KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » The Blue Oyster Bar

The Blue Oyster Bar
Started by: Impediment

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (239): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Impediment
Endless

Who is the fastest of the Twifag vamps? Is 616 Quicksilver too much for them?

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Sep 4th, 2012 05:41 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Impediment
Who is the fastest of the Twifag vamps? Is 616 Quicksilver too much for them?
Pretty sure it is Edward Cullen.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2012 05:47 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Quicksilver was always better personally.
But recently he got amps. Including being able to create multiples of himself via manipulating timelines! He's since lost it though and now he seems faster than usual.

And in regards to the Twifags. The only thing I know is that Edward was considered "fast" by the moms but then again I don't read that shit. He got beat by that guy who played Colossus in the X-men films though.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2012 05:47 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Nah, don't worry, Aura. Most of us have Quanchi on ignore anyway. It's better that way.
Yeah, because ignoring people is soo much fun. Look at your ghost town of a vs. forum. Well done.
Originally posted by Damborgson
Where you been Quan? I don't see you as much on the vs forum either.
Don't have the time I used to. I also argued comics versus for over 5 years on two boards. Need something fresh.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2012 05:48 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Of all the cast or just the Cullens? If the latter, I believe Edward or Bella after she's "turned" would count. Ed would have the advantage of telepathy.

I'm not sure on quicksilver's standing, though he can probably give a better fight than others.

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Sep 4th, 2012 05:48 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Lately I haven't been keeping up with much stuff so I can't think of many good threads. I'll debate the shit out of an Iron Fist or Slayers thread though.

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Sep 4th, 2012 05:54 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

I'm looking for anything interesting, really. I'll learn new characters for the sake of it, I miss having new people to debate.

The moon and stars aren't just shades of lead

But you wouldn't know as you rest your head.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2012 05:55 PM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Originally posted by Lek Kuen
Lately I haven't been keeping up with much stuff so I can't think of many good threads. I'll debate the shit out of an Iron Fist or Slayers thread though.

I'd been considering a Ryu v Iron Fist, but I think Danny might be too much for the street fighter.

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Sep 4th, 2012 05:56 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Originally posted by XanatosForever
I'd been considering a Ryu v Iron Fist, but I think Danny might be too much for the street fighter.
Given the kind of things I hear about street fighters he should be able to fight Danny just fine.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2012 06:12 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

I don't know a whole lot about Iron Fist.

Ryu though is a multi-city block buster if we powerscale off of Chun-Li, is supersonic+, superhuman physically, etc.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2012 06:13 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Iron Fist wins though.

He is simply the best there is.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2012 06:24 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Originally posted by NemeBro
I don't know a whole lot about Iron Fist.

Ryu though is a multi-city block buster if we powerscale off of Chun-Li, is supersonic+, superhuman physically, etc.
Iron fist can one shot the hellicarrier, knock out herc, drop Luke cage, be unscathed from colliding with a train. Be untouched by volleys of machine gun fire and inhuman archers at the same time. Parry dozens of flechettes at once. Can cut things with his chops. Can amp his durability. And can absorb energy.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2012 06:29 PM
Blight
Less than Newbie

Originally posted by Lek Kuen
Iron fist can one shot the hellicarrier, knock out herc, drop Luke cage, be unscathed from colliding with a train. Be untouched by volleys of machine gun fire and inhuman archers at the same time. Parry dozens of flechettes at once. Can cut things with his chops. Can amp his durability. And can absorb energy.

He also has a bigger penis

-_-

Old Post Sep 4th, 2012 06:36 PM
Blight is currently offline Click here to Send Blight a Private Message Find more posts by Blight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Not true, I've seen the doujins.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2012 06:41 PM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Yeah Ryu is bigger. But Danny's chi puts him over Ryu in a sexual contest

Old Post Sep 4th, 2012 06:46 PM
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Post feats for a character that contradict preconceived notions--->It gets pit against a planet buster. Cool story.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2012 06:49 PM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Didn't Ironfist require amp time to do such feats?

Like the Helicarrier feat. He was charging for ages in a helicopter before he could do such a feat.
In a face to face match-up Ryu would Chi blast him before he pulled off such a huge feat.
Then again I'm basing this off the heli feat.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2012 06:49 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

That's true, he was unable to satisfy Chun-Li due to being a 40 year old virgin who never bathes.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2012 06:50 PM
Blight
Less than Newbie

Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Post feats for a character that contradict preconceived notions--->It gets pit against a planet buster. Cool story.
Sour

-_-

Old Post Sep 4th, 2012 06:53 PM
Blight is currently offline Click here to Send Blight a Private Message Find more posts by Blight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Originally posted by Blight
Sour
Annoyed, yes.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2012 06:55 PM