KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Arrow

Arrow
Started by: BruceSkywalker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (75): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
steverules_2

Guess we won't be seeing him any time in the future...

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Oct 26th, 2012 11:17 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

I don't see why not.

They left it to where he could still be alive, using tv tropes it's pretty obvious he's still alive.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Oct 26th, 2012 11:18 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Yeah I bet the big scope saved him, and with Arrow not checking if he was alive or dead we should see him again. He definetly lost his eye, but is it deep enough to reach his brain?

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 26th, 2012 11:26 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by -K-M-
Oh yeah I didn't expect they would, still wasnt a fan of his TV attire. His eye scope looked pretty chessy.

when i saw his eye attire i laughed a little

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Oct 27th, 2012 03:52 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

good show last night..

next week [SPOILER - highlight to read]: SLADEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Old Post Nov 1st, 2012 05:30 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Thought this episode was meh. Some of the supporting characters annoy me. Such as IT chick, Oliver's sister, the african-american friend that constantly wants Laurel (how is she Black Canary again?...she did show some martial arts skill but far cry (get it?) from her comic counterpart) to meet someone or go drinking.

Ending was interesting though.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2012 06:22 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

I'm not seeing the meh. I thought it was a damn good episode myself. I'm amazed at how fast the plot is going. 4 episodes in and already he's hauled in for questioning. And on how they're questioning his brutality and killing. I especially really liked the juxtaposition to the flashbacks of him having an emotional time killing the bird versus his seemingly detached manner now. I really love that moral ambiguity in anything.

This is good TV imo.

Last edited by Nephthys on Nov 1st, 2012 at 10:43 PM

Old Post Nov 1st, 2012 10:38 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wakkawakkawakka

I missed it sad. Oh well better luck next week, it's nice to know this is a legitimately good show.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2012 11:25 PM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Thought this episode was meh. Some of the supporting characters annoy me. Such as IT chick, Oliver's sister, the african-american friend that constantly wants Laurel (how is she Black Canary again?...she did show some martial arts skill but far cry (get it?) from her comic counterpart) to meet someone or go drinking.

im hoping dinah will become black canary be season's end

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2012 03:43 AM
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

This.

Let me make it official:

Hate List:

1. Oliver's Sister - Stupid Brat
2. Dinah's - "Let's Go Drink/**** it Up" Friend
3. Oliver's Best Friend - Major Beta Orbiter
4. IT Chick - Funny Quirky Character Fail

Oliver's Body Guard is also starting to get annoying. It's like he doesn't realize how far Oliver is above him. Sometimes he acts as if his military experience actually means something. Oliver just needs you to be an errand/support boy, maybe later he'll give you a few "special" assignments to feel important.

And, Dinah should be a blonde.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2012 05:25 AM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Half way into the new episode and [SPOILER - highlight to read]: SLAAAAAAAAAAADE appears

Old Post Nov 7th, 2012 01:24 AM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Wow, the episode came out early in Canada or something.

It was gooood. ^_^

Old Post Nov 7th, 2012 04:59 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Did that person call Deathstroke, Bishop? I wonder if that's [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Checkmate

Old Post Nov 8th, 2012 04:06 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

wow this show keeps getting better with each ep..

can't wait to see Slade again

Old Post Nov 8th, 2012 06:44 PM
-K-M-

I wonder if it's not actually Deathstroke (both eyes), perhaps it's Ravenger (ie. Slade's son) and Ollie kills him after he kills his mentor hence this....

Wild theory I know.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2012 06:54 PM
-K-M-

Screen cap I took

Old Post Nov 9th, 2012 12:04 AM
Mindset

I just wish the mask wasn't horrible.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2012 12:10 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

I like it, sure it's putty looking but for some reason I like it.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2012 12:14 AM
Mindset

You like wieners in your mouth.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2012 10:56 AM
-K-M-

Nuh uh, you do. I know it as you put my weiner in your mou...errrr...nevermind.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2012 07:10 PM