KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Outlaws

STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Outlaws
Started by: REXXXX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « First ... « 9 10 [11] 12 13 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rio Rio

Rast looks about, dazed, trying to get a feel for where he is. He reaches out with his senses before he focuses his eyes.

"Where am I? What happened?"

Old Post Apr 29th, 2015 05:00 PM
Rio Rio is currently offline Click here to Send Rio Rio a Private Message Find more posts by Rio Rio Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"We're in the tank," Prathi says. "I dug you out of the rubble after the cliff came down."

You start to recognize the grinding noise as the grumbling of the tank's engine, except much closer. The technician in you recognizes how badly this thing needs maintenance. Looking around, you see Moryse at the controls, the HUD blinking warnings as he pushes the tank along. Prathi has abandoned the gunner seat to attend to you.

Zho-Goi lies quietly next to you.

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Apr 29th, 2015 06:56 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rio Rio

"Zho," Rast says, trying to roll over to the older man and check on him. "Zho, are you okay?"

Old Post May 4th, 2015 03:07 AM
Rio Rio is currently offline Click here to Send Rio Rio a Private Message Find more posts by Rio Rio Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Zho does not respond. You sense that he lives. Only just.

"We're returning to Eret-zo," Prathi explains. "We don't stand a chance like this."

Old Post May 4th, 2015 06:10 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rio Rio

"But we have a mission to finish," Rast says. "We NEED that shield. They're going to attack."

Old Post Jun 9th, 2015 12:05 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"We can't do anything about it," Moryse calls out from the controls. "They made off with the generator, and if we try to stop that now, we'll die here in the desert. Zho needs immediate medical attention, and you're not in much better shape."

He's right- you can sense Zho fading quickly, having taken a grievous wound, and you yourself don't feel very well. Detached, distant, cold.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2015 10:33 PM
Rio Rio

Rast slumps when he puts together that he failed this mission. Paid or not, the city that hired him is full of innocent people who needed that shield generator, and he is coming back without it.

"We will need to plan the defense of the city," Rast says before deciding to rest more. "Get us back safely so we can save Zho and get patched up."

Old Post Jun 19th, 2015 10:49 PM
REXXXX
Networking

"Glad you agree," Moryse says. "That's why we're heading back that way already. Thanks for your input."

Moryse clearly seems frustrated, and Prathi antsy. It is only a matter of time until the Brotherhood marches on Eret-zo, and without the shield generator to even the odds, the ancient city will have to fight hard to hold out. You feel uncertain about the possible outcome of such a battle.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2015 05:40 AM
Rio Rio

Hopefully Rast can turn the tide with his help. He can't do much right now.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2015 06:55 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Not sitting wounded in a tank in the middle of the desert, you can't.

It takes too much time for your liking to get back to Eret-zo, but the tank is hardly a speedy mode of transportation. It finally runs out of fuel a short distance from the city itself. Moryse calls in for a pick-up, letting the city know NOT to obliterate the tank with their cannons because he commandeered it. A speeder zips out to retrieve all four of you and shuttles you back into the relative safety of Eret-zo's walls.

Commander Akkert personally greets you at the hospital. Medics rush Zho-Goi off to emergency care, while they deem your injuries less critical and so you get dumped into a bacta container for treatment. Moryse and Prathi also receive attention for their burns and cuts before the Commander summons them to where you reside in your bacta bath.

"What happened out there/" Commander Akkert inquires.

"We were outnumbered," Moryse admits. "The Brotherhood brought a small army with them for this operation, much larger than what they hit the city with when the stole the generator. They must've left them outside the city's sensor range then rendezvoused. We killed off the army and a few of the Brothers themselves..."

"But no shield generator returned with you," Akkert points out.

"No," Moryse admits.

"Hmm," Akkert grunts. He looks up at you. "And you weren't able to turn the tide, I see."

Old Post Jun 26th, 2015 12:12 AM
Rio Rio

"We offed many of the Brothers and their lackeys," Rast says, probably into an air mask if he's in a bacta tank. "But we never saw the generator. They delayed us too many times."

Old Post Jun 30th, 2015 06:55 PM
REXXXX
Networking

"A pyrrhic victory," Akkert grunts again. "I doubt you killed all the Brothers. At least they won't be bringing those troops against us, but they've got more where those came from."

"What do we do now?" Moryse asks.

"I've got the city on alert, emptied the barracks, everyone to defensive positions," Akkert says. "Now, we plan our defense and wait for the enemy."

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2015 04:53 PM
Rio Rio

"Not all, but quite a few. The four of us did some damage. We'll rest up and help in the fight to come."

Rast wants to know if Akkert will let him help with the defensive planning. He has a bad feeling about the coming fight based on his dream.

"They'll get through the wall," Rast warns him.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2015 10:29 PM
REXXXX
Networking

You have Akkert's attention, with that sort of statement.

"What makes you think that?" Akkert asks. "You haven't even seen our defenses."

Old Post Jul 24th, 2015 01:58 AM
Rio Rio

"I've sensed that it's possible," Rast explains vaguely. "I trained with the Jedi, and sometimes the Force shows us things. And I think they'll get through the wall based on that. Now we need to explore why or figure out how to stop it."

Rast repeats his request to work on city defenses with Commander Akkert.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2015 03:47 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Akkert isn't the sort that appreciates vagueness. The wizened commander strokes his beard absently while you talk, but his eyes sharply observe you. It reminds you of... well, you.

"I don't need advice on how to defend my city," he states calmly, "from you or your wizard's religion. What I NEED here are your talents. That's what we're paying you for, isn't it? Just follow my orders. First one being to get ready to fight."

One of his aides brings in and sets a bundle on a table next to your bacta tank. In it- your charged and cleaned assault rifle, and your lightsaber.

"I'm moving to headquarters," Akkert says. "Moryse, get him hooked in to the system." With that, the Commander takes his leave.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2015 06:20 AM
Rio Rio

Rast isn't happy with how that went. He wonders if he had come back with the shield generator whether Commander Akkert would've been more willing to listen. He also briefly wonders why he isn't a General and if there's someone above the Commander. Probably not.

He's happy to see his rifle and his saber intact. He will need them soon.

"Hooked into the system?" Rast asks Moryse. "How's Zho-Goi?"

Old Post Jul 29th, 2015 02:37 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"Eret-zo's defense force has a tactical hologram system that it uses to coordinate," Moryse explains. "A fancy HUD and comlink setup, basically. It'll keep you in touch with Commander Akkert during the fight. He probably wants to use it to keep tabs on you and send you where you're needed. It normally only goes to officers."

Prathi shakes his head in regards to Zho-Goi.

"They've got him stable," Prathi says. "But they got him bad."

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2015 08:26 AM
Rio Rio

"I'm honored," Rast says, in response to Moryse's explanation. "Do I really need something like that?"

Rast expresses wanting to see Zho-Goi and speak with the old man. He put up a fight out there and got wounded for his efforts.

After that, he wants to get acquainted with Eret-zo. It's his job now to keep the Brotherhood out of the city, and he wants to learn it well before they get here. He also wants to know how they got in the first time.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2015 06:55 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Moryse shrugs.

"I'm going to say that what Commander wants, Commander gets."

You can see Zho-Goi first, before anything else. He floats in a bacta tank not unlike your own, but much worse for wear. His vital signs are weak and the deep wounds in his side required extensive surgery. He is recovering but not out of danger yet.

As such, he is not conscious for conversation. Hopefully, he may be later, if he recovers and if you defend the city.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2015 10:35 AM