KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Iron Man 3 vs Man of Steel

Iron Man 3 vs Man of Steel
Started by: juggernaut74

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (39): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Senor Cage

quote: (post)
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
The domestic difference between the two films is only a couple of million. That's barely even worth talking about.

The third one will probably make more then the first two by nature of the 3d ticket boost alone.

6M, but I forgot about the 3-d boost. I said it will make more, but I don't see it crossing the 400M mark.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2012 04:20 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
teaser trailer for Iron Man 3 arrives on tuesday.. In the meantime heres a teaser..

http://insidemovies.ew.com/2012/10/...k-trailer-video

Wow. Even that's got me excited!

I'm betting on $700mill worldwide. Who knows maybe more!

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2012 01:28 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Robert Downey Jr said he'd be happy only doing Iron Man and Sherlock films until he retires. Marvel will have him in the IM suit as long as the possibly can. Avengers 2 is a certainty.

it would be nice as i really can't see another actor portray him the way Robert has

Originally posted by DARTH POWER
Wow. Even that's got me excited!

I'm betting on $700mill worldwide. Who knows maybe more!

thats a distinct possibility

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2012 06:48 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

From the trailers I'm defo more excited for IM3.

But MOS isn't really showing much at all. And they don't seem to be doing much to build hype for it.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2012 08:34 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

But MOS isn't really showing much at all. And they don't seem to be doing much to build hype for it.

they'll prolly kickstart the hype soon enough

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2012 09:29 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

I agree. Although we didn't see a full trail for MOS yet.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2012 09:55 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by juggernaut74
I agree. Although we didn't see a full trail for MOS yet.

i suspect a new trailer for Man of Steel might be with The Hobbit

Old Post Oct 24th, 2012 12:27 AM
Darth Thor

If they were smart they would have put a teaser trailer with TDKR. The complete lack of hype for MOS is worrying.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2012 03:42 PM
BruhMan
World Champion

They put the teaser teaser with tdkr. The one that doesn't show much. But at this point they really should be showing more.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2012 06:48 PM
BruhMan is currently offline Click here to Send BruhMan a Private Message Find more posts by BruhMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

once the hype machine gets going on the man of steel, we will be flooded with everything superman.. i hope they market MOS right.. just look at what happened to dredd.. i think IM3 will be a bigger box office though..

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2012 08:29 PM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by super pr*xy
once the hype machine gets going on the man of steel, we will be flooded with everything superman.. i hope they market MOS right.. just look at what happened to dredd.. i think IM3 will be a bigger box office though..

Originally posted by JayDaDon
They put the teaser teaser with tdkr. The one that doesn't show much. But at this point they really should be showing more.

i read a while back that a trailer for Man of Steel might be attached to The Hobbit Also not sure if you guys are football fans but I'm expecting WB to show a trailer during the Superbowl as well

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2012 09:07 PM
Senor Cage

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
i read a while back that a trailer for Man of Steel might be attached to The Hobbit Also not sure if you guys are football fans but I'm expecting WB to show a trailer during the Superbowl as well

The Hobbit? Are you serious? I'll definitely watch the movie in the theaters, because of this. Hobbit should be good, anyway.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2012 09:48 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

http://nerdbastards.com/2012/11/06/...n-man-of-steel/

Well, all my hopes in this movie have been dashed.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2012 09:56 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Well. That's phucking gay.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Nov 6th, 2012 10:18 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

thumb up

Old Post Nov 6th, 2012 10:24 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Meh nit the end of the world. Michael shannon doesnt need to say that quote to be an awesome villain.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2012 10:36 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Golgo13
The Hobbit? Are you serious? I'll definitely watch the movie in the theaters, because of this. Hobbit should be good, anyway.

yep

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
http://nerdbastards.com/2012/11/06/...n-man-of-steel/

Well, all my hopes in this movie have been dashed.

im not so sure if thats true however i will wait and see the film

Old Post Nov 7th, 2012 01:23 AM
Darth Thor

Ah who cares about the line? It's the plot, action sequences and acting that are going to make or break the movie. Not that infamous line..

Old Post Nov 7th, 2012 11:16 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by Golgo13
Meh nit the end of the world. Michael shannon doesnt need to say that quote to be an awesome villain.

Agreed, That's more of a Terrance Stamp thing.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2012 11:28 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CrazyDave
Just Getting Started

Ironman 3 for sure. But i can't wait for both.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2012 10:06 AM
CrazyDave is currently offline Click here to Send CrazyDave a Private Message Find more posts by CrazyDave Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote