KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Arrow

Arrow
Started by: BruceSkywalker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (75): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by the ninjak
Yeah agreed, he shouldn't have had access to that tech arrow.

Unless there is something about the island we don't know yet. Deadshot's mask was on the island as well. So maybe it was an old hideout or something. Maybe GA's father knew more than we are led to believe as well.

Im thinking right now seeing Slade's mask and Deadshot's mask on the island was just them telling the audience that those characters will be appearing on the show..

Originally posted by Nephthys
I agree that its very close to Begins, but thats what I liked about it. I really enjoy these more realistic interpretations of superheroes.

I wonder if other superheroes will show up. I hope Black Canary becomes a thing, and it would be cool if Batman showed up and gave him shit about killing people.

if done right Dinah should become Black Canary by the season finale unless they wait until next season.. as for Batman being in this.. From I've read so far he won't appear

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Oct 13th, 2012 07:30 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Minor spoilers.

Last edited by Nephthys on Oct 15th, 2012 at 12:53 PM

Old Post Oct 15th, 2012 12:51 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Minor spoilers.

looking good

Old Post Oct 15th, 2012 09:29 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackZero30x
Jack

I don't even like the green arrow in the comics but this show is legit! Im hooked!

BlackZero30X:The Signatures XBL Gamertag

Old Post Oct 18th, 2012 08:23 PM
BlackZero30x is currently offline Click here to Send BlackZero30x a Private Message Find more posts by BlackZero30x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

I thought it was gonna be a smallville spin off but it seems to be it's own thing and I'm looking forward to episode 3

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Oct 18th, 2012 10:35 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

this show has been very good so far. i believe they'll keep it up..

Originally posted by steverules_2
I thought it was gonna be a smallville spin off but it seems to be it's own thing and I'm looking forward to episode 3

if done right Arrow can be on as long as Smallville was

Old Post Oct 19th, 2012 06:43 PM
ares834

So the girl Oliver likes, but won't date because he wants to protect her, works for the DA.... Never seen this before. stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 20th, 2012 09:18 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

yeah very Batman Begins, which isnt a bad thing.

It's funny watching the series as Oliver's house is my old campus in Victoria. Royal Roads University.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2012 05:01 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by ares834
So the girl Oliver likes, but won't date because he wants to protect her, works for the DA.... Never seen this before. stick out tongue

But you know at some point Dinah will find out

Old Post Oct 20th, 2012 07:01 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Last edited by BruceSkywalker on Oct 22nd, 2012 at 07:07 PM

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2012 06:54 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Last edited by BruceSkywalker on Oct 22nd, 2012 at 09:47 PM

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2012 09:44 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

This series is great for how utterly silly it is. Oliver is just so completely unsubtle about his crime-fighting. He barely bothered lying about that laptop.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2012 09:41 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Hard to make the connection from someone having a laptop with bullet holes in it to they're a crime fighter.

Everyone still thinks he's a lazy, drunk, playboy.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Oct 25th, 2012 11:08 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Its easy when you find floorplans on it to a place that had an assassination attempt the next day. Maybe not specifically crime-fighter, but somethings dodgy there.

I was also talking about the bodyguard, but I get the feeling he was always going to tell him so his unsubtlty is understandable.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2012 11:21 PM
Mindset

Its easy when you find floorplans on it to a place that had an assassination attempt the next day. Maybe not specifically crime-fighter, but somethings dodgy there.

I was also talking about the bodyguard, but I get the feeling he was always going to tell him so his unsubtlty is understandable.
No it's not.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Oct 25th, 2012 11:58 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

good show last night

Old Post Oct 26th, 2012 04:26 AM
Mr. Rhythmic

This show is everything "Smallville," "Heroes," and "The Cape" weren't: Exciting, action packed, and filled with characters I actually care about. Each episode, the dialogue gets better, and the actors feel that much more like the characters.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2012 05:33 PM
Mr. Rhythmic is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Rhythmic a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Rhythmic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Deadshot was like a Zsasz hybrid. Wasn't a fan of his attire

Decent episode

Old Post Oct 26th, 2012 05:40 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by -K-M-
Deadshot was like a Zsasz hybrid. Wasn't a fan of his attire

Decent episode

the attire was ok for tv.. they weren't gonna have him be dressed like he is in the comics

Old Post Oct 26th, 2012 10:20 PM
-K-M-

Oh yeah I didn't expect they would, still wasnt a fan of his TV attire. His eye scope looked pretty chessy.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2012 11:12 PM