KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Hazmat: The Delta Contagion, Sign-Up and Discussion

Hazmat: The Delta Contagion, Sign-Up and Discussion
Started by: Jedireaper

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Unbias3d
Paradox

What's with all the Marines? Lol.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2012 07:55 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

I know, so many marines, you know there are other divisions and units that are in the U.S. Military. We don't all need to be marines, I mean Loran is a Ranger, and as the saying goes- Rangers lead the way. And I'm not even American.

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2012 08:21 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Scenario
Greater Sci-Fi combatant

quote:
You are the best of the best, you are United States Marines, part of the Hazardous Materials Division. As a Hazmat member your job is simple, you go in and clean up any potential hazards by any and all means. You have been under-fire before, you have been in hot zones before.

I assumed this meant we were all part of the Marines. Ethan started out in the U.S Army before going to the Navy pretty much because of that.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2012 08:54 PM
The Scenario is currently offline Click here to Send The Scenario a Private Message Find more posts by The Scenario Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

I like the Marines. I know nothing about them, but I like them. They're still around forty thousand years later, in space. stick out tongue

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2012 08:59 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

I picked the Marines because my characters were already Marines in the last rp.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2012 09:54 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Final Character Post

Name: Alea Nerissa

Nationality: English

Team: Delta Team

Rank: Army, T3 (Technician, Third Grade) Staff Sergeant Referred
Cannot command a unit but can be placed 2nd in Command under the right conditions.

Weaponry: USP .45 {Flashlight attach}{Extended Mag}, Smoke Grenades, Flashbang.

Specialty: Recon (Sniper) / Comps {Technology, New Technology, Research, etc}

Appearance: Female, Dark Brown Hair - Ponytail style {Fiery hair, meaning uneven curves at parts giving it the illusion of fire}. Height, 5ft 5inches. Weight, 115lbs. Caucasian. Hazel Eyes. Chest size, B-Cup. She appears younger then she is, making her ridiculed among fellow soldiers. Her knuckles are bruised.

Home Country: Southampton, England

Motivation: Fun, Discovery

Equipment: Combat Knife {multiple notches in the edge of knife}, Spare ammunition for sidearm, Laptop {Custom Design}{Silver/Black}{Free Satellite Connection}{Non-traceable}, Communication Mic {Small, ear fit}, Flashlight {Multiple settings}{Spare Batteries}, Wires {For various but undefined purposes}, Frearson Screwdriver {Military Grade, more adaptable}, Hard-drive {Alea's Personal Data Files}.

Special Item: Tactical Hazmat Suit

Medical Information: Signs of A.D.H.D. have been noted but no clear diagnosis given. Mentally unstable, having passing periods of possible collapse. Attacked senior officer with sharp object, several lacerations. No recollection of event.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2012 05:11 PM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Great, bring her in, sounds unhinged.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2012 12:37 AM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Flu going around right now. Not my best time for ideas. I have to read through the roleplay then I can post. My head is throbbing. Don't worry, I'll post.

P.S. Just so you all know, this sickness has been going on for the last 2 weeks. That's why I haven't been active. It's not because I've been being lazy or have forgotten about you.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2012 09:01 PM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

In Soviet Russia, Flu is sick of you!

Old Post Sep 25th, 2012 09:03 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

And here I was, worried that another game was doomed to failure.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2012 11:33 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Character Archive and possibly location archive and maps coming soon.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2012 08:57 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Here is the tunnel we are in (kinda). Imagine the walls entirely concrete, with vents, and lights are parallel with the run of the tunnel.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 5th, 2012 09:14 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

By the way, reminder- If you don't have the speciality to do something doesn't mean you can't do it, just try to be realistic about it. I will say as the game progresses you can earn new skills. Also all basic Hazmat skills we can assume we have been trained to an acceptable level in, anything further is just super training (if you know what I mean). lol

Old Post Oct 6th, 2012 07:11 PM
Decomposition
This Day We Fight!

Name: Malconin ‘Orion’ Vagar

Nationality: Australian

Team: Delta

Weaponry: Walther PPK w/Suppressor attachment, Tranquilizer gun – A modified Walther LP53 Air Pistol **Malconin considers it a good luck charm, carries it everywhere. And yes, it is the Bond gun Sean Connery is holding on the ‘From Russia with Love’ movie poster! **

Speciality: Marksman, Hazardous Materials handling and clean-up

Appearance: 6’6” tall, 85 kg (I’m too lazy to convert it to pounds lol), short black hair and black handlebar mustache with goatee and soul patch.
Athletic build, Scar on left cheek an inch below the eye caused by being glassed in a fight during the early days of his security career.

Home Country: United States of America

Motivation: Money

Equipment: Zone 0 intrinsically safe flashlight, handheld gas analyzer, Atropine and Obidoxime auto-injectors, Combat knife, Spare PPK mags

Special Item: Tactical Hazmat Suit

Biography: Malconin was born in Australia but moved to the US with his parents when he was only a toddler. A James Bond nut in his youth, he wanted to get into military/government service but got his start in working life with his fathers security company at just 16 years of age, excelling during his firearms training and impressing with his abilities to organize small scale security details.
By the age of 20 he had branched out and formed his own security company ‘Orion Security’, starting off with small time jobs and over the course of the next fifteen years, building the company into one of the largest and most sought after security firms in the country. By 33 he had established strong alliances with most of the US military organizations and as a result has many high profile contacts within them.
By 35, the company had branched out into private HazChem security operations, dealing in transport of hazardous research materials and the clean-up of any mishaps, as well as security details under military contracts.
Known as a cold and calculating person and as somewhat of a mercenary within his own organization, Malconin has also personally performed a number of Black Ops operations for some of his high profile friends in the military. His mercenary nature and cold, standoffish attitude sees most of the regular soldiers/marines hold a strong dislike for him and being used to running things he does not react too well to taking orders, though he has the common sense to rein this in when needed.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2012 08:43 AM
Decomposition is currently offline Click here to Send Decomposition a Private Message Find more posts by Decomposition Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Decomposition
This Day We Fight!

This is somewhat like what Malconins security uniform looks like, only the shoulder pads are red with a black patch depicting a red moon inside the Southern Cross star constellation.

Also, instead of the helmet, he wears a hat similar to a Nazi SS hat, with the same logo on the front of the hat as on the shoulder pads.

Basically, a more modern version of the SS uniform...and no, I don't support or condone the Nazi's in any way, shape or form....it's just that the bag guys always have the coolest looking uniforms!!!

Attachment: 02-standing_low.gif
This has been downloaded 39 time(s).

Old Post Oct 7th, 2012 08:58 AM
Decomposition is currently offline Click here to Send Decomposition a Private Message Find more posts by Decomposition Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Indeed. But in future (and this goes for games by other people) please await go-ahead for your characters here, before posting in the RP thread. I believe it is possible you mis-understood something I said in PM, but it's cool. I did have some ideas on your entrance, however. Let me know. smile

Last edited by Jedireaper on Oct 7th, 2012 at 05:15 PM

Old Post Oct 7th, 2012 05:02 PM
Decomposition
This Day We Fight!

Yes, sorry dude, my bad. It was just that I wanted to get what I had in mind written down before I had to head off to bed, as I was heading to work @ 0420 the next morning...

Old Post Oct 8th, 2012 08:57 AM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Is it safe to assume that we are caught unprepared? Though I don't know if we have already been in yet, I'm about to read. Every muscle in my body is making me pay for not being in bed but I refuse to go until I've at least posted once.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2012 09:16 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Don't over-do it mate... Still on the intro at the moment for the most part.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2012 10:20 AM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

over-do it? What do you mean, that is an intro.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2012 02:08 PM