KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Hazmat: The Delta Contagion, Sign-Up and Discussion

Hazmat: The Delta Contagion, Sign-Up and Discussion
Started by: Jedireaper

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Ah the blissful discussion. And originally I had decided to give a list of ranks, but you guys can pick anything up to a Captain. If you want to lead the squad then great. Just discuss it among yourselves. There are 14 sargeant ranks in the us military just google Mariune or Ranger rankings. I like the Airforce rankings personally.

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Sep 4th, 2012 01:46 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

I'd considered coming up with a dedicated leader character, but felt having a medic might be more useful.

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Sep 4th, 2012 06:03 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

I think having a leader would be a great idea. But I think having a character that 'gets us through the first door' would be a better one. When you think about it, my character could save everyone just because of her "AMAZING" hacking skills. stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 4th, 2012 08:14 PM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Were ranks absolutely necessary for this to start, or did we just kind of get caught up in different things?

Old Post Sep 8th, 2012 04:27 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

The only real ranks that are necessary are the ones for the commanding officers. Current, JR is the Commander of our operation as he is the highest ranking officer to date. Should he fall, the next ranking officer in line becomes the commander of our unit. Without one, we are like a snake with its head cut off. That would be most ineffective.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2012 03:34 PM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Precisely.

And in answer to a question, we can say you have been called in frm various dutys and this is our first Operation together, or you can say we are a seasoned unit and this is something like our tenth Op together. It doesn't make that much difference, except you may be less willing to follow my orders because you don't know my character smile up to you guys. I don't mind being the guy that follows orders.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2012 03:53 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Scenario
Greater Sci-Fi combatant

I guess I can take corporal or something?

Old Post Sep 8th, 2012 04:28 PM
The Scenario is currently offline Click here to Send The Scenario a Private Message Find more posts by The Scenario Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

I'll take the newbie approach then, and be private. The rookie compared to everyone else. stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 8th, 2012 05:13 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Affirmative. It should be enjoyable to be on either a new operation team or a veteran commanded unit. I pray we will be successful in our attempts.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2012 05:17 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

We will need a Sergeant.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2012 07:29 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Game begins soon. Watch this space lol

Old Post Sep 8th, 2012 09:55 PM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Awesome, a chance to actually do something. stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 8th, 2012 10:05 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Can do some practice Role Playing here if you like? Maybe their conversation on the truck on the way to where they are going, with no idea why. Some of you may know each other, some of you may have never met.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2012 10:14 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

That doesn't seem like a good idea. This is used for discussion. not roleplaying

Old Post Sep 8th, 2012 10:43 PM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Agreed, though the concept itself seems entertaining.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2012 10:47 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Just been Watching Resident Evil, I hadn't seen it prior to this point.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2012 11:45 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Please post FINAL character Bios and details including ranks here for move to Character Archive. Remember the Bio is not important and can be made up as you go in game. I suggest you all leave character notes in your profiles in Hobby's or Biography or some such. Don't worry about being detailed. Your name rank profession prior to being snatched up, and what your character is good at speciality wise will be great. (only for those who can't be arsed).

Old Post Sep 9th, 2012 06:05 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Before I join in, I'm going to reconfigure a few things (like what she'll be called by, if not by her name).

Old Post Sep 9th, 2012 09:32 PM
The Scenario
Greater Sci-Fi combatant

Suspense, tension, guessing!

Old Post Sep 11th, 2012 02:36 AM
The Scenario is currently offline Click here to Send The Scenario a Private Message Find more posts by The Scenario Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

THE SENARIO- this particular part is more of a prequel to the main game, we are just en-route, a way to introduce each of our characters (I guess).

TO ALL -- INCLUDING THE SENARIO.

We aren't currently wearing the suits, and we have bare minimum equipment with us. Doubt any of us have side-arms at this point, we may do though, probably have combat knives and a canteen.

We have trained in the suits, and know that we will be wearing them in a proper situation eventually, but since we volenteered for it, we have literally be snatched up in the middle of the night, we are wearing standard military garb in most cases, ranks ect, dog-tags (in all cases), and maybe the odd equipment satchel. smile

Old Post Sep 11th, 2012 03:08 AM