KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Itachi vs Crocodile

Itachi vs Crocodile
Started by: Rikudo sennin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
NemeBro
Savior of KMC

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rikudo sennin
Oh really yet you still can't find a proper comeback to someone who keeps repeating themselves? And if I am repeating myself it would be because you can't get it through your small head.
Every time we have debated I have smashed your argument to pieces actually.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2012 09:05 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rikudo sennin

Originally posted by NemeBro
Every time we have debated I have smashed your argument to pieces actually.

Ok then go back and re read our debates you loser since you obviously don't have good memory. You can't even pull a good argument together to defend crocodile against gaara sad.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2012 09:34 PM
Rikudo sennin is currently offline Click here to Send Rikudo sennin a Private Message Find more posts by Rikudo sennin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
'Elite'? Nucka please. Itachi would solo OP.

No he wouldn't. A few genjutsus are not one soloing the OP verse. I mean someone like Shanks or Luffy could just as easily make Itachi pass out from just a look.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2012 02:25 AM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

^ King Itachi would eat the OP verse and then pass it out.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2012 03:29 AM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Originally posted by socool8520
No he wouldn't. A few genjutsus are not one soloing the OP verse. I mean someone like Shanks or Luffy could just as easily make Itachi pass out from just a look.

...yeah no. If Hodi didn't get knocked out by Luffy's Haki, it won't do anything to Itachi. Shanks on the other hand...well maybe. Shanks is arguably the best Haki user seen so far(excluding Roger I guess).

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2012 03:34 AM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Originally posted by AuraAngel
...yeah no. If Hodi didn't get knocked out by Luffy's Haki, it won't do anything to Itachi. Shanks on the other hand...well maybe. Shanks is arguably the best Haki user seen so far(excluding Roger I guess).

Hodi would destroy Itachi.

... Come at me bro.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2012 07:10 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

Originally posted by AuraAngel

Well then I guess a genjutsu won't work on the some of the strongest from OP either. In that case, Itachi probably gets blitzed by some of the speedsters or poisoned to death by Magellan or Ceasar.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2012 01:44 AM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Originally posted by socool8520
Well then I guess a genjutsu won't work on the some of the strongest from OP either. In that case, Itachi probably gets blitzed by some of the speedsters or poisoned to death by Magellan or Ceasar.

Genjutsu is explicitly different from Haki. Haki is over powering your opponents will power(Itachi resolved to kill his entire family, make the brother he loved hate him forever, and went down in history as a monster. His will is above Hody, who Luffy failed to knock out). Genjutsu is hypnosis, which explicitly works better on idiots like Luffy within the OP world(the first person to really beat Luffy in any kind of extended conflict was Miss Goldenweek).

Shanks would beat Itachi probably. Luffy? Less likely.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2012 01:54 AM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Isn't Genjutsu more akin to ki manipulation? If the opponent has a decent amount of haki skill he should be able to overcome it by the laws of equivalent energies.

Hodi made the choice of making fishman island suck as an arc, and he succeeded hard. Proves he has more will than Itachi

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2012 10:32 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rikudo sennin

Originally posted by Bentley
Isn't Genjutsu more akin to ki manipulation? If the opponent has a decent amount of haki skill he should be able to overcome it by the laws of equivalent energies.

Hodi made the choice of making fishman island suck as an arc, and he succeeded hard. Proves he has more will than Itachi

Umm no kabuto who was is sage mode was put under genjutsu. Hodi would also be easily caught in a genjutsu. Don't compare a shit character like that to itachi.
http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/359/12

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2012 03:29 PM
Rikudo sennin is currently offline Click here to Send Rikudo sennin a Private Message Find more posts by Rikudo sennin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

Originally posted by Bentley

Sasuke broke down a dimension with willpower; willpower which was given to him by Itachi. King Itachi would blink OP out of existence.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2012 06:11 PM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote