KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Mutants That Can Take On Thor

Mutants That Can Take On Thor
Started by: "Id"

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mindset

quote: (post)
Originally posted by abhilegend
No.
No.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Sep 27th, 2012 02:32 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by Mindset
No.

This. Thor, can and has

Old Post Sep 27th, 2012 02:35 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by Sin I AM
This. Thor, can and has

Maybe in his dreams. Blocking random lasers isn't FTL reactions.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2012 02:45 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

The writer stated it was a printing mistake, it was supposed to be sound waves.

Do you have a citation for that?

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Sep 27th, 2012 03:29 PM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Maybe in his dreams. Blocking random lasers isn't FTL reactions.

Maybe you should troll less and read more. He swings mjolnir in front of him at ftl....ain't no thrown javelin from qs penetrating that.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2012 04:09 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Well Thor's powers are supposedly equal to Beta Ray Bill's and he fought the Surfer in a complex pattern while reacting to and hitting him while dodging while they were flying FTL through space.

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Sep 27th, 2012 04:27 PM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RyanAutumns
Psionic

Rachel Grey, Shaman X-Man, White Phoenix Jean Grey, god-like Cable

Old Post Sep 27th, 2012 05:25 PM
RyanAutumns is currently offline Click here to Send RyanAutumns a Private Message Find more posts by RyanAutumns Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by Endless Mike
Do you have a citation for that?

I would find it.
Maybe you should troll less and read more. He swings mjolnir in front of him at ftl....ain't no thrown javelin from qs penetrating that.

How many thor comics have you read? That's a property of mjolnir, it has been revolved around thor at ftl speed even when thor wasn't rotating it. Thor doesn't possesses FTL reactions, no matter how much thorbags whine about it.
Well Thor's powers are supposedly equal to Beta Ray Bill's and he fought the Surfer in a complex pattern while reacting to and hitting him while dodging while they were flying FTL through space.

That has been debunked many times. Anyhow BRB=/=Thor.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2012 01:23 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

I would find it.
How many thor comics have you read? That's a property of mjolnir, it has been revolved around thor at ftl speed even when thor wasn't rotating it. Thor doesn't possesses FTL reactions, no matter how much thorbags whine about it.
That has been debunked many times. Anyhow BRB=/=Thor.

He's never been blitzed. He's never failed to block instantaneous/ftl speed attacks before. And if he's spinning mjolnir around in front of him nothing is getting through

Old Post Sep 28th, 2012 03:47 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

He's never been blitzed. He's never failed to block instantaneous/ftl speed attacks before. And if he's spinning mjolnir around in front of him nothing is getting through

You should read more and troll less. He's never been blitzed? Hahahaha, good one. What FTL attack he block and not some random lasers?

Old Post Sep 28th, 2012 03:56 PM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Surfer and Bill keeping pace with Skuttlebutt while engaged in a fight is above and beyond any thing Thor has replicated speed wise. Thor has no FTL reflex or combat speed feats and Bill's feats aren't transferable.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Sep 28th, 2012 04:12 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

[quickquote=14038136](auto quote)[/quickquote

He hasn't and this ain't DC. Marvel characters don't fight like that, and he's never been overwhelmed by an opponents speed

Old Post Sep 28th, 2012 04:27 PM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

He's been blitzed by Spider-man. cool

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Sep 28th, 2012 04:28 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
He's been blitzed by Spider-man. cool

Stop

Old Post Sep 28th, 2012 05:09 PM
StyleTime

I can't believe noone has said Squirrel Girl yet.

Squirrel Girl.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2012 07:36 PM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Surfer and Bill keeping pace with Skuttlebutt while engaged in a fight is above and beyond any thing Thor has replicated speed wise. Thor has no FTL reflex or combat speed feats and Bill's feats aren't transferable.

I thought the only thing Bill had over Thor was his cyborg physiology and ability to release his limiter and go into overload mode

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Sep 28th, 2012 08:45 PM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

I thought the only thing Bill had over Thor was his cyborg physiology and ability to release his limiter and go into overload mode

Thor trumps that with WM

Old Post Sep 28th, 2012 08:54 PM
carver9

Thor and Bill are "not" physically the same.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Sep 28th, 2012 09:50 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Their powers are pretty much the same... I'd feel comfortable scaling one off the other unless it was made clear a certain power was something only one of them could do

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Sep 28th, 2012 10:22 PM