KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » Thanos Vs Ganon, Link & Zelda

Thanos Vs Ganon, Link & Zelda
Started by: Blight

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

*clears throat*

quote: (post)
Originally posted by XanatosForever
...What the hell, I'll bite.

Composite Link beats down Ganondorf and takes the Triforce of Power, then bangs Zaelda and takes the Triforce of Wisdom. The trifecta complete, Thanos gets wished back to Marvel-verse in time to get killed by Drax. Again.

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Sep 6th, 2012 05:41 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by quanchi112
Another win.
Why do you consider spite threads a "win" for you?

I mean, I'm sure I could make many threads where Russel would be easily killed, but I don't because I'm not a vagina.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2012 05:55 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blight
Less than Newbie

" Like, not only was he incapable of being wrong because the character he liked more always won, the character he liked may well have been worshiped as a god in Quan's mind. Like he sucked their dick in his wettest dreams or something."

Irony.

-_-

Old Post Sep 6th, 2012 06:47 AM
Blight is currently offline Click here to Send Blight a Private Message Find more posts by Blight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

You're rather the butthurt sort, aren't you?

Old Post Sep 6th, 2012 06:48 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blight
Less than Newbie

Originally posted by NemeBro
You're rather the butthurt sort, aren't you?

Not even close. I just see irony in ironic things. No offense meant.

-_-

Old Post Sep 6th, 2012 06:56 AM
Blight is currently offline Click here to Send Blight a Private Message Find more posts by Blight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

Originally posted by Blight
Not even close. I just see irony in ironic things. No offense meant.

You think Link fans are anywhere near as bad as Quan? You haven't seen a damn thing. All of us combined have nothing on Quan.

All hail Scythe, King of the Sigs.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2012 10:16 AM
MooCowofJustice is currently offline Click here to Send MooCowofJustice a Private Message Find more posts by MooCowofJustice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Originally posted by XanatosForever
*clears throat*
Then he comes back again and teleports himself back to the Link verse and kills them anyways big grin

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Sep 6th, 2012 11:55 AM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blight
Less than Newbie

Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
You think Link fans are anywhere near as bad as Quan? You haven't seen a damn thing. All of us combined have nothing on Quan.

I think there's irony in the statement, that is all.

-_-

Old Post Sep 6th, 2012 02:07 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by NemeBro
Why do you consider spite threads a "win" for you?

I mean, I'm sure I could make many threads where Russel would be easily killed, but I don't because I'm not a vagina.
The victory isn't a thread in which Link or a Zelda character loses the victory is in the Zelda brigade admit it.
Wipe your tears.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2012 02:35 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

It's the sheer levels of arrogance, really. I mean, yeah, BT was always insisting how right he was. But Quan just took the arrogance to a whole new level. Like, not only was he incapable of being wrong because the character he liked more always won, the character he liked may well have been worshiped as a god in Quan's mind. Like he sucked their dick in his wettest dreams or something.

Especially when it was so blatantly obvious how wrong and ignorant Quan actually was. I can't remember a single time we ever cornered BT as hard as we cornered Quan with the "Boots make his arms stronger" shit that BT still held on to the argument. And Quan's been holding on for like, a year and more.
Boots make the feat possible, wascally wabbit. You know it and even that Shigayawhatt's his name who created Link.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2012 02:37 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blight
Less than Newbie

The victory isn't a thread in which Link or a Zelda character loses the victory is in the Zelda brigade admit it. Wipe your tears.

I don't know why but I hear Russells voice eminating when I read "wipe your tears".

-_-

Old Post Sep 6th, 2012 02:39 PM
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

Boots make the feat possible, wascally wabbit. You know it and even that Shigayawhatt's his name who created Link.

And yet you have still always argued that Link needs to wear the boots to be that strong. Do you know why? Because all that shit I said was absolutely true. Quan, you are simply that awful.

All hail Scythe, King of the Sigs.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2012 03:42 PM
MooCowofJustice is currently offline Click here to Send MooCowofJustice a Private Message Find more posts by MooCowofJustice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

And yet you have still always argued that Link needs to wear the boots to be that strong. Do you know why? Because all that shit I said was absolutely true. Quan, you are simply that awful.
I always argued he needs the boots to perform the feat. Try it in the game without the boots.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2012 04:16 PM
Blight
Less than Newbie

Wait. Do people here think the boots are only meant as a stabilizer or something?

-_-

Old Post Feb 14th, 2017 11:28 PM
NotAllThatEvil
perpetual new guy.

nearly five years?

the argument is the boots make him heavier thus providing better leverage. Kinda like how you need a lower center of gravity than the person you're trying to judo throw or something.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2017 12:16 AM
NotAllThatEvil is currently offline Click here to Send NotAllThatEvil a Private Message Find more posts by NotAllThatEvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blight
Less than Newbie

Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
nearly five years?

the argument is the boots make him heavier thus providing better leverage. Kinda like how you need a lower center of gravity than the person you're trying to judo throw or something.

I was looking up some of my old threads from the past.

Interesting, that's definitely not really how I ever saw it. Different horses for different courses, I suppose.

-_-

Old Post Feb 15th, 2017 03:05 PM
NotAllThatEvil
perpetual new guy.

S'all good. I don't think many of the link club or whatever are still around anyway.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2017 04:59 PM
NotAllThatEvil is currently offline Click here to Send NotAllThatEvil a Private Message Find more posts by NotAllThatEvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Blight
Wait. Do people here think the boots are only meant as a stabilizer or something?
The game makes it pretty damn obvious.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2017 05:13 AM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

What boots are you talking about? Iron boots?

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2017 01:51 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

The boots that made it possible to contend with the gorons.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2017 04:20 PM