KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » Epic War between LOTR (movies) vs. True Blood

Who wins the war ?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
True Blood 3 23.08%
Lord of the Rings 10 76.92%
They annihilate each other 0 0%
Total: 13 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Epic War between LOTR (movies) vs. True Blood
Started by: quanchi112

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Disney

Tb wins. The Lotr side have conceded.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2012 02:04 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

I didn't see a single concession in all the posts last page, just discussion on speculative results. Unless each poster siding with LOTR sent you a PM conceding defeat, you are a liar.

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Sep 27th, 2012 07:20 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Apparently you haven't met quanchi. "Concession accepted" is kind of his schtick.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2012 09:38 AM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

quote: (post)
Originally posted by quanchi112
Tb wins. The Lotr side have conceded.

Your poll tells a different story

"I'M THE JUGGERMAN B!TCH"

Old Post Sep 27th, 2012 11:01 AM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Apparently you haven't met quanchi. "Concession accepted" is kind of his schtick.

Oh no, I know quanchi. He's well versed in bullshit around the VGVS forum, too.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2012 03:05 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pwned
That guy

Hey Quan, you would have a good point there, except the Army of the Dead can only be controlled by the Heir of Isildur. And the Nazgul are controlled by the will of Sauron. Ergo, True Blood has no chance whatsoever of controlling them.

EDIT: Also, read you OP. You said all the characters from LOTR. That includes the Army of the Dead. And it was way too late for you to change that without it being obvious you are full of bs (which many people here would say you are anyways)

Old Post Sep 27th, 2012 09:28 PM
Pwned is currently offline Click here to Send Pwned a Private Message Find more posts by Pwned Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Gandalf could solo. Adding in the armies of men, Orcs, Ents etc is spite.

Edit: LoL at Quanchi trying to alter the original parameters so his favorites can win.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on Sep 27th, 2012 at 11:12 PM

Old Post Sep 27th, 2012 11:05 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pwned
That guy

Oh, take away the, "Form of a Man" stipulation and he can. He is genuinely immortal/unkillable at that point. XD

Old Post Sep 27th, 2012 11:12 PM
Pwned is currently offline Click here to Send Pwned a Private Message Find more posts by Pwned Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Even in his grey aspect he's durable enough to survive a several mile free fall and strong enough to block attacks from Baelrogs and giant trolls. He tears through every vampire, werewolf, fairie etc. as they can't begin to hurt or stop him.

The Maenad's immortality will be a problem, but he can just grab her by the neck, jump on the back of a giant hawk and drop her ass into Mount Doom.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2012 11:32 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by XanatosForever
I didn't see a single concession in all the posts last page, just discussion on speculative results. Unless each poster siding with LOTR sent you a PM conceding defeat, you are a liar.
I'm too much of a gentleman to show the pm's. Take my word for it.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2012 11:41 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Oh no, I know quanchi. He's well versed in bullshit around the VGVS forum, too.
Lies.

Originally posted by Pwned
Hey Quan, you would have a good point there, except the Army of the Dead can only be controlled by the Heir of Isildur. And the Nazgul are controlled by the will of Sauron. Ergo, True Blood has no chance whatsoever of controlling them.

EDIT: Also, read you OP. You said all the characters from LOTR. That includes the Army of the Dead. And it was way too late for you to change that without it being obvious you are full of bs (which many people here would say you are anyways)
The witches can control the dead, sparkey.

I didn't want any spirits from true blood and forgot about the army of the dead so they are out too. Fair is fair as soon as I saw people arguing for them I ruled them out.
Originally posted by Robtard
Gandalf could solo. Adding in the armies of men, Orcs, Ents etc is spite.

Edit: LoL at Quanchi trying to alter the original parameters so his favorites can win.
Russell would knock Gandalf's head off before he knew Russell was even there.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2012 11:45 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Russell would knock Gandalf's head off before he knew Russell was even there.

