KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Metal Gear Solid: The Phantom Pain

Metal Gear Solid: The Phantom Pain
Started by: Arachnid1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (23): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
FinalAnswer
Flower

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Yamcha
So....Is this whole "No David Hayter as the voice of Snake" thing not sitting well with anyone else?...I'm a huge MGS fan and as soon as I heard about "Ground Zero/Phantom Pains" I was so stoked but after watching the latest trailer

I was kinda shocked at the end.."That voice?..."

Looking into it it seems it wasn't even David's choice http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/stor...-gear-franchise :/...poor guy seriously wth man.

Kojima troll you.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Wait for David Hayter to voice Solid Snake at the end of the game.

Howdy!

Old Post Apr 10th, 2013 06:28 AM
FinalAnswer is currently offline Click here to Send FinalAnswer a Private Message Find more posts by FinalAnswer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Yamcha
Desert Bandit

Originally posted by FinalAnswer
Kojima troll you.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Wait for David Hayter to voice Solid Snake at the end of the game.
Haha I can only hope, it just really tugged on a heart string when David said he'd love to play Snake forever if only it was his choice, like he really enjoys playing the character. I guess the original VA who voiced Snake in the Japanese version is still being used yet David is being switched? I'm sorry but after 15 years that's the Snake I know....I really hope Kojima is just screwing with us...I mean even if they used Richard Doyle who was Big Boss in MGS4 that was like Old him so since this is set after Peace Walker I feel he should still keep David Hayters voice especially since Metal Gear has so much dialogue and stuff..without the iconic gruff old veteran I'm used to it could really break the game for me :/.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2013 06:55 AM
Yamcha is currently offline Click here to Send Yamcha a Private Message Find more posts by Yamcha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Kojima is really getting serious about telling people to stop playing his game.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2013 07:38 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

(please log in to view the image)

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post May 7th, 2013 07:53 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
0mega Spawn
TheWarmestSun

Is it going to have online?
Man i miss kicking ass on Mgo

I only used handguns and was considered by many to be the best with them especially the MK 2

I was Dev!on

My Reality Is Your Imagination.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2013 07:39 PM
0mega Spawn is currently offline Click here to Send 0mega Spawn a Private Message Find more posts by 0mega Spawn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

Originally posted by Zack Fair
LOL

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Jun 1st, 2013 07:54 PM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Kiefer Sutherland confirmed as snake in Metal Gear V

http://www.vg247.com/2013/06/06/met...stream-tonight/

Old Post Jun 7th, 2013 09:08 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FinalAnswer
Flower

Howdy!

Old Post Jun 10th, 2013 06:39 PM
FinalAnswer is currently offline Click here to Send FinalAnswer a Private Message Find more posts by FinalAnswer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

GG.

FKN Kojima.

Gonna miss Hayter.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2013 06:50 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FinalAnswer
Flower

GG.

FKN Kojima.

Gonna miss Hayter.

>Believing his ruses

Howdy!

Old Post Jun 10th, 2013 07:17 PM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Don't get it.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2013 07:17 PM
ares834

Dang, this game is going to be dark...

Old Post Jun 10th, 2013 07:28 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

FKN Kojima.

Gonna miss Hayter.

its only going to be for Big Boss the voice actor Switch

I like the sounds of it personally with Big Boss getting older.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2013 06:26 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
noitseuq
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Jun 14th, 2013 10:57 PM
noitseuq is currently offline Click here to Send noitseuq a Private Message Find more posts by noitseuq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

This guy raises a few interesting points in his analysis. The Liquid prediction is obvious. I didn't catch Snake torturing Huey/Quiet or executing the diamond scavengers though. Thats pretty messed up.

PWNT

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2013 09:08 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Metal Gear Solid V's Characters To So More Erotic

http://www.gametrailers.com/side-mi...-be-cosplayable

Old Post Sep 5th, 2013 12:05 AM
Tzeentch
#gottem

lol

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Sep 5th, 2013 01:08 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

PWNT

Old Post Sep 5th, 2013 02:38 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Sep 19th, 2013 04:13 PM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix

The slo-mo, tagging, and lack of a life bar are kind of bugging me...

PWNT

Old Post Sep 20th, 2013 01:49 AM