KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Hazmat: The Delta Contagion, Sign-Up and Discussion

Hazmat: The Delta Contagion, Sign-Up and Discussion
Started by: Jedireaper

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Unbias3d
Paradox

I'm just not sure what to do man :/

Old Post Nov 11th, 2012 02:07 AM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Follow orders and use NPC A and NPC B. I don't know, guess we just wait... (and watch it die even more).

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Last edited by Jedireaper on Nov 11th, 2012 at 05:40 AM

Old Post Nov 11th, 2012 05:36 AM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

I cant think of a reply to the last IC post.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2012 04:43 PM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Looks like we will all be handling multiple characters regardless of who was playing them prior. That will allow us more interactivity (and be involved in more than one location) anyway, so that may be a good thing. So please discuss here who will be playing what that way we can get this going. I forget who is playing what besides us.

I did slap a few players with a plot cat but it appears they are simply ignoring my messages. Hmm...

Last edited by Jedireaper on Nov 12th, 2012 at 08:41 PM

Old Post Nov 12th, 2012 08:39 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Sorry for the delay, folks. Was out of town for a couple days. Hopefully we can make something out of this.

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Nov 13th, 2012 08:50 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Good, at least you are back.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2012 03:27 AM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

So, since I listed Transport as my tertiary skill, would I in fact be able to help hot wire or otherwise get the cart running? I remember it being sayd tertiary skills were very basic, so I want to know how it would factor into the situation.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2012 06:59 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

You are better skilled, but we can pretty much ALL drive. But yes, sure.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2012 12:46 AM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Well, of course we can all drive. I was just wondering what a specialization of it would entail to differentiate it from "press pedal to go, press brake to stop, turn wheel to turn". stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 18th, 2012 05:23 AM
Unbias3d
Paradox

Your specialization means you know how to drift.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2012 05:10 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

I think it means he's the designated vehicle operator.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2012 05:28 PM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Unbias3d
Your specialization means you know how to drift.
You can perform more advance maneuvers and possibly operate unknown vehicles faster and/or safer than another.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2012 11:10 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

and yes, I'm going to hack into this vehicle and force it on. Xan's character can take control after.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2012 11:59 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

I am leaving how you characters do things entirely up to you. Please however remember that the game is takeing place in this era, with the tehnology of the smartphone. Well we are pretty much walking around in the Apple iSuits lol but seriously, try to keep the use of fancy gadgets realistic. make it seem fancy but keep it functional. Your suit may get a read on the electronics and allow you to hot-wire (a train?) it, or it may be as simple as requiring an activation keycard we do not appear to have.

Feel free to add things to the world I didnt mention to make the world more believeable, make up survivors, scientists, be creative with the objectives. But that is just it, more believable, please not coincidance that it is there for us to use kinda thing. This game is supposed to have overtones of horror (probably not gonna happen), the suits primary function is to protect us from bio hazards and some stresses of combat. I kinda made the suit too advanced really, but going to roll with it. What will likely happen is that power consumption with all the extra stuff activated over basic function eats the suits power reserves, and make us limit the usage. I am not going to say 'oh you can't do that' but I am just saying 'be real about it if you are going to do something, hollywood real is also acceptable' big grin

Will post tomorrow.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2012 04:41 AM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

its totally hollywood real. be patient. stuff can start well and go bad fast.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2012 08:13 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Also would like the say: The mission is only half their journey...

Old Post Nov 20th, 2012 08:30 AM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Odd. I'm the last one to have posted in the RP.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2012 01:38 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

I don't have anything to post about... for now I am the trusting officer. You all have your orders, get them done. If needs be use hollly wood trickery and small time-jumps. Example: Jonas plugged the lead into the computer and began sifting through the data appearing on his suits HUD. Moments later he had the code he was looking for bla bla bla, he was surprised that he had foud it so easily, but his skills at computer bla bla bla. etc XD

Honestly I will post soon if no-one else does.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2012 03:28 AM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Bit of comedy to ease the tension. laughing

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2012 07:30 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Worked well, well done. Pheo get this thing moving, and then I'll hurry this along.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2012 08:31 PM