KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Aftermath: OOC

Aftermath: OOC
Started by: The Big O

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Big O
The Original O

Oh, I'm sorry everyone. I was debating whether or not I should make an intro post but I really don't think there's a need for one. However, I do think that Mel's flashback should be posted before anyone else's seeing as it would sum up Strike Force's final mission. After that, please feel free to get started.

And I actually do think I have more work than you, Mel. But we'll never know.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Sep 19th, 2012 01:00 AM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

Lol right now I'm being a bit lazy, tbh. I do plan to get back into the studying soon. XD
I'll have another look at my post and put it up when I get home.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2012 01:48 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

3 effing posts... That's gotta be a record. stick out tongue
I guess that means the game's officially started then? wink

Old Post Sep 19th, 2012 03:58 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Not a bad start. Heh, poor Eric's got his work cut out for him, it seems. Good thing he's a determined old bastard.

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Sep 19th, 2012 11:13 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

Great start, but is that all that its gonna be. I hope anyone that's been approved isn't waiting on me. I will make a post tomorrow. I've been swamped with workand I still have a plethora of characters to update.

Feel free to make posts concerning your characters and what they've been through for the past few months as I'm sure they've been througha lot and have been through some personal changes.

Use these as some guidelines:

-The place that they called home is destroyed.
-Close personal friends are now dead, having been killed in or because of the explosions.
-Two superhero teams have been forced to disband.
-They are banned from using their natural-born abilities in public.
-They are constantly threathened with being arrested.
-They can do nothing about their fellow supers being killedfor unknown reason by unknown forces.
-There is a team of vigilante supers going around using deadly force to get things done.
-The public is now against the former Heroes and Strike Force for the deaths of hundreds of people, a fact that was completely outta the Heroes control.

You don't have to use these but you can. They are going to play a part in this RP. Let me know if you guys are waiting forme to make a post. But I don't think you have to seeing as the first few posts you all make individually should be that of giving a general sense of where your characters are at this present time.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Sep 21st, 2012 02:24 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The Big O
Great start, but is that all that its gonna be.

That made no sense. erm

Were you expecting me to write more? Because I was going to jump in with all of my characters once people started posting, but that hasn't happened yet.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2012 02:52 PM
The Big O
The Original O

No, I wasn't speaking to you. I meant that as a general question to all who have signed up and have approved characters.

And I meant to put a "?" instead of a ".".

Old Post Sep 21st, 2012 07:19 PM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

I honestly am not sure how to start with Eric right now, so I've been waiting. I figured it'd be more impactful if I had him come around after others have been moving around. Maybe come in a-huntin'.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2012 07:51 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

That makes sense considering what you have in store for him.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2012 08:36 PM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Incidentally, I might to PM you and other HH vets about certain things in-world. I'll send something a bit later.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2012 09:09 PM
MadMel
Heh

Nice going with Uriah, O.
Didn't actually expect you to take what I had written into account. XD

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2012 01:57 AM
The Big O
The Original O

Hey, you used him well. And that definitely was an advancement for him.

On a different note to everyone: I know that I said I'd make a post today, but I've literally spent the whole day (on and off) updating my characters. I have about 5 more to go and then I'll be able to post. But as I said before; you all don't have to wait on me if that's what you're doing. Unless you need to, in which case I ask for your continued patience.

Last edited by The Big O on Sep 23rd, 2012 at 02:28 AM

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2012 02:25 AM
MadMel
Heh

He did seem a bit weak in HH3 - At least compared to most of the other members of Strikeforce. If my character gets that much stronger from training, its only natural the others would as well. stick out tongue

Would it be possible for you to make a post without all of your characters?

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2012 02:28 AM
The Big O
The Original O

That would be a pretty solid assertion, Mel. Uriah always had a pretty basic power and I was unsure how to make him grow in terms of his abilities and that caused him to become a difficult character for me to develop. I could only think of ways that's make him too powerful too quick. But with your post, you really helped me out with him. Gratitude, dude.

And it's totally possible but it is time consuming. I'll for sure make a post tomorrow.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2012 02:32 AM
The Big O
The Original O

And I just noticed in Uriah's profile, I stated that Caleb is a competent h2h fighter. CRAP!!! For the sake of it, just imagine that that says Uriah.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2012 02:39 AM
MadMel
Heh

Its ok, O. You should see how many mistakes I found in my first 3 posts after I posted them. erm

Just like to point out - When I said 'portable linear cannon' I was referring to a handheld version of this - http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/_...00px-Raiko1.png
So what Ghost had was actually rather small by comparison. stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2012 03:57 AM
The Big O
The Original O

You did say that it was bigger than Sam, however.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2012 05:24 AM
MadMel
Heh

True enough. big grin

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2012 05:33 AM
The Big O
The Original O

Okay. I'll make an actual post later today as most of my main characters are posted. I still have a few to go though. Good night

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2012 05:37 AM
MadMel
Heh

I'll post in the morning, but before I do, I think it'd be best if you could answer the questions I posed ealier, O. smile

quote: (post)
Originally posted by MadMel
To avoid accidental metagaming with our first posts, I think we should make a few things clear.

It's clear a lot of the survivors have grouped together for mutual protection. Where exactly is this group hiding - or better yet, how can such a group hide unnoticed to begin with?

For those that have surrendered or been arrested, what has happened to them?
Have they been executed? Forced to work? Placed into ghettos?

Where is the crusaders base of operations? How does an organization like them work? Is there a specific chain of command, or do crusaders just do their own thing?

If you want you can pm me the answers, or not answer, if you think answering will spoil the plot. erm

Old Post Sep 24th, 2012 04:16 PM