KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Outlaws

STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Outlaws
Started by: REXXXX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rio Rio
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: USA

Rast will do as they ask. He will make any Survival rolls he needs to make sure he is prepared and doing the right thing out here in the desert. He doesn't want to die just because he didn't know what he was doing.

He will have his rifle on his lap and continually check the scope in the direction that they think the Brothers fled.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2013 07:35 PM
Rio Rio is currently offline Click here to Send Rio Rio a Private Message Find more posts by Rio Rio Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Gender: Male
Location: San Diego

Moderator

You feel safe enough from the heat, though the speeder doesn't have air conditioning or anything. Strictly a military machine.

It does have a tracking system installed. Moryse pulls up a mapping screen on the speeder's dash, and zooms out to reveal the estimated location of the Brothers and the city's shield generator.

Moryse and Zho-Goi frown at the screen once it's loaded.

"That's not right," Zho-Goi says.

"They've gone off the road," Moryse says. "And they haven't gone as far as we thought they would've."


__________________

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Jul 1st, 2013 02:54 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rio Rio
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: USA

"What does that mean?" Rast says. "Speak plain, we don't have time for theories. Why would they leave the road?"

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2013 07:21 PM
Rio Rio is currently offline Click here to Send Rio Rio a Private Message Find more posts by Rio Rio Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Gender: Male
Location: San Diego

Moderator

"They're not going straight to their destination," Moryse says. "I don't know why. The tracking beacon just says they're not far."

"Not far enough," Zho-Goi says. "Not right."


__________________

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2013 11:48 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rio Rio
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: USA

"Is it a trap?" Rast asks. "They expected us to follow right?"

Old Post Jul 4th, 2013 07:31 PM
Rio Rio is currently offline Click here to Send Rio Rio a Private Message Find more posts by Rio Rio Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Gender: Male
Location: San Diego

Moderator

"It could be," Moryse says. "But if they've got the generator with them, this is the moment we needed. An opportunity to fight them and take it back."

"We'll be walking right into whatever they have planned," Zho-Goi says.

"What does the Jedi think?" asks Prather.


__________________

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Jul 9th, 2013 07:35 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rio Rio
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: USA

"I want to get this over with," Rast says. "If they're there, they're there. If the generator is not, they'll still be there. We can bring down their numbers."

Old Post Jul 11th, 2013 12:06 AM
Rio Rio is currently offline Click here to Send Rio Rio a Private Message Find more posts by Rio Rio Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Gender: Male
Location: San Diego

Moderator

Prather likes your outlook, but Zho-Goi and Moryse are less confident. Still, they will follow your lead on this. Moryse puts the landspeeder on route to the tracking beacon's location, eventually leaving the smoothed-over road. Dust billowing behind it, the speeder zips out over the rough and dusty dunes of the Mandas Aleph desert.

"They'll see us coming in the dust," Zho-Goi says.


__________________

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Jul 17th, 2013 10:57 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rio Rio
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: USA

"Should we walk?" Rast says. "They're expecting us anyway. I want to make a quick escape if things get ugly."

Old Post Jul 18th, 2013 11:44 PM
Rio Rio is currently offline Click here to Send Rio Rio a Private Message Find more posts by Rio Rio Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Gender: Male
Location: San Diego

Moderator

Moryse is concerned that the speeder would be at risk if you are indeed walking into something. The others will do whatever you think is best.


__________________

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Jul 19th, 2013 02:34 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rio Rio
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: USA

"Could we leave someone to protect the speeder?" Rast asks. "Not me, one of you. Would that keep it safe?"

Old Post Jul 25th, 2013 06:40 AM
Rio Rio is currently offline Click here to Send Rio Rio a Private Message Find more posts by Rio Rio Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Gender: Male
Location: San Diego

Moderator

Prather thinks he could hold things down at the speeder and cover you from the turret.

Moryse shrugs. "Why not?"

He pushes the speeder along until the smooth sandy dunes become rocky, with large rounded rock formations quickly dominating the skyline as you approach. The tracking beacon is guiding you toward a cluster of such giant rocks. You can tell almost immediately that the speeder will not fit between the rocks; you will have to go in on foot.

You feel uneasy.


__________________

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Jul 30th, 2013 07:32 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rio Rio
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: USA

Rast will dismount from the speeder and slap the charger on his assault rifle.

"Let's go in," Rast says. "We should find somewhere that they could have brought the shield generator in... and then not come in that way."

Old Post Jul 31st, 2013 08:30 PM
Rio Rio is currently offline Click here to Send Rio Rio a Private Message Find more posts by Rio Rio Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Gender: Male
Location: San Diego

Moderator

It will be Observation to spot the sort of entrance you are looking for, if you are avoiding the rather obvious large gap that you find on the opposite side of the rocks.


__________________

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Aug 15th, 2013 02:15 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rio Rio
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: USA

Then Rast will make that check unless someone else is a better Obseration. Maybe Zho-Goi.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2013 06:34 PM
Rio Rio is currently offline Click here to Send Rio Rio a Private Message Find more posts by Rio Rio Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Gender: Male
Location: San Diego

Moderator

Zho-Goi, being a tracker, has exceptional Observation. He tells you to wait where you are and goes scouting about. He comes back a moment later, his sleek pistol drawn.

"I've found a way in," Zho-Goi says. "There are bootprints in the sand everywhere. And they aren't ours."


__________________

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Aug 28th, 2013 05:22 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rio Rio
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: USA

Rast nods and understands what Zho is saying.

"Ready?" he asks curtly, charging up his rifle.

Rast will make for the entrance Zho found and get ready to confront our enemies.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2013 08:14 PM
Rio Rio is currently offline Click here to Send Rio Rio a Private Message Find more posts by Rio Rio Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Gender: Male
Location: San Diego

Moderator

The 'entrance' is merely a gap between two large rocks. The grainy sand in the path is littered with footprints. Beyond the path is a great sandy clearing, with a few smooth rocks strewn about. You do not see anything or anyone inside.


__________________

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Sep 6th, 2013 03:19 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rio Rio
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: USA

Rast will reach out with the Force to see if he can SENSE anyone inside.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2013 12:05 AM
Rio Rio is currently offline Click here to Send Rio Rio a Private Message Find more posts by Rio Rio Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Gender: Male
Location: San Diego

Moderator

Three successes on your Force roll says... there are people nearby. Lots of people.


__________________

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Sep 7th, 2013 11:47 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
All times are UTC. The time now is 02:01 PM.
Pages (13): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread

Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Outlaws

Email this Page
Subscribe to this Thread
   Post New Thread  Post A Reply

Forum Jump:
Search by user:
 

Forum Rules:
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is OFF
vB code is ON
Smilies are ON
[IMG] code is ON

Text-only version
 

< - KillerMovies.com - Forum Archive - Forum Rules >


© Copyright 2000-2006, KillerMovies.com. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by: vBulletin, copyright ©2000-2006, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.