KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Arrow

Arrow
Started by: BruceSkywalker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (75): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Arrow

stars Stephen Amell as Oliver Queen/Green Arrow

premieres Oct 10

will anyone watch?

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Sep 16th, 2012 09:35 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

I'll check it out. I read somewhere Huntress will be in it for an arc. Hopefully is good.

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2012 02:26 PM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Vicious
I'll check it out. I read somewhere Huntress will be in it for an arc. Hopefully is good.

yeah she is.. i think she first airs in the second or third show, but not certain

i also read today that the royal flush gang may make an appearance

Old Post Sep 17th, 2012 06:40 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

Never really cared for the RFG. Huntress on the other hand =)

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2012 08:38 PM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Darth Vicious
Never really cared for the RFG. Huntress on the other hand =)

yeah same.. Huntress is a good character.. DC should have given her, her own series instead of pairing her with power girl..

here's the actress playing Huntress on the show..

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2681284/

Old Post Sep 17th, 2012 08:59 PM
Darth Vicious

Looks young. Cute but not sexy.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2012 10:03 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

i agree but am hoping that'll change once she starts airing

Old Post Sep 18th, 2012 06:31 PM
D_A_R_E
Heiress of Darkness

It looks like it could either flop out big time or be quite good. I'm going to watch it just to see which.

"I'll take the world when it turns on you. I'll set it on fire.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2012 02:14 AM
D_A_R_E is currently offline Click here to Send D_A_R_E a Private Message Find more posts by D_A_R_E Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Telpy
SKittle Addict

Hells yes

Old Post Sep 30th, 2012 06:00 PM
Telpy is currently offline Click here to Send Telpy a Private Message Find more posts by Telpy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

The show was really good imo.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2012 01:49 AM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

I thought it was ok. Not really committing to it yet. I was surprised they actually killed people on this show.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2012 03:57 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

liked what I saw.. It seems Ollie will have Batman type abilities..

next week , [SPOILER - highlight to read]: China White looks pretty good

Old Post Oct 11th, 2012 05:46 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by juggernaut74
The show was really good imo.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2012 11:59 AM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Waiting for the show to start in my country, They been showing the ads on tv 'Arrow comic soon'...

first look at Deathstroke

http://www.superherohype.com/news/a...stroke-in-arrow

Old Post Oct 13th, 2012 02:53 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Deathstroke looks great!

Anyway, they show was pretty god but I have a few complaints. I'll admit that I don't know much about Green Arrow, but so far it's very similar to Batman Begins. Hell, both of them even pretend to be playboys. But, I guess there if you're going to emulate a Superhero origin movie it might as well be the best one. Secondly, he needs an eye mask. The paint looks stupid and is even worse at protecting his identity than Supe's glasses. I also thought it kinda funny when his sister whined about her life and how she was on her own.

Anyway, other than those few nitpicks I really enjoyed the show. Looking forward to seeing where this goes.

Last edited by ares834 on Oct 13th, 2012 at 10:31 AM

Old Post Oct 13th, 2012 10:28 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

I liked how both Stephen Saunders and Curtis Manning were on the show. I found it a little amusing.

Only awesome people will know what I'm talking about.

As for the story of the pilot, one thing I didn't like was how he got the tech (to steal the money). He only just came back, and although he is very wealthy, doesn't look like he had access to that sort of technology. Maybe it will be revealed from his time on the island how he came to build or acquire something like that so quickly.

And I didn't like that Dinah wasn't a blonde.

But that tennis ball shooting was okay, so I'll let it slide a bit.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2012 11:42 AM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Yeah agreed, he shouldn't have had access to that tech arrow.

Unless there is something about the island we don't know yet. Deadshot's mask was on the island as well. So maybe it was an old hideout or something. Maybe GA's father knew more than we are led to believe as well.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2012 11:49 AM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

Originally posted by the ninjak

Unless there is something about the island we don't know yet. Deadshot's mask was on the island as well.

Yes, that's what I was thinking. It is likely the 5 years was more than just surviving on the island. They better come back to the mask, otherwise that's just bad writing.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2012 11:51 AM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

Oh, and that girl dancing in the middle looked nothing like Kristen Stewart, she was much more attractive.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2012 11:52 AM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

I agree that its very close to Begins, but thats what I liked about it. I really enjoy these more realistic interpretations of superheroes.

I wonder if other superheroes will show up. I hope Black Canary becomes a thing, and it would be cool if Batman showed up and gave him shit about killing people.

Last edited by Nephthys on Oct 13th, 2012 at 12:45 PM

Old Post Oct 13th, 2012 12:43 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote