KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Arrow

Arrow
Started by: BruceSkywalker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (75): « First ... « 68 69 [70] 71 72 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Thor

^ Its actually the best of the DC CW trailers.

Partly because most of them went to shit in the last season, but also because Arrow has been getting much better.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2018 12:53 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Season is off to an alright start so far. Oliver kicking ass in prison is entertaining, Diaz is still a punk, vigilantes slowly coming back, etc.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2018 09:48 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Solid start to the season.

But man I wish theyd just kill off mad dog and mr.miracle.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2018 06:18 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Did they never reveal how Felicity survived Diaz?

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2018 01:10 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Felicity [SPOILER - highlight to read]: mentioned that Argus showed up when she spoke to Oliver at the prison.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2018 03:49 PM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

Decent opener. Glad to see Katie Cassidy getting back to her normal levels of hotness, she's been looking like she's hitting the diet pills or the marching powder a bit too much these last couple of seasons.

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post Oct 20th, 2018 12:29 AM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Saw a TV spot for Aquaman on last nights episode. Marketing is starting early it seems.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2018 02:38 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Y'know, I don't really care for Felicity or Curtis on their own, but they do make an amusing pair. "Please tell me you are not trying to hack ARGUS... from inside ARGUS."

Old Post Oct 26th, 2018 12:50 PM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Also, I get this feeling like the writers are going to have Laurel and Dinah hook up.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2018 05:54 AM
Darth Thor

^ Okayyy.. I defo need to watch.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2018 07:56 AM
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

It's nothing super definitive. But, based on their interaction in the last episode, as well as CW seemingly trying to push more bi/gay characters forward (the heavy focus on Sara/Ava on Legends, the sexual references between Gary and Constantine, Oliver's son, William, also being gay etc.), I would not be surprised if it heads down that road. But I could also be way off. Will have to wait and see. But hey, if they do get together, maybe they'll both be less grouchy.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2018 08:52 AM
Darth Thor

^ And then maybe the push towards bi/gay relationships would finally be worth the crappy drama its usually based around.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2018 09:22 AM
wakkawakkawakka

I thought Arrow ha a decent start so far but I'd really like it for CW to just stop with the bi/gay melodrama if they're not going to bother to do it in a way that not so grating.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2018 11:39 PM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

That goes for all their shows, but yeah.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2018 01:01 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

I think most people wouldn't be bothered as long as they handled it in a realistic, intelligent manner. I know I wouldn't particularly give a shit. But yeah, they tend to be rather ham-fisted when addressing these kinds of topics.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2018 04:54 AM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Even if they pulled the expected "main villain temporarily gets captured only to break free the next episode" thing with Diaz, him taunting Felicity while captured was priceless. lol

Old Post Nov 20th, 2018 06:31 AM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

This episode was great for some closure, and definitely okay with the guy Michael Jae White plays (Bronze Tiger if I remember right) being a somewhat recurring character again. He was cool these past episodes.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2018 06:12 AM
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Yeah, he is supposed to be Bronze Tiger, who first appeared all the way back in s2. And agreed, he's been great the last few episodes, the latest one especially. I wouldn't mind seeing him get more screen time in the future.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2018 11:18 AM
Darth Thor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
This episode was great for some closure,

Honestly Ive been nicely surprised. Never thought theyd keep him locked up for 7 episodes. Best first 7 episodes probably since Season 2.

Just curious to see if the show can keep up the quality now. Id say the 2nd half of last season was great as well. Its when they get back to team Arrow that the show goes downhill. Arrows great, but Team Arrow sucks.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2018 10:48 PM
tkitna

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Yeah, he is supposed to be Bronze Tiger, who first appeared all the way back in s2. And agreed, he's been great the last few episodes, the latest one especially. I wouldn't mind seeing him get more screen time in the future.

Oh, Turner from the prison was Bronze Tiger? I missed or forgot that for some reason.

By Stoic

Old Post Dec 6th, 2018 01:00 AM
tkitna is online now! Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote