KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Outlaws

STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Outlaws
Started by: REXXXX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « First ... « 10 11 [12] 13 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rio Rio
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: USA

Rast knows that more lives than just Zho-Goi's hang in the balance but at the same time he wished he had the old gunslinger's talents beside him.

"I wish I could pull some brilliant strategy out of my hat that saves everyone from the fight to come," Rast says to Moryse and Prathi, if the two come with him. "But all I can do is give it my best and save as many as I can."

Rast wants to know all about the city's defenses remaining without the shield generator here to protect them. And investigate how the Brotherhood stole the generator in the first place. There might be answers there about how they could get in again.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2015 01:31 AM
Rio Rio is currently offline Click here to Send Rio Rio a Private Message Find more posts by Rio Rio Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Gender: Male
Location: San Diego

Moderator

Based on Commander Akkert's estimates on when the Brothers and their mercenaries will show, and your own intuition, you do not have time to do all you wish to do. You have mentioned meeting the leadership (which Akkert vetoed but is not impossible), investigating the generator's original theft, and learning the Eret-zo's defenses. Which will you prioritize?


__________________

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Sep 14th, 2015 07:55 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rio Rio
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: USA

I think finding out how the Brothers got in the first time is important. We don't want them to get in the same way again. Rast expects that any and all entrances into the city have been locked up tight with what's coming. If there's any trade, they should stop. Rast doesn't know the city but nobody should be coming or going anyway.

He asks Moryse for any reports on what happened and wants to be shown to the generator site.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2015 09:14 PM
Rio Rio is currently offline Click here to Send Rio Rio a Private Message Find more posts by Rio Rio Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Gender: Male
Location: San Diego

Moderator

Moryse will requisition a speeder and get you there. You could actually walk from the command post and barracks, but Moryse figures you'll be zipping around the city as it is.

You reach the old generator site. It is a large empty space, littered with scrapped junk and debris from the theft of the generator. Blast marks mar the walls of buildings facing into the generator-shaped gap. Some technicians mill about, shoring up severed power lines and removing reusable parts that no longer serve a generator. Security fences were blasted apart or knocked down.

Moryse hands you a datapad.

"The reports you asked for," he explains. "Commander Akkert already analyzed them. We believe that the Brothers and their mercenaries planned this out and slowly infiltrated Eret-zo. They may've posed as traders and merchants, or joined our militia, or drifted in... we do thorough security checks on all newcomers, but it's hardly foolproof."

--

The reports states the following:

- Prior to the event, nothing usual occurred; the city experiences a number of small skirmishes daily, someone taking a potshot at the militia or testing the shield for weaknesses, but nothing out of the ordinary.

- The night of the event, a team of the Brothers infiltrated the control and monitor station for the shield generator, killing staff and security alike.

- Simultaneously, another smaller team stole a transport skiff from the barracks, to load up the shield generator and drive it out of the city.

- The teams united and loaded up the shield generator. On-duty militia rallied to seal the team in and secure the generator.

- With the shield powered down, an attack from beyond the city walls launched and pulled the militia in multiple directions.

- With opposition strained and thinned, the Brothers drove out blasting, shot their way through the militia standing in their way, and exited through a blast door before driving off into the desert.

The report also includes descriptions of the attackers.


__________________

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2015 11:17 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rio Rio
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: USA

"There's not much in the report about how they may have gotten into the city in the first place," Rast says, waving the datapad. "Are we just leaving it up to conjecture?"

He reviews the information given to him for a moment before deciding to inspect the actual site itself first.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2015 03:17 AM
Rio Rio is currently offline Click here to Send Rio Rio a Private Message Find more posts by Rio Rio Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Gender: Male
Location: San Diego

Moderator

The generate site is as described above. Big, empty, obvious signs of a firefight.

"It's difficult to trace," Moryse says. "Our immigration records aren't very precise, and if the Brothers were determined to infiltrate us, they could've done it."


__________________

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Oct 15th, 2015 07:49 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rio Rio
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: USA

"I don't like it," Rast says. "It sounds suspicious. I don't know why."

Rast walks around looking for evidence. But he doesn't know what to look for.

