KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » Darth Sidious vs The Hulk

Darth Sidious vs The Hulk
Started by: Nephthys

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

Hulk's able to resist mind-control due to the dual+ nature of his personality. IIRC, he did so against Xavier in WWH and as with his other powers, his resistance scales with his rage/butthurt.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2012 07:02 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Well he was more angry then he's ever been in WWH. This isn't him.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2012 07:06 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

I'm pretty sure he's had this ability long before the events of WWH; it's just the only one I can recall somewhat.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2012 07:11 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

I'm just saying, if he resisted Xavier as WWH, then this isn't him. Whats his best TP resistance feat as Savage Hulk?

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2012 07:13 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Savage Hulk can be mind controlled. I'm sure he has resisted it before, but he has also fallen victim to it.

WWH is another matter altogether.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Last edited by Zack Fair on Sep 23rd, 2012 at 07:55 PM

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2012 07:52 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

it's irrelevant seeing as Sidious likely wouldn't get the chance to use that power. If he isn't successful at cutting off Hulk's head or removing limbs, his next option will be force push/lighting and that won't do a damn thing to Hulk except piss him off more.

I'm not familiar with Sidious in the EU, has he ever used mind control to stop someone from attacking him? I don't recall him doing so in the movies.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2012 09:55 PM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

He used it to wipe the memories of billions to trillions (population density of Coruscant makes anything less impossible) to shroud the burial of his personal Super Star Destroyer.

He used it on Galen Marek too, but he snapped out of it.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2012 10:01 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Hulk turns him into paste. Even telepathy is useless against an angry hulk.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2012 03:24 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nephthys
He used it to wipe the memories of billions to trillions (population density of Coruscant makes anything less impossible) to shroud the burial of his personal Super Star Destroyer.

He used it on Galen Marek too, but he snapped out of it.

That seems excessive. EU loves to wank to certain characters, doesn't it?

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Sep 28th, 2012 03:47 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Yes.

He can also rip the surfaces off of worlds, tear entire fleets apart, disintegr8 matter and he drained a paradise world of life and will over the course of years, turning the populace into his mindless slaves.

There are a ton of other overpowered characters as well.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2012 03:53 PM