KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Outlaws

STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Outlaws
Started by: REXXXX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rio Rio

"What's the job?" Rast asks. "What do you need a Jedi for?"

Old Post Dec 12th, 2012 11:22 PM
Rio Rio is currently offline Click here to Send Rio Rio a Private Message Find more posts by Rio Rio Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"Straight to the point," Akkert says. "Good. We're short on time."

Akkert informs you that he needs you to retrieve the shield generator that was stolen from the city. It was the only edge they had over their enemies, and now it's gone. A team of deadly mercenaries slipped in quietly then blasted their way out. They set off across the desert with it, probably intending to sell it to the highest bidder or bring it back to whomever sent them.

The good news is that they will be encumbered by the shield generator, so you can catch up to them and take it back. They also sacrificed many of their thugs in the getaway, so their numbers won't be high.

The bad news is that the city's scouts have reported that enemy city-states are mobilizing. Word has gotten out that the shield generator is gone.

"If they reach Eret-zo without the generator intact," Akkert says, "we're done for."

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Dec 15th, 2012 12:32 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rio Rio

"That all sounds pretty bad," Rast says, crossing his arms. "You seem pretty presumptuous that I'm just going to jump in and help, here."

Old Post Dec 19th, 2012 09:27 PM
Rio Rio is currently offline Click here to Send Rio Rio a Private Message Find more posts by Rio Rio Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"There'll be money in it for you if you pull this off," Akkert says. "Nothing up front. I'm not paying you to go out into the desert and die."

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2012 12:05 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rio Rio

Rast is reasonable and tells the commander that that is okay. And he's a Jedi so money is only important to him since he's out here alone.

"I'll do it."

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2012 01:49 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"Good," Akkert says. "The sooner you set out the better. I don't recommend going alone. You'd be outnumbered and outgunned."

Old Post Dec 24th, 2012 02:36 AM
Rio Rio

"Are you giving me people to work with?" Rast asks. "I work alone."

Old Post Dec 25th, 2012 04:37 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"I can give you Moryse I guess," Akkert says.

"What?!" Moryse responds.

"You can show him where to go. You're not a bad shot."

"But up against the Brothers?"

"You'll be with the Jedi. Help him find some other gunslingers and whatnot and you'll be fine. Unless you've brought me a defunct Jedi."

Moryse sighs.

"Alright... let's go find some recruits, Jedi," Moryse says to you.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2012 04:34 AM
Rio Rio

"I usually work alone," Rio Rast insists. "I don't like getting others involved in my work. They're liabilities."

Old Post Jan 7th, 2013 02:12 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"You can't take the Brothers alone, Jedi or not," Moryse quips.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2013 08:33 AM
Rio Rio

"Why not?" Rast asks. "Who are they?"

Old Post Jan 26th, 2013 01:34 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"The Brothers are the most dangerous outlaws on Mandas Alef," Moryse explains. "They're a group of gunslingers that work for the highest bidder. Mercenaries."

Old Post Jan 28th, 2013 03:37 AM
Rio Rio

"Mercenaries," Rast spits. "No loyalty for anyone. Killing because they're paid to. I have no pity for their kind. You don't think I could take them alone though?"

Old Post Jan 28th, 2013 04:03 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"You're only one man," Moryse says. "They've got quite the retinue."

Old Post Jan 28th, 2013 04:10 AM
Rio Rio

"How many?" Rast asks.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2013 04:14 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Moryse isn't sure. The Brothers themselves are a smaller bunch but they drag lots of aspiring murderers and hired guns around with them.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2013 05:09 AM
Rio Rio

"Great," Rast says. "What did I get myself into. Okay so we need people that can match the Brothers and also fight an army."

Old Post Feb 7th, 2013 08:10 PM
REXXXX
Networking

"That's your call," Moryse says. "Just choose well. I don't feel like dying when we get out there."

Old Post Feb 8th, 2013 09:21 AM
Rio Rio

"Where should we go?" Rast asks.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2013 04:30 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Moryse recommends the city's barracks, or some divey drinking establishments near the starport. Both will be plentiful in people who know how to shoot guns.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2013 12:54 AM