"On a planet ravaged by war, you would think that your city would be really selective in who they let in. We saw some of those Brothers in person, maybe we could find their descriptions in the immigration records?"

Old Post Oct 15th, 2015 10:44 PM
Rio Rio is currently offline Click here to Send Rio Rio a Private Message Find more posts by Rio Rio Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Gender: Male
Location: San Diego

Moderator

"That's possible. It's a lot to search through. I'm not sure what good it would do us now. If anyone else snuck in, we don't know what they look like. Just the dead ones that can't threaten us any longer."

If you aren't sure what to look for, then looking doesn't help much. You can tell that the Brothers did not remove the generator gently. Power couplings and cooling pipes that connected to the massive machine look as if they were simply torn off or blasted.


__________________

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Oct 16th, 2015 05:26 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rio Rio
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: USA

"Put the call out," Rast says. "I want to know for sure if that's how they got in here."

Can Rast tell from what direction the Brothers came when they attacked the generator?

Old Post Oct 19th, 2015 08:36 PM
Rio Rio is currently offline Click here to Send Rio Rio a Private Message Find more posts by Rio Rio Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Gender: Male
Location: San Diego

Moderator

There is only one significant gateway into the generator site that you passed through coming in.


__________________

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Dec 7th, 2015 12:10 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rio Rio
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: USA

Did they blast it in or sneak on through?

Old Post Dec 7th, 2015 02:59 AM
Rio Rio is currently offline Click here to Send Rio Rio a Private Message Find more posts by Rio Rio Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Gender: Male
Location: San Diego

Moderator

Four successes on your Observation check says it is plain as day to you how they dealt with the blast door, now that you're looking at it.

They used a bomb to destroy it... from the inside.


__________________

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Dec 9th, 2015 09:18 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rio Rio
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: USA

Does security have any records of them letting anyone in? Maybe they talked their way in.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2015 01:34 AM
Rio Rio is currently offline Click here to Send Rio Rio a Private Message Find more posts by Rio Rio Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Gender: Male
Location: San Diego

Moderator

They actually do not. No authorized personnel came through the gates.


__________________

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Dec 15th, 2015 09:17 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rio Rio
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: USA

How could they have gotten in? Did they jump the walls?

Old Post Dec 17th, 2015 09:38 AM
Rio Rio is currently offline Click here to Send Rio Rio a Private Message Find more posts by Rio Rio Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Gender: Male
Location: San Diego

Moderator

They would need the acrobatics of a Jedi to do so undetected. The walls are high and lined with barbwire and patrolled by armed militia. You could probably do it, but not a whole team of non-Jedi.


__________________

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Dec 17th, 2015 07:53 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rio Rio
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: USA

Rast will reexamine where the generator sat. Anything in particular standing out to him? Someway they could've gotten in? Rast is at a loss otherwise, and not sure how the Force could guide him in figuring out the ploy.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2016 11:14 PM
Rio Rio is currently offline Click here to Send Rio Rio a Private Message Find more posts by Rio Rio Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Gender: Male
Location: San Diego

Moderator

You can try an Observation check or a Force check, unless you can think of other ways to examine the generator area.


__________________

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Jan 19th, 2016 06:40 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rio Rio
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: USA

Other ways being like another skill or...?

Old Post Jan 19th, 2016 08:32 PM
Rio Rio is currently offline Click here to Send Rio Rio a Private Message Find more posts by Rio Rio Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Gender: Male
Location: San Diego

Moderator

I leave that open to your interpretation.


__________________

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Jan 19th, 2016 08:41 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
All times are UTC. The time now is 11:08 PM.
Pages (13): « First ... « 10 11 [12] 13 »   Last Thread   Next Thread

Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Outlaws

Email this Page
Subscribe to this Thread
   Post New Thread  Post A Reply

Forum Jump:
Search by user:
 

Forum Rules:
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is OFF
vB code is ON
Smilies are ON
[IMG] code is ON

Text-only version
 

< - KillerMovies.com - Forum Archive - Forum Rules >


© Copyright 2000-2006, KillerMovies.com. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by: vBulletin, copyright ©2000-2006, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.