KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Breaking Bad

Breaking Bad
Started by: Darth Vicious

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (31): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Oh you were watching it for the first time too. I just caught up. And Walt's turned in to an unsympathetic monster. F*cking love it.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2013 05:09 PM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Yeah, I just caught up today.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2013 05:17 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

Hank is a dead man! He should have treaded lightly. Now he's on a one-way trip with a bottle of ricin.

"Tell him that you've got credible intelligence about a threat to his life"-
Jack Bauer

Old Post Aug 12th, 2013 02:41 AM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Oh you were watching it for the first time too. I just caught up. And Walt's turned in to an unsympathetic monster. F*cking love it.
Tread lightly here. The guy is a family man. Don't eff with his family.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2013 03:51 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Originally posted by quanchi112
Tread lightly here. The guy is a family man. Don't eff with his family.
Quanchi, why would you say that? I don't know even know who I'm talking to right now.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2013 04:47 AM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Quanchi, why would you say that? I don't know even know who I'm talking to right now.
Since you are somewhat aloof I will grant thee mercy just this once.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2013 05:36 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Originally posted by TheGodKiller
Mike Ehrmantraught vs Brother Mouzone. Who wins?
Definitely Mike.

Good episode btw.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2013 06:18 AM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

F**king excellent return episode.
That shit was tense.
The opening was pure WTF and loved the contrast of the current timeframe to the 'before'.
Fearing for everyone right now.

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post Aug 12th, 2013 08:21 AM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheGodKiller02
True Killer

I love the fact that [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Hank finally confronted Walter about his Heisenberg secret. It's been a long time coming for 5 seasons.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2013 10:47 AM
TheGodKiller02 is currently offline Click here to Send TheGodKiller02 a Private Message Find more posts by TheGodKiller02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Yeah "what insane places is that going to next", I wonder..
Cant believe there are only 7 left now.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2013 11:47 AM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

I loved the scene where Walt blatantly lies to Jesse about Mike's death, and Jesse clearly doesn't believe him. IDK WTF is going to happen next. Walt is the kind of guy to nip potential problems in the bud, and Jesse, Skylar, and Hank are definitely potential problems.....

"Tell him that you've got credible intelligence about a threat to his life"-
Jack Bauer

Old Post Aug 12th, 2013 11:59 AM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Yeah the Star Trek 'Talos IV' thing definitely alluded to the theme of 'presented illusions' and what we choose to believe.
Looks like Jesse sees through Walt's now and doesn't.
I wonder how much he has been able to put together... the death of his ex...? The Plane crash being a consequence of that? The poisoning of Brock?

Last edited by Sadako of Girth on Aug 12th, 2013 at 12:19 PM

Old Post Aug 12th, 2013 12:17 PM
Darth Vicious

Excellent episode! The opening scene was awesome. I wonder if [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Walt is planning on using the ricin on himself. Why would he need it to kill someone when he has that M60? Still undecided about the neighbors look. Not sure if she looked scared because Walt might be a known fugitive or because she saw someone believed dead. When Hank closed the garage door at the end was epic. The "thread lightly" line was pure gold.

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2013 12:51 PM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Darth Vicious
Excellent episode! The opening scene was awesome. I wonder if [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Walt is planning on using the ricin on himself. Why would he need it to kill someone when he has that M60? Still undecided about the neighbors look. Not sure if she looked scared because Walt might be a known fugitive or because she saw someone believed dead. When Hank closed the garage door at the end was epic. The "thread lightly" line was pure gold.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Walts gonna take the ricin, then purposefully go out in a big Scarface-esque shootout with the M60.

Great episode btw, and the confrontation at the end was so great.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2013 01:21 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

Originally posted by Nephthys
[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Walts gonna take the ricin, then purposefully go out in a big Scarface-esque shootout with the M60.

Great episode btw, and the confrontation at the end was so great.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: I'm thinking is the people Lydia was talking about. She told him not to put her in a box and next week's episode is titled "Buried" which more than likely means she's gone next week. I liked Hank's acting this week. He completely lost it"

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2013 01:27 PM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Maybe the Ricin is for Skylar..?

Old Post Aug 12th, 2013 01:39 PM
Darth Vicious

Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Maybe the Ricin is for Skylar..?

5 seasons too late! laughing I think his whole family will be killed.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2013 01:49 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

By his hand?

Old Post Aug 12th, 2013 02:59 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Lestov16
I loved the scene where Walt blatantly lies to Jesse about Mike's death, and Jesse clearly doesn't believe him. IDK WTF is going to happen next. Walt is the kind of guy to nip potential problems in the bud, and Jesse, Skylar, and Hank are definitely potential problems.....
Team Walt all the way. **** everyone else.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2013 03:08 PM
ares834

Good episode.

Anyway, I'm far more interested in Jesse's fate than Walt's. Seriously, **** Walt, the guy has become a complete and utter ass.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2013 01:43 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote