KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » Darth Sidious vs The Hulk

Darth Sidious vs The Hulk
Started by: Nephthys

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

how far apart are they when the fight starts?

Old Post Sep 21st, 2012 10:53 PM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

20 feet?

Old Post Sep 21st, 2012 11:08 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Tempest

Is the Hulk pretty fast?

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2012 03:59 AM
The_Tempest is currently offline Click here to Send The_Tempest a Private Message Find more posts by The_Tempest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Super humanly fast. Don't recall the exact speed he's been clocked at.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2012 04:03 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Tempest

Should be an interesting comparison. Some estimates have EU!Sidious moving at near relativistic speeds.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2012 04:33 AM
The_Tempest is currently offline Click here to Send The_Tempest a Private Message Find more posts by The_Tempest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blight
Less than Newbie

I'd say Hulk wins this 7 or 8/10.

-_-

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2012 04:36 AM
Blight is currently offline Click here to Send Blight a Private Message Find more posts by Blight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The_Tempest
Is the Hulk pretty fast?
It varies.

Marvel is inconsistent in terms of speed all-across.

He has tagged Thor, who has feats of blitzing Skyfathers, and has easily caught a speeding Quicksilver. He has also taken FTL bricks like Gladiator, Sentry, etc in brawls. But Captain America usually outspeeds him in fights.

But Hulk can tear through Sidious's force shields and paste him with a single casual punch.

What would Force Storm do? It certainly isn't doing much damage to Hulk, but it can BFR right?

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2012 04:49 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Tempest

If that's true, Sidious definitely outclasses him by several levels in terms of speed and reflexes; strength shouldn't be a decisive factor unless the environment is especially confining.

As far as the Force Storm is concerned, yes it is a BFR, but why exactly wouldn't it damage him?

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2012 05:07 AM
Tzeentch
#gottem

Sideous wins via BFR- otherwise he loses.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2012 05:14 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Hulk beats the crap out of him. "I sense much anger in y-" *slam* *slam* *slam*

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2012 05:14 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by The_Tempest
If that's true, Sidious definitely outclasses him by several levels in terms of speed and reflexes; strength shouldn't be a decisive factor unless the environment is especially confining.

As far as the Force Storm is concerned, yes it is a BFR, but why exactly wouldn't it damage him?
Hulk can tag Sidious by clapping his hands. It's that easy. Plus, as I said, he has tagged the likes of Gladiator, who is far faster than Sidious.

In Planet Hulk while operating at lower than standard levels he took a bomb that destroyed the surface of Sakaar.

Not to mention punches from Gladiator, who has shattered planets by punching the shit out of them (Hulk has similar feats I should mention, being shot through an asteroid twice the size of Earth and shattering it, holding together tectonic plates, overpowering planet destroying energies, etc.).

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2012 06:11 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

IF and it's a big IF his TP works on Hulk, he could win but this would be his only option.

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2012 03:08 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

EU Sidious I'm not aware of. Though comic Hulk has withstood the best telepaths in Marvel 616 recently.

Force Lightning aint doin shit against Hulk. the disputed telepathic manipulation could, but I'm not aware of Sidious' feats.

But Hulk's rage should tank it.

Thunderclap is an easy option for the Hulk. It shakes mental assualt off him due to the physical onslaught. Then Hulk simply follows through.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2012 06:06 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Would a lightsaber cut him?

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2012 06:17 PM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by the ninjak
EU Sidious I'm not aware of. Though comic Hulk has withstood the best telepaths in Marvel 616 recently.

Force Lightning aint doin shit against Hulk. the disputed telepathic manipulation could, but I'm not aware of Sidious' feats.

But Hulk's rage should tank it.

Thunderclap is an easy option for the Hulk. It shakes mental assualt off him due to the physical onslaught. Then Hulk simply follows through.
What telepaths has he withstood?

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2012 06:50 PM
Blight
Less than Newbie

Cable couldn't get in without a lightning strike to the head. Though it could be argued that that was onslaught's doing. He also resisted the Puppet Master's control and Ringmaster's hypnotism. He is able to resist illusions cast by the Leader on multiple occasions. He also resists a Skrull Telepath.

I could be remembering this wrong but I'm pretty sure Xavier couldn't mentally control him during World War Hulk, either.

-_-

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2012 08:13 PM
Blight is currently offline Click here to Send Blight a Private Message Find more posts by Blight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Would a lightsaber cut him?
definitely.

The only question would be is if Sidious could cut all the way through Hulk's skin and remove a limb (or his head) before, 1. Hulk's hf kicks in, or 2. Hulk grabs Sidious and pops him like a pimple. My only knowledge of Star Wars characters comes from the movies and the cartoon, i don't know anything about the EU feats, so i can't say if Sidious can do it or not.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2012 10:09 PM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WARChaelSonnen!
Restricted

Account Restricted

What about stuffs like force drain or force kill (source: kotor 2)? Can Hulk defend against magic attacks?

"Chael Sonnen is the best trash-talker in all of sports." -- Jim Rome

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2012 11:44 PM
WARChaelSonnen! is currently offline Click here to Send WARChaelSonnen! a Private Message Find more posts by WARChaelSonnen! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Originally posted by NemeBro
What telepaths has he withstood?

Xavier and Emma.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2012 06:37 AM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

If he has withstood Xavier, then Sidious isn't going to have much luck in the telepathy department from my understanding.

BFR is his best bet.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2012 06:27 PM