KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Aftermath: OOC

Aftermath: OOC
Started by: The Big O

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Big O gets initial approval rights. I hold power over revisions.

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Sep 10th, 2012 03:59 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

Cool. I'll do that now then.
One other thing.
I would like to (with everyone's permission first) make Leon's post a flashback of Strikeforce's last mission before the school exploded. This will mean controlling most of the characters in Strikeforce.
I'll need permission from
O, Starry and Shal (or maybe just O again - depends on who has 'ownership' of DJ atm)
If you want, O, I can give you a basic summary of the post via pm before anything else.
I guarantee its gonna be a kick-arse post, if you guys let me go through with it. wink

Old Post Sep 10th, 2012 04:04 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

I currently have control of Shal's characters so yeah you can use them. I'm also giving you permission to use mine, Starry and Hit's characters as well as they both are, or, were SF members. And I don't want you to have to wait for them to give you the "go ahead." And surprise me, Mel.

I'll also post my other characters later. Ben took so long as I had to search through the previous RPs to get his bio right. And I also have work. So, good night.

On another note. I couldn't post Ben's bio like I wanted so there are 4 posts. One was a mistake mad

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Last edited by The Big O on Sep 10th, 2012 at 04:32 AM

Old Post Sep 10th, 2012 04:21 AM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Heh, I noticed that. Frustrating when it doesn't work the way you want it to.

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Sep 10th, 2012 04:39 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

I'll start drafting now. It may even take two posts, like the one with Liam and Leon and the Hive. XD

Old Post Sep 10th, 2012 04:50 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Even though O gave you the go ahead you have my blessing to use my characters. smile

Also I'll get my characters done by tomorrow...still deciding if I want Sam to go crazy or not.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2012 08:33 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Ok from the looks of it I will be able to join with you guys :-)

Old Post Sep 10th, 2012 10:12 PM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

Okay, Shal. Send me your characters via pm.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Sep 10th, 2012 11:34 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

Finished the post yesterday, but I don't have working internet just yet.
It's more than 3500 words long, longer than any of my uni essays. stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 11th, 2012 02:20 AM
The Big O
The Original O

Can't wait to see it.

On another, I can't seem to add photos to my posts for the pics of my characters. The [img] OR [url] doesn't work. WHAT THE FRAK??!??!??!? HELP!

Old Post Sep 11th, 2012 02:45 AM
The Scenario
Greater Sci-Fi combatant

That's odd.

Should be [img] image [ /img] for images and the same for urls.

Where are the images from?

Old Post Sep 11th, 2012 02:53 AM
The Scenario is currently offline Click here to Send The Scenario a Private Message Find more posts by The Scenario Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

I just searched for some images from off of Yahoo. That's where I got all of my previous ones.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2012 03:13 AM
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

I'll put my characters in soon need to speak with you O i want to put my character in a certain situation

~Decretum~

Old Post Sep 11th, 2012 03:44 AM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

Alright, Hit. But it'll have to wait until later today. I'm off for the night as I have to wake up for work in 7 hours.

I'm still working on my characters. Sorry its taking so long everyone. The RP looks to be started by the end of the week. This is because it's taking me an extended amount of time to complete my character as I'm sure it's taking some of you all as well.

Goodnight.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2012 04:12 AM
The Big O
The Original O

I'm really sorry everyone. I'm swamped with work until Friday evening. I'm still working on my characters and I haven't even checked on the one's sent to me. But (maybe) Friday evening or on Saturday is when I'll be able to get things done.

Thanks for the continued patients and I ask that you keep gracing me with that virtue.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2012 12:58 PM
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

So is an ok for me

~Decretum~

Old Post Sep 14th, 2012 08:06 PM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

Make sure you read my PMs Hit.

About the Character Archive, how's about everyone pm the characters that are dead or MIA after the school exploded. It would be unrealistic if every character we had survived the explosions. I have quite a few who are dead. I'll compile a list and post in the archive.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2012 03:14 PM
MadMel
Heh

I'll get onto it when my classes are over.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2012 02:24 AM
starryknight

Are we allowed to post in game or our we still waiting. ><

Old Post Sep 18th, 2012 11:35 PM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

Still waiting on O I'm afraid.
He must have even more work than I do. That's sad. erm

Old Post Sep 18th, 2012 11:40 PM