Nope, he lacks the physical strength to harm Gandalf's body.

I know you didn't really pay attention when watching the LoTR films (you did watch?), but Gandalf isn't just some old frail man as he physically appears to be.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2012 12:13 AM
Pwned
That guy

Quan, if you are going to, "rule out" a persons main argument, you should do so promptly. Not three days after your OP. Its considered polite.

But what should we expect from a butthurt fanboy who doesn't want his favorite character to lose?

Oh, and Russell can't bring jack that compares to the miles Gandalf fell. On a burning beast.
Or the fact that Gandalf can just make him combust, as with the weapons Aragorn, Legolas, and Gimli drew on him (or in the case of Legolas, the arrow completely burning before it reached him)

Old Post Sep 28th, 2012 12:40 AM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

I'm too much of a gentleman to show the pm's. Take my word for it.

You, sir, are no gentleman. That would involve me having to trust that you would not lie to me. I cannot.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2012 12:43 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Robtard
Nope, he lacks the physical strength to harm Gandalf's body.

I know you didn't really pay attention when watching the LoTR films (you did watch?), but Gandalf isn't just some old frail man as he physically appears to be.
Yeah, I guess you missed the part where Saruman's weak force pushes made him bleed and defeated his old ass. You take one battle in which he died and act like he cannot be harmed. You're like the Link backers ignore the portrayals and fixate on high end feats. The Witch King beat him as did Saruman. The Witch King was defeated by a ranger with a torch too.

Russell rips off a head of a guy a simple force push can rock.

Russell has super strength while Gandalf has some enchantments but he still needed to block the Balrog's attack and fight him. He couldn't just tank attack.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2012 01:51 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Quan, if you are going to, "rule out" a persons main argument, you should do so promptly. Not three days after your OP. Its considered polite.

But what should we expect from a butthurt fanboy who doesn't want his favorite character to lose?

Oh, and Russell can't bring jack that compares to the miles Gandalf fell. On a burning beast.
Or the fact that Gandalf can just make him combust, as with the weapons Aragorn, Legolas, and Gimli drew on him (or in the case of Legolas, the arrow completely burning before it reached him)
No, he can't. Russell is far faster than Legolas and Aragorn. Russell's speed is on another level than Gandalf the guy who stood by while the Witch King destroyed his staff. The Tb side doesn't have spirits either and genius they can actually bide the spirits if they want.

You seem quite ignorant and quite upset. Take a few days off the internet and when you muster up the courage come find me. I will be perched atop Mount Victory.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2012 01:55 AM
quanchi112
Disney

You, sir, are no gentleman. That would involve me having to trust that you would not lie to me. I cannot.
When have I ever lied before ?

Old Post Sep 28th, 2012 02:00 AM
Pwned
That guy

Well, every thread you've posted in, for starters.

For the record, the arrow was shot in less than a second, flying about 15 feet. And he burned it completely

Seriously, Russell isn't as fast as you try to make him. He is always visible as a blur. Visible being the key word. Gandalf pwns him.

Same with the Army of the Dead, or the Nazgul, etc etc.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2012 02:38 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Well, every thread you've posted in, for starters.

For the record, the arrow was shot in less than a second, flying about 15 feet. And he burned it completely

Seriously, Russell isn't as fast as you try to make him. He is always visible as a blur. Visible being the key word. Gandalf pwns him.

Same with the Army of the Dead, or the Nazgul, etc etc.
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DjIJ2WOHYPY

There. You can clearly see he moves over fifty feet and disarms Jason before h knows what hits him. You want to act like gandalf is quicker and act like you're a real debater. I've dealt with and defeated far better men than you.

We've also seen Eric northman move faster than a bullet someone compare an arrow to a bullet you noob.

Last edited by quanchi112 on Sep 28th, 2012 at 03:21 AM

Old Post Sep 28th, 2012 03:07 AM
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

so many lame ass LoTR wanks.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2012 03:13 AM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote