KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Hazmat: The Delta Contagion, Sign-Up and Discussion

Hazmat: The Delta Contagion, Sign-Up and Discussion
Started by: Jedireaper

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Chris always has his medkit nearby. stick out tongue

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Sep 11th, 2012 03:13 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Scenario
Greater Sci-Fi combatant

Okay, first screw up goes to me. If we can just all mentally replace this:

quote:
The suits were new, that was for sure. Ethan had worn Hazmat suits before, done a few cleanups of his own, but the suit he was wearing now blew them all away. From what he could tell, it had superior protection from a wider variety of threats, as if the suits were designed to stand up to anything it was possible to encounter. The only thing that worried Ethan was that it seemed built to last. Whoever designed this suit, it seemed, expected it to be worn for a long, long time.

With this:

quote:

The suits were new, that was for sure. Ethan had worn Hazmat suits before, done a few cleanups of his own, but the suit he'd been given to train in had blown them all away. From what he could tell, it had superior protection from a wider variety of threats, as if the suits were designed to stand up to anything it was possible to encounter. The only thing that worried Ethan was that it seemed built to last. Whoever designed this suit, it seemed, expected it to be worn for a long, long time.

Hopefully that should cover the damage.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2012 03:25 AM
The Scenario is currently offline Click here to Send The Scenario a Private Message Find more posts by The Scenario Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

No damage, Really.

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Sep 11th, 2012 04:48 AM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

GUESS WHO'S BACK

Old Post Sep 15th, 2012 05:35 AM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Delta's back boiiii!

Old Post Sep 15th, 2012 05:45 AM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

looking for my old character sheetz

Old Post Sep 15th, 2012 05:50 AM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

Ok, nevermind, my old character sheets are horrid, I'll just redo them...

Old Post Sep 15th, 2012 05:53 AM
Unbias3d
Paradox

Name: David Fenta
Nationality: Caucasian
Team: Delta
Weaponry: M1911 .45 with Tactical light and laser. Frag, smoke, flash grenades.
Speciality: Sniper, Medic
Appearance: Dark brown hair, green eyes, fair skin, average build.
Home Country: USA
Motivation: David has always been driven by a constant desire to be the best and make a difference. Some would call it dedication, while others would call it a mental disorder. Whatever the case, he lives by this desire, and it very well may be the death of him. (Foreshadowingaherp derp)
Equipment: Rangefinder/Binoculars, T-UGS (Motion Sensor), MAV, Ammo, Med-pack+, flash-light, GPS, rations, Combat knife.
Special Item: Tactical Hazmat Suit
Location: Facility Freight Area before second freight lift down into the facility proper.

-

Name: Carlos Sanchez
Nationality: Hispanic
Weaponry: G17c with Tac light, laser. Frag, smoke, frags.
Speciality: Designated Marksman, Spotter
Appearance: Tan skin, brown eyes, black hair, a bit short, but decently muscular.
Home Country: USA
Motivation: As a childhood friend of David's, Carlos has always been motivated by the drive to never be bested by David. He also doesn't want to see the crazy bastard die. (MOREFORESHADOWINGAHERP DERP)
Equipment: Rangefinder/Binoculars, SOFLAM Laser Designator, Ammo, Med-pack, flash-light, GPS, rations, ACB-90
Lacation: Facility Freight Area before second freight lift down into the facility proper.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2012 06:32 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

And without a single question, Unbias3d gets it in one. Approved for both character sheets. And that will mean we now have a full team roster.

ANY ADDITIONAL CHARACTERS WILL BE CONSIDERED PEOPLE WE PICK UP, OR MEMBERS OF ONE OF THE OTHER TEAMS.

Since this is a re-set of the series, it leaves a nice opportunity for these character to take a new direction, and follow a new path.

Not quite the original story either, my re-interpretation of it. smile

Old Post Sep 15th, 2012 03:32 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

And without further 'ado please post final bios and sheets, if you do not believe you need to, just let me know.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2012 10:47 PM
starryknight

Hey can Sarah's father be a Colonel or something?

Old Post Sep 18th, 2012 11:47 PM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Sure.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2012 12:10 AM
The Big O
The Original O

I will have my character posted this weekend. So I can just jump right if/when its approved, I'm just gonna play it like my character has been present the entire time. They were just in the background.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Sep 19th, 2012 12:53 AM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Your character was approved. I have been asking for final versions for the Character Archive.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2012 01:21 AM
The Big O
The Original O

What character? I didn't make one unless your talking about the one grime the previous Hazmats.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Sep 19th, 2012 04:12 AM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Did you not? Ah... so you didn't, was thinking of Senario I think.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2012 03:23 PM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Hey JR, did you want those final versions PMed to you or posted here?

Old Post Sep 20th, 2012 09:06 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Posted please.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2012 09:35 PM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Okay, we'll I'm fairly sure the only thing I needed left was rank, so here goes!

Name: Christine "Chris" Waller

Nationality: Irish

Weaponry: M9 Beretta with flashlight attachment, Smoke Grenade, Flashbang

Speciality: Medic, Tactical Communications (Tac-Com), Transport

Appearance: Chris stands at five feet, six inches. His hair is buzzed, with brown stubble growing in. He has a thin frame, with the firm muscles built during Basic and after. His face is somewhat gaunt, with a permanent shadow from the contrast of is dark hair and his pale complexion.

Home Country: United States of America

Motivation: Delta

Equipment: First Aid Kit (fully stocked), Portable Defibrillator, Stim "cocktails" (emergency use only), Radio Beacon with Transmitters (allows long distance communication with squad), Frequency Jammer

Location: Facility Freight Area before second freight lift down into the facility proper.

Biography: Christine entered the U.S. military the moment he turned eighteen to get out of his broken home. His father was a stereotypical Irish alcoholic that thought christening his only son with as female name would be hilarious. Chris didn't agree. The last straw came when his studies to enter a career in medicine ended in failure. With debts from school loans and the drain from his drunkard father, he couldn't afford to try again, and the man who sired him laughed in his face, saying he would never amount to anything. That night Chris broke his father's beer bottle over his head. The next morning he was off to Basic. He surived boot and found his studies paid off after all; he had a talent for mid-conflict medical assistance which made him top in his class, along with jury rigging communication lines. Combined with a small talent behind the wheel, arguably the only good thing his father ever gave him, he was assessed and transferred to the Hazmat division, where his medical and communication skills could prove to be invaluable.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2012 09:42 PM
The Scenario
Greater Sci-Fi combatant

Name: Ethan Hayes

Nationality: American

Weaponry: M11 Pistol, Smoke Grenades, Tear Gas grenades

Specialty: Primary-Engineering, Secondary-CBRN (Chemical, Biological, Radiological, Nuclear), Tertiary- Explosives

Appearance: Ethan stands at an average 5"10 with a stocky physique. He has short dark hair and brown eyes.

Home Country: United States

Equipment: Ammunition, Field rations, Utility Toolkit (wire cutters, pliers, hammers, screwdrivers, etc.), chemical identification kit, Geiger counter, flashlight, chemical light sticks.

Biography: Ethan grew up in U.S, going into the Army to help pay for college, and upon finishing school joined an ordinary Hazmat cleanup team, where he served for several years before transferring to the Corps of Engineering. Eventually he was chosen to enter the Advanced Tactical Hazard Team and assigned to Delta Team.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2012 04:26 PM
The Scenario is currently offline Click here to Send The Scenario a Private Message Find more posts by The Scenario Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote