KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Breaking Bad

Breaking Bad
Started by: Darth Vicious

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (31): « First ... « 28 29 [30] 31 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
NemeBro

But could Walt beat Tony in a fistfight? I think not, gg BBbabs.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2019 06:41 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

BB has better cinematography, I have to admit.

Sopranos has superior acting. The season four finale, “Whitecaps”, is simply sublime and disturbingly good.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Oct 16th, 2019 09:52 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dr Will Hatch
^ Let us know what you and the missus think as you watch more. Breaking Bad is one show that I would honestly consider perfect. There's not a single bad episode.
Originally posted by Impediment
Keep us updated.

You're in for one Hell of a ride.

Second greatest TV show of all time, after the Sopranos.

We're a few episodes into Season 2 at the moment and yeah, it's hard to find a flaw. My only complaint is some unnecesary shaky cam, but that was the trend at the time, I guess. But yeah, the show is amazing so far. It's tense as fu#k.

The Sapranos is another classic I feel I need to catch up on. I've never seen it. I'm just not sure how I'll get it. Hm..

Old Post Oct 18th, 2019 02:18 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Well into S2 now/again. I forgot what an annoying character Walt Junior is.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Oct 18th, 2019 09:36 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Yeah he's such a retard.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2019 10:51 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Now at the part where I'm really starting to outright loathe Skylar. FFS, Walt's no hero but I feel for the guy.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2019 04:22 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

THIS IS BULLSHIT

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2019 04:47 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Skylar deserves a running kick to the tw@t.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Oct 21st, 2019 06:06 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Bunch of misogynists here.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2019 06:43 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Guilty

Old Post Oct 21st, 2019 07:54 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think breaking bad was of it's time, I tried watching it again recently and it felt dated. Not Wire dated, dated. The ambiguous bad men do bad things as people fluctuate between being bad and redemption seems a bygone trope a few years on.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2019 04:48 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

^ Hm.. to me the only thing that's a little dated is the intro credits and shaky cam. And of course cell phones. But other than that it's pretty timeless so far.

My wife and I are into season 3 now. This show is so f$cking good. I know my wife is enjoying it because she doesn't play with her phone during it and she's even begged to watch it a couple times.. haha. I always know if she doesn't like a show or movie because she pulls out her phone and only partially pays attention.

I feel like a bad person watching this show because I'm always cheering for him to cook more meth.. haha. But it's just because it makes for compelling drama! laughing out loud

Omg.. the ATM scene. Classic shit. laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 29th, 2019 11:07 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

I don't mind dated things, I grew up in the 80's when everything was a repeat from the 70's so I'm sort of wired for it, I regularly go back and watch things like Old Trek or Kolchak. One show that makes me cringe now with its datedness is Buffy, more in terms of the dialogue than anything else, which is funny because the dialogue used to get critical appraise but it hasn't stood the test of time for me.

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post Oct 30th, 2019 01:49 AM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Patient_Leech
^ Hm.. to me the only thing that's a little dated is the intro credits and shaky cam. And of course cell phones. But other than that it's pretty timeless so far.

My wife and I are into season 3 now. This show is so f$cking good. I know my wife is enjoying it because she doesn't play with her phone during it and she's even begged to watch it a couple times.. haha. I always know if she doesn't like a show or movie because she pulls out her phone and only partially pays attention.

I feel like a bad person watching this show because I'm always cheering for him to cook more meth.. haha. But it's just because it makes for compelling drama! laughing out loud

Omg.. the ATM scene. Classic shit. laughing out loud
Don't get me wrong I loved it first time through... maybe it's one of those things you can't rewatch.
Originally posted by samhain
I don't mind dated things, I grew up in the 80's when everything was a repeat from the 70's so I'm sort of wired for it, I regularly go back and watch things like Old Trek or Kolchak. One show that makes me cringe now with its datedness is Buffy, more in terms of the dialogue than anything else, which is funny because the dialogue used to get critical appraise but it hasn't stood the test of time for me.
No doubt true, perhaps it's just something for me, I enjoyed so much first time it can't live up to my memory and doesn't.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2019 08:47 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Putinbot1
I think breaking bad was of it's time, I tried watching it again recently and it felt dated. Not Wire dated, dated. The ambiguous bad men do bad things as people fluctuate between being bad and redemption seems a bygone trope a few years on.

you're spoiled on all major events on the rewatch, so it takes away the suspense in a suspense-driven story.

with that said, I think better call saul is far superior in terms of rewatchability

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2019 01:37 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

That is very true, knowing all the twists takes away the thrills. I'm not going to finish my second viewing.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2019 05:38 PM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
you're spoiled on all major events on the rewatch, so it takes away the suspense in a suspense-driven story.

I can see that. Yeah, I'm not sure it's something I'd want to watch all the way through again, but it sure is good so far.

with that said, I think better call saul is far superior in terms of rewatchability

I'm looking forward to that show, too, cause Bob Odenkirk is funny. I knew him from Mr. Show with David Cross.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2019 05:56 PM
Araan Eligis

Perhaps, though while good it's still nowhere near the level of Breaking Bad.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2019 09:06 PM
Araan Eligis is currently offline Click here to Send Araan Eligis a Private Message Find more posts by Araan Eligis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

I like Bob Odenkirk, but he's actually almost a little too cartoony for the show. So I'll be curious to see his own show after Breaking Bad.

We just finished the episode in Season 3 where the RV gets compacted. Holy shit that was a good episode! laughing out loud

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 5th, 2019 03:32 PM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Oh shit, and now the two assassin brothers attacked Schrader yet he still managed to survive with multiple bullet wounds because they got greedy with the axe.

Another amazing episode!

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 6th, 2019 01:31 PM