KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Iron Man 3 vs Man of Steel

Iron Man 3 vs Man of Steel
Started by: juggernaut74

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (39): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

This just a little closer imo. WB has announced Man of Steel will be realeased in 3D also.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2012 11:29 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by juggernaut74
This just a little closer imo. WB has announced Man of Steel will be realeased in 3D also.

guess they want that extra $5-6 bucks from people

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Nov 10th, 2012 01:25 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

NEW Trailer with the new Hobbit movie!

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/16...er-hobbit.jhtml

Old Post Nov 21st, 2012 06:55 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

The Nolanesque style trailer combined with the 3D announcement just made this a little closer. Shoule be a good battle next summer.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2012 04:10 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by Golgo13
NEW Trailer with the new Hobbit movie!

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/16...er-hobbit.jhtml

**** off MTV.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2012 01:57 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supra
Restricted

Account Restricted

Honestly the Iron Man 3 trailer sucks, appears pepper Potts dies along with Iron Man. The man of steel trailer inspires to me.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2012 01:09 AM
Supra is currently offline Click here to Send Supra a Private Message Find more posts by Supra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Man of steel trailer didn't exactly inspire me, I got more out of the Iron Man 3 trailer.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2012 02:45 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Same here. MoS trailer sucked.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2012 03:44 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

They're both very good trailers, IMO. MOS looking to be more epic in scope, with a better cast.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2012 04:31 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supra
Restricted

Account Restricted

Obviously IM3 is gonna be good, I just didn't think the trailer was as good as MoS. Mandarin talking down to the audience or cast calling people sheep. All the suits being destroyed..and his home being destroyed, I hated seeing that happen to Tony.

The MOS trailer showed a different side to superman and being taught by his parents and nurtured by Jor El. And the narritation or wording was amazing.

Both gonna be good movies, just liked MoS trailer more. And I like the cast better as Gogo mentioned.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2012 04:49 AM
Supra is currently offline Click here to Send Supra a Private Message Find more posts by Supra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Same here. MoS trailer sucked.

I actually prefer the MoS trailer. Love the music and I like how it reveals so little.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2012 04:59 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

They're both very good trailers, IMO. MOS looking to be more epic in scope, with a better cast.

Doesn't mean its going to be better with it being more epic in scope.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2012 05:08 AM
Senor Cage

Originally posted by Kazenji
Doesn't mean its going to be better with it being more epic in scope.

Well, duh, I never said it was going to be better. MOS visually looks better, though. Zack Snyder and all.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2012 05:24 AM
Darth Thor

I honestly think MOS will be better. It's bound to have better action sequences and will probably have a more epic story.

On the other hand not sure I can be arsed sitting through another Supes Origin. Whilst IM3 looks like something completely new and original.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2012 01:00 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

I haven't seen the IM3 trailer yet but my gut tells me Superman will probably do the best. I think it's going to have that freshness factor going for it plus people tend to want a good Superman movie and this looks like it could be a great Superman movie.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Dec 27th, 2012 01:21 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Well a crappy Superman managed to pull in almost 400 million so we'll see how this does. IM 2 pulled in over 600 million but I'm curious to see if being tied to the Avengers will help or hinder this film.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2012 03:32 PM
Darth Thor

Well a crappy Superman managed to pull in almost 400 million so we'll see how this does.

Assuming it's good, it should easily make 700mill worldwide.

IM 2 pulled in over 600 million but I'm curious to see if being tied to the Avengers will help or hinder this film.

Well that won't hinder it. It can only help. What could hinder it is the fact that IM2 realy wasn't that good. But tbh I think people will forget that and just have IM1 and The Avengers on their mind.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2012 03:39 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

The foreign markets are open more than ever, compared to when Superman Returns came out. It will more than likely almost double, IF it is good. Not to mention he's the most recognizable super hero and it's going to be in 3-D. Foreign markets eat up big special effects movies and that is what it looks like, SO FAR.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2012 10:26 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I really liked Iron Man 2, personally.

That said, I am a bigger Superman fan than an Iron Man one, so i'm more likely to go for a Superman trailer, and this one has looked encouraging, at the very least.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Dec 27th, 2012 10:28 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Not to mention he's the most recognizable super hero and it's going to be in 3-D.

Actually SR was also in 3-D. But 3-D wasn't as big back then.

But I agree as long as it's a decent movie MOS should make at least 700mill worldwide.

However I'm hoping for something epic which makes closer to the Billion mark.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2012 11:08 PM