will now watch six animated features in a row.

Old Post May 12th, 2013 08:50 AM
Unbias3d
Paradox

I want my money back

Old Post May 12th, 2013 09:13 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

The events of this game take place in an alternate reality that does connect with the original. That is all.

Old Post May 14th, 2013 10:37 PM