KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Metal Gear Solid: The Phantom Pain

Metal Gear Solid: The Phantom Pain
Started by: Arachnid1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (23): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Arachnid1

We've got an xbox one exclusive mission and 15 minutes of gameplay.

The exclusive mission stars Raiden with his Revengance abilities. He apparently came from the future to battle body snatchers. I'm going to assume is a joke mission. Seems fun, but no one needs time travel in MGSs overcomplicated timeline.

15 Minutes of Gameplay

Also, since no ones put up the PS4 exclusive mission, here it is. Its a deja vu mission where you play as solid snake sneaking through a compound from MGS1.

PWNT

Old Post Dec 9th, 2013 09:48 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Why did they have to make Raiden Xbox exclusive? Regardless, I'll probably get the 360 version.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Last edited by Nemesis X on Dec 9th, 2013 at 11:22 PM

Old Post Dec 9th, 2013 11:19 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Also, I've got some good news. The marking system and the slo-mo can be turned off. There are also two different difficulties you can play (normal and hard). Thats the majority of the things that big me accounted for. Now if only the instant health regen and the lack of a health bar could be fixed. :/

Also, here's the 15 minute ground zeroes gameplay shown at VGX.

PWNT

Last edited by Arachnid1 on Dec 10th, 2013 at 06:11 PM

Old Post Dec 10th, 2013 06:09 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
0mega Spawn
TheWarmestSun

I hope the online isn't too much different than the Mgs4 online

I loved it was not noob friendly
Mag looping a**holes
Mk2 players then burning them while they slept
The customization ...ETC

Good times...

My Reality Is Your Imagination.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2013 12:59 AM
0mega Spawn is currently offline Click here to Send 0mega Spawn a Private Message Find more posts by 0mega Spawn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

So has anyone heard Ground Zeroes will be a couple hours long? I know what I'm not buying.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2014 01:08 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nemesis X
So has anyone heard Ground Zeroes will be a couple hours long? I know what I'm not buying.

I know Hideo's Kojima defends the game's length

http://kotaku.com/hideo-kojima-expl...hort-1517044277

its also suppose to be replayable with its time trials, Great if your into that sort of stuff.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2014 01:13 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wakkawakkawakka

Well MGS4 only had like 5 hours of actual gameplay if you took out the 9 hours of cutscenes.

But yeah for a $40 price tag that's too much.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2014 01:23 AM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Its even more in Australian dollars for next gen, Charging another $20 dollars no expression

Old Post Feb 13th, 2014 01:30 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

$40 for 2 hours is ridiculous. As much as I absolutely love this series, I'll probably wait till MGSV comes out for Ground Zeroes.

PWNT

Old Post Feb 13th, 2014 01:52 AM
NemeBro

Originally posted by Kazenji
I know Hideo's Kojima defends the game's length

http://kotaku.com/hideo-kojima-expl...hort-1517044277

its also suppose to be replayable with its time trials, Great if your into that sort of stuff.
....... Less than two hours?

That's less than Portal 2. no expression

Old Post Feb 13th, 2014 02:05 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Sounds like that 2 hours info is a load of shit

this from someone at VGfacts.com

quote:
I have been invited to Japan by Konami to play through Ground Zeroes. I can confirm that the game is not 2 hours long, it is much longer in playability.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2014 08:48 AM
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Originally posted by NemeBro
....... Less than two hours?

That's less than Portal 2. no expression

That's less than Portal 1.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2014 01:32 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

They've done some comparisons between last gent & current gen versions of the game

only thing i've notice is the graphics is lil sharper on detail for next gen....Besides that they're the same

http://www.kotaku.com.au/2014/02/wh...re-comparisons/

Old Post Feb 19th, 2014 03:37 AM
Tzeentch
#gottem

Time trials for replayabilty?

This isn't 1995.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Feb 19th, 2014 04:03 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

The last gen screens still look very good. I will of course get the game on the the new gen, when it comes down in price by 30 bucks.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2014 04:06 AM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackZero30x
Jack

They've done some comparisons between last gent & current gen versions of the game

only thing i've notice is the graphics is lil sharper on detail for next gen....Besides that they're the same

http://www.kotaku.com.au/2014/02/wh...re-comparisons/

lol and if you look at the sky it seems they removed the clouds.

BlackZero30X:The Signatures XBL Gamertag

Old Post Feb 19th, 2014 09:12 PM
BlackZero30x is currently offline Click here to Send BlackZero30x a Private Message Find more posts by BlackZero30x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Meh....who gives a shit about clouds anyway

Originally posted by Tzeentch
Time trials for replayabilty?

This isn't 1995.

You'd be surprised how many Japanese made games still do that.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2014 06:56 AM
BlackZero30x
Jack

Meh....who gives a shit about clouds anyway

You'd be surprised how many Japanese made games still do that.

BlackZero30X:The Signatures XBL Gamertag

Old Post Feb 20th, 2014 03:06 PM
BlackZero30x is currently offline Click here to Send BlackZero30x a Private Message Find more posts by BlackZero30x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

In case nobody here knows it yet, the price for Ground Zeroes has been cut due to the controversy of the length. It's gonna be $30 now.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2014 01:38 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Wish it was that price here.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2014 01:47 PM