KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Arrow

Arrow
Started by: BruceSkywalker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (75): « First ... « 66 67 [68] 69 70 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

It's always great to see Slade in action. What I like about that particular sequence is it perfectly highlights the difference between someone like Slade and someone like Oliver when they fight. Oliver only kills when absolutely necessary, whereas Slade has no such issues.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2017 01:59 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Thank you, Curtis, for pointing out what I previously noted with regards to Diggle.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 07:41 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
I ...On a random note, poor Green Arrow. Other heroes, like the Flash, are idolised by the masses. Even have drinks named after them. In contrast, the Green Arrow is constantly treated like a menace.

The J Jonah Jameffect.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 10:53 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

Was good to see Diggle's wife in the last ep, always had a bit of a thing for her.

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post Nov 18th, 2017 01:03 AM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

I thought that the mid-season finale set up the second half rather nicely. I am interested to see how [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Oliver is going to deal without his team and with the FBI on his back, especially now that we know there is a whole group of bad guys allied against him.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 05:11 PM
riv6672

Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
I thought that the mid-season finale set up the second half rather nicely. I am interested to see how [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Oliver is going to deal without his team and with the FBI on his back, especially now that we know there is a whole group of bad guys allied against him.

Same.
The deck is stacked.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 05:37 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

laughing out loud
Anywho, I was kinda iffy on the mid-season finale, but the current episode I enjoyed more than I thought. The separation of A team and B team should be interesting... or stupid depending on how it plays out.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2018 03:47 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

So, the obvious question.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Where were the mob bosses muscle.

They were three guys, and the kiss girl bleeds the same as anyone.

If you don't have an endless supply of foot soldiers, you're not a mob. And claiming you're the last member doesn't explain why someone hasn't taken the docks from you by now, without anyone to defend them.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2018 02:50 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

So much plot convenience for his show lol

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jan 19th, 2018 11:38 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

yea PIS moment alive and well tonight

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2018 06:03 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime

laughing out loud
Anywho, I was kinda iffy on the mid-season finale, but the current episode I enjoyed more than I thought. The separation of A team and B team should be interesting... or stupid depending on how it plays out.

I want that Wild Dog T-Shirt.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2018 06:53 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Cayden James must have something on Black Siren. Why else wouldn't she respond to his naked threat by screaming in his face?

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2018 12:48 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

So I guess Cayden James was a red herring, even though the episode did a good job with the emotion grab I felt. William's still sometimes annoying though, and Dinah's bloodlust has gotten predictably annoying. [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Vince was a real loss since he was pretty cool for the most part up to that point...

Still not enjoying this as much as season 5, but compared to some of the earlier worse seasons it hasn't really been terrible either.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2018 03:44 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Team Arrow Civil War... The return of Roy is about the only reason I haven’t lost complete investment in this season yet.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 05:07 AM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

So who was in the wrong here the most? I don’t know anymore at this point honestly. Way I see it though, Curtis had no business standing on some moral high ground (over Rene getting beat up and sent to a hospital) when he hacked into Diggle’s arm implant chip or whatever, crippling him. Dinah has still been the most annoying though, but was surprised she could even be convinced to suppress her bloodlust.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2018 10:14 PM
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Dina and them are worse IMO. Because for all their criticism and moral indignation of Oliver and his team, they've ended up doing the same stuff in return. Lied to them, withheld info, bugged them, and then even picked a fight with them. And then they still had the nerve to act like the morally outraged ones at the end of the show.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2018 01:44 AM
tkitna

I like Dinah but Curtis and Rene can go. I feel thay are just wasting Mr. Terrific as a character. When Felicity is smarter than him, that's a problem.

By Stoic

Old Post Mar 4th, 2018 02:50 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why do 3 different women have the power of the black canary now?

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 9th, 2018 03:39 PM
Blindside12 is currently offline Click here to Send Blindside12 a Private Message Find more posts by Blindside12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Well, original Laurel's cry was tech-based. Black Siren is her Earth 2 Doppelganger who was originally brought to Earth 1 by Zoom. And Dinah was caught mid-scream when the particle accelerator explosion that gave the Flash and many of the other metas their powers went off.

I wonder what the whole [SPOILER - highlight to read]: LoS deal was at the end. IIRC, Nyssa disbanded it. Though considering the whole "the one who survives Ra's blade is destined to become Ra's" prophecy shtick, Thea technically does qualify as a candidate.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2018 06:00 PM
wakkawakkawakka

So this is what's been going on? I've completely passed on this season and really only decided to check it out because of the crossover. Still it hasn't reached S4 levels of horrible so there's that.

Speaking of which I wonder why there hasn't really been a push for Nyssa or Lyla to join Oliver officially on his team. Its unlikely but those two could phase out some of the baggage on his new squad IMO.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2018 11:18 PM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote