KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Metal Gear Solid: The Phantom Pain

Metal Gear Solid: The Phantom Pain
Started by: Arachnid1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (23): « First ... « 20 21 [22] 23 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dante158
The Soul Stealer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Estacado
For Raiden you have to s rank all basic missions.
He is just a skin though his only special is that he runs roughly 1.5 times faster then an upgraded Snake.

It can be useful sometimes though plus he looks awesome.

Hmm... Okay

Old Post Jan 9th, 2016 09:34 PM
Dante158 is currently offline Click here to Send Dante158 a Private Message Find more posts by Dante158 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wakkawakkawakka

Yeah I tried to 100% this game but got bored trying to get all of the objectives. plus this game has its own tsuchinoko thing and I don't feel like dealing with it.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2016 12:32 AM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka
Yeah I tried to 100% this game but got bored trying to get all of the objectives. plus this game has its own tsuchinoko thing and I don't feel like dealing with it.

Yup.
It took me 164 hours I did take my time though.

Bankai.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2016 07:51 AM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wakkawakkawakka

I'm currently at 88%...these optional objectives are friggin irritating now.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2016 11:19 PM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Try these guides they are pretty useful.

Gotta agree listening to those convos got on my nerves by the end once you have all missions on S rank just use stealth camo 6 makes things lot easier.

http://www.gosunoob.com/metal-gear-...-walkthroughts/

Bankai.

Last edited by Estacado on Jan 11th, 2016 at 07:43 AM

Old Post Jan 11th, 2016 07:39 AM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

So, this game was released very incomplete. Here's episode 51.

Also, data files revealed that there was supposed to be a third chapter. They also found text files of The Boss, so she was supposed to make it in somehow. Probably a hallucination, since Venom was becoming crazy towards the end.
http://www.gamepur.com/news/20353-a...d-fans-its.html
"If you think at it, other scenes showcased in the previous trailers were not part of the actual game. For example, the scene where African child soldiers were trained by their masters (E3 2013) or Snake screaming while covered in blood (E3 2014) are not in the game that was released earlier this month."

Konami forced out an unfinished product after getting rid of Kojima. The most prevalent theories are that this game was supposed to stretch all the way to Zanzibar where Solid kills Venom and the games come full circle. Damn, what could have been...

PWNT

Last edited by Arachnid1 on Mar 21st, 2016 at 03:32 AM

Old Post Mar 21st, 2016 03:29 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

I think the issue is probably both Konami and Kojima's fault.

The game cost a ****ton of money (in the 75$ mil plus) and over 5 years to make and yet Chapter 3 was not completed.....Come on, that's ****ing brutal.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2016 12:02 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx-Planet86

Originally posted by Arachnid1
Meh, thats a minority opinion. MGS4 was great to most.

http://www.metacritic.com/game/play...of-the-patriots

then why finalstar86 on comicvine said that mgs4 is worse than herpes motherfucker rolling on floor laughing

Auto-Note(Jun 5th,2017 1:40)

User banned by himself, for whathever i want

Reasons: For KMC being full of morons

FinalStar86,h1a8,Tzeentch,Corvo_Attano,Hellboy288,
DexxStar,dvampire and Enemybird are the greatest deabtors evah

Old Post Jul 1st, 2017 01:22 AM
Dexx-Planet86 is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx-Planet86 a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx-Planet86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Originally posted by Dexx-Planet86
then why finalstar86 on comicvine said that mgs4 is worse than herpes motherfucker rolling on floor laughing
No one cares you autistic fuk

PWNT

Old Post Jul 1st, 2017 02:42 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

What your fukcing mouth son

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Jul 1st, 2017 04:46 AM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Originally posted by Adam Grimes
What your fukcing mouth son
You stfu too grandpa

PWNT

Old Post Jul 1st, 2017 05:46 PM
cdtm

Some are saying it's all downhill after Ground Zeroes.

Bigger maps, but mostly empty.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2017 10:52 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nononono666
Restricted

Account Restricted

No one cares you autistic fuk

He telling you that It matters because FinalStar is telling the truth dickass no expression

Old Post Jul 31st, 2017 12:35 AM
Nononono666 is currently offline Click here to Send Nononono666 a Private Message Find more posts by Nononono666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Originally posted by Nononono666
He telling you that It matters because FinalStar is telling the truth dickass no expression
Both of you wastes of sperm can go play in traffic fuktard. thumb up

PWNT

Old Post Jul 31st, 2017 01:24 AM
Nononono666
Restricted

Account Restricted

mgs4 better than herpes my ass. overrated fuked vagina

gfaqs already said that every mgs game combined is nowhere near good as uncharted or last of us and that kojima is no better than Sergey Titov laughing

ask smasandian or Tzeentch if john mcclane, daniel larusso, drake and joel wouldn't kick snake's ass instantly or that uncharted and last of us is infinitely better than any mgs game combined no expression

a guy on gfaqs even has a sig that says MGS4 is worse than Big Rigs, Superman 64, ET, Sonic 06 all combined laughing

anyone who thinks mgs4 is better than big rigs needs to their faces smacked on a spiked wall to wake up

Old Post Aug 12th, 2017 04:50 AM
Nononono666 is currently offline Click here to Send Nononono666 a Private Message Find more posts by Nononono666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Everyone put their penises away and back to a civil topic, please.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Aug 13th, 2017 01:32 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

You should choke on deez nutz.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Aug 13th, 2017 02:16 AM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

The most prevalent theories are that this game was supposed to stretch all the way to Zanzibar where Solid kills Venom and the games come full circle. Damn, what could have been...

That would have been so awesome, a real fitting ending to the series. Even if Konami could some how peice this together without Kojima I'd still be stoked. They're apparently too busy with bullshit like Metal Gear: survive or whatever TF it's called. Oh well.

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post Aug 13th, 2017 05:09 AM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I got the Metal Gear Solid 5 Definitive Edition today and i would like to know how to access Ground Zeroes for those that have that version??

Old Post Sep 20th, 2017 10:01 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Does it not just ask you which you'd rather load up when you boot up the game?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 03:06 